PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry that this NAMBLA thread spilled over...

HighRoller
08-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Into the Sandbar. But I made a shocking discovery tonight. If you Google search NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association), you will find some disgusting things. NAMBLA's mission statement is as follows:
"NAMBLA's goal is to end the extreme oppression of men and boys in mutually consensual relationships"...MEN AND BOYS!!! That is not consent, that is statutory rape and/or child abuse!!!
The main point of this thread is to inform parents that the ACLU defends NAMBLA members Pro-Bono (free) when they are brought up on charges of rape and/or murder of little boys!!! The NAMBLA website encourages and gives tips on how to seduce and/or rape little boys. They think this is normal. I knew NAMBLA was bad, but I never knew they were this bad!!!! Please go to their website and see how they defend their sick practices by saying anyone who objects is "Age-Ist"!!!!!!!If you say you object to them screwing a child you are "Age-Ist" because the terms "child" or "childish" are "Age-Ist" terms, similar to "racist" speech!! That makes YOU the bad guy! Read "the Politics of Ageism" on their website!!!!!!

SHOTKALLIN
08-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Now that you have been to thier site you have put yourself on an FBI watchdog list. No thanks! I'll take your word for it. :hammerhea I dont want to be on the big brother pedophile list. :frown:

Mandelon
08-07-2005, 06:09 AM
So you're going to cancel your membership? :sqeyes: I am sure they will me you..... :messedup:

Infomaniac
08-07-2005, 07:29 AM
I'm not goin there to the site but I wonder which of them are calling folks ageists?
The men or the boys?

HOSS
08-07-2005, 07:55 AM
Fags,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOD damn fags! What rights? :mad:

Tequila-John
08-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Fags,,,,,,,,,,,,,GOD damn fags! What rights? :mad:
WELL SAID BROTHER!!!!!