PDA

View Full Version : 411 on the bad accident:4 dead;3 badly injured.HITS TOO CLOSE TO HOME!

Punisher
08-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Sorry to open up a new post but I felt like I had to...Im not sure if we are talking about the same accident but it happened on the 40 or 15.My cousin is a little unsure of the highway they were on so i am unsure if its the same accident..
Anyways,my cousins girlfriend's roomate and family were involved in the accident.I didnt get the exact info except the outcome of the accident...4 dead and 3 badly injured.The roomate's father,sister and boyfriend died iin the accident.The 4th person I dont know of...The roomate has to have her leg amputated and is in critical condition as we speak.It hits close to home because I met the roomate and her boyfriend a few weeks ago while helping my cousins girlfriend move into her new apartment.Anyways,it just hit close to home and thought I would share with fellow ***boaters...Lifes too short...May God bless their souls...Please pray for this family =\...Also if you have any info on what happened,it would be greatly appreciated.
Jon Sampang

charlyox
08-06-2005, 10:51 PM
sorry to hear about that.