PDA

View Full Version : Eliminator Boats Service.

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 11:51 AM
What a high quality and great service company. I went in there today just to get some stickers for my dad. The lady there was super nice, took me in the back and showed me where they make the upholstery. They also make their own hats and shirts there. She gave me as many stickers as I wanted, in any color free. The boats they are putting out are top notch. If I was in the market for a boat, they would be one of my first options.

Fozzy
08-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Did you go into their main facility in Mira Loma? Or someplace else? I need to pick up some eliminator stickers also. :cool:

Mohave Vice
08-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Way to go Bud! I went to Eliminator in Mira Loma a few weeks ago asking for "any" type of stuff for LVHB Regatta we held last week. I went in there 4 different times and couldn't even get a call back from Bob Leach or his daughter Brandi Leach.

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Yeah, I went into the Mira Loma facility, it is near my house. Go in there and they have a crap load of shirts, stickets, hats, etc...
Mohave Vice, that sucks...who did you talk to? The lady right when I walked in the door was very helpful, she was an older lady. She said she was the head of customer control, or something like that.

Scape Goat
08-07-2005, 12:57 PM
cool bob handed me chrome free stickers and talked me out of the fancy raised letters type, good people there. that lady exchange a bikini skirt for my wife when I bought one too small, lol a man can dream right.

Mohave Vice
08-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Same lady....REAL nice. Ya! and I also bought one of their losy red T-shirts for 20 bucks. I think she got tired of me calling and transfering me to Brandi Leach's voicemail. Anyway .............GREAT boats and I have one. LOUSY ass customer service though. At our Regatta (D4$) collected over 100 giveaway items from different dealers and marinas. ELIMINATOR Boats "did not" get good press. It's a shame ... because there were a few Eliminators at the Regatta. However, the "little guys" that donated will get our business!!!!!!!!! Best to everybody.

dmontzsta
08-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Same lady....REAL nice. Ya! and I also bought one of their losy red T-shirts for 20 bucks. I think she got tired of me calling and transfering me to Brandi Leach's voicemail. Anyway .............GREAT boats and I have one. LOUSY ass customer service though. At our Regatta (D4$) collected over 100 giveaway items from different dealers and marinas. ELIMINATOR Boats "did not" get good press. It's a shame ... because there were a few Eliminators at the Regatta. However, the "little guys" that donated will get our business!!!!!!!!! Best to everybody.
Maybe she wanted my body? :)

Mohave Vice
08-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Proly did!!!

KACHINA KEN
08-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Was her name Virginia?

ratso
08-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Maybe she wanted my body? :)
...that's how it works! :D

77charger
08-07-2005, 03:06 PM
I went in there once to get a sticker.I had to fill out a pre approval form and have my trucked looked at before they gave me one.JUST KIDDING. LOL
They pretty cool to me too.