PDA

View Full Version : hey yall

RacinSadlers
08-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Just got signed up for this last night, through my good friend Candy A$$. Now, I have been instructed to get my pic for all yall, but first ya gotta tell me how to do it! I know how to add pics into my threads, no biggy on that. But every time I try to go into user CP, to put a pic us or to do my signature, I get absolutely squat! So if you will take the time to help out a newbie, I will get some pics of for yall! Whada ya say? Help a poor girl in need????

Mrs.charitycase
08-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Just got signed up for this last night, through my good friend Candy A$$. Now, I have been instructed to get my pic for all yall, but first ya gotta tell me how to do it! I know how to add pics into my threads, no biggy on that. But every time I try to go into user CP, to put a pic us or to do my signature, I get absolutely squat! So if you will take the time to help out a newbie, I will get some pics of for yall! Whada ya say? Help a poor girl in need????
What does it do when you try to go into the user cp?

Miss Perfect
08-06-2005, 12:50 PM
So you came back RacinSadlers! You sure pissed off the guys last night when you left without posting a pic as promised! LMAO :D
By the way ~ welcome!

BarryMac
08-06-2005, 12:51 PM
So you came back RacinSadlers! You sure pissed off the guys last night when you left without posting a pic as promised! LMAO :D
By the way ~ welcome!
She got 'em all going though when she was tellin 'em all how she was going to lick an Ice Cream cone that is attached to her man... :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-06-2005, 12:52 PM
Welcome! Now lets see your pic! :D
BTW Miss Perfect, I don't recall ever seeing your pic??? :hammer2: :D

BarryMac
08-06-2005, 01:13 PM
BTW Miss Perfect, I don't recall ever seeing your pic??? :hammer2: :D
She claims to not know how to do it... BS I'm saying...

Wonderboy
08-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Welcome!! You'll need to wait for admin to activate your account before you can post pics in your sig or avatar. It could take anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks. Just keep checking everyonce in a while. It took a few weeks for me.

IN2-IN2MX
08-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Or you could just email it to one of us and we'll post it for ya. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Or you could just email it to one of us and we'll post it for ya. :D
Ditto. ;)

charlyox
08-06-2005, 08:31 PM
:confused: well we're waiting

CandyA$$
08-09-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey you actually came back.
Just post it into a thread. That would be better.
:D
Oh waite and disappeared again. Ok I am going hunting for you.