PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Adult party ReCap

SummitKarl
08-08-2005, 11:24 AM
First and Foremost "PROPS" to Mrs Racer for putting togeater a full turn out plus weekend party-----GOOD JOB!!!!!!!! DIA. Everything I got hurts :wink:
The turn out covered the board from AtomicKitten-WYRD, speaking of which WYRD--YOU STUD YOU!!!!!!! applause,applause.... opps... there was 3 sets of applause :redface:
Mr. Pixilated throws the "Shocker" to offically start the party
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734apstart-med.jpg
the group forms and AtomicKittens boat was preped and ready for Action!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734apgroup-med.jpg
Mrs Pixilated finds religon as she prays to her Godess!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734apgod-med.jpg
sorry but all other pictures have been with held for my own protection :eek:
we all discovered there is a bikini even cheaper than $3 :2purples: :eek:
I am sure Hooli's "swollen libia" thread will be popular once again :eek:
Pixlatedpussy is now required to change her log in name to PukesalatedPussy
To everyone I met this weekend....very cool to put faces with login names
thanks to the Scuba's and Killer's for the Jello shot "very yummy!!!!" and good to met you guys.
To WYRD and REDNECK that was a evil trick putting a 40qt cooler full of jello shots next to me Friday night :wink:
best of all it was a fun and SAFE!!!!!! weekend

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Glad to here you had a great weekend with great people. But those pics you say you are with holding to protect you can just e-mail to me.. :D :D

Unforgiven
08-08-2005, 11:46 AM
pics are important...the Ones of Dia aka MRS RACER should be emailed to me......besides I could sell them to Blown :p ....or use them for blackmail :crossx:

SummitKarl
08-08-2005, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=Unforgiven]pics are important...the Ones of Dia aka MRS RACER should be emailed to me......besides I could sell them to Blown :p ....or=QUOTE]
I am not gona give up my get out jail free passes

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Karl thank you for you hospitality Thursday night. It was great meeting you and Woody. XXOO
WYRD and Ken's wife thank you for hospitality Friday night. Pool party was a blast.
It was great meeting someone of you for the first time. We had a great time Friday and Saturday.
Thank you to the Pixilated's for letting us be your boat biatches. Love you guys bunches.
J540 and Mrs.J540 thanks for driving us to dinner Saturday night. XXOO
Bellababe and Mr. great to party with you guys again. XXOO

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 02:44 PM
pics are important...the Ones of Dia aka MRS RACER should be emailed to me......besides I could sell them to Blown :p ....or use them for blackmail :crossx:
There are no naughty pics of me. I was a good girl again this weekend. :p :p :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2005, 02:47 PM
:rolleyes: :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 02:52 PM
:rolleyes: :D :D :D
Hello Stranger,
It is soooooooooooooooooo nice to see you around here again. We have all missed you. XXOO :D :D
And yes I was a good girl. I was VERY mellow this weekend. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Hello Stranger,
It is soooooooooooooooooo nice to see you around here again. We have all missed you. XXOO :D :D
And yes I was a good girl. I was VERY mellow this weekend. :D :D
shame shame shame on you for not being bad.. LOL!!
thanks it's good to be back.. I missed you all too. :wink:

Unforgiven
08-08-2005, 03:33 PM
B*llshit!! I gotta call from my two brothers last night...they spilled the beans on you...but they did say you were good...REAL GOOD!!! :D :hammer2: ....

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 03:36 PM
B*llshit!! I gotta call from my two brothers last night...they spilled the beans on you...but they did say you were good...REAL GOOD!!! :D :hammer2: ....
You are soooooooooooooooo full of it. :lightsabe :lightsabe
I behaved friday and saturday. :D

Unforgiven
08-08-2005, 03:47 PM
nope...they called me last night...filled me in with the details....sorry about the foot..Where were you trying to insert it???

SummitKarl
08-08-2005, 03:50 PM
nope...they called me last night...filled me in with the details....sorry about the foot..Where were you trying to insert it???
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Again FULL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
And Karl you were there tell the truth. :wink:

Unforgiven
08-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Again FULL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
And Karl you were there tell the truth. :wink:
Can you please explain to everyone how you come home with a "sore" throat?? :sqeyes: ....if you ain't posting you must have been yaking :messedup: ...trying to keep up with "verbal" posts??? I see you didn't take the lap top and post from the lake :idea: ..bad enough when you post from the restroom :boxingguy ...oops did I just say that?? ;)

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Can you please explain to everyone how you come home with a "sore" throat?? :sqeyes: ....if you ain't posting you must have been yaking :messedup: ...trying to keep up with "verbal" posts??? I see you didn't take the lap top and post from the lake :idea: ..bad enough when you post from the restroom :boxingguy ...oops did I just say that?? ;)
I am not liking you right now. :devil:
I do not have a sore throat I lost my voice is all. :rolleyes: :rollside:
And I do not post from the bathroom. Sicko!

Unforgiven
08-08-2005, 04:05 PM
I am not liking you right now. :devil:
I do not have a sore throat I lost my voice is all. :rolleyes: :rollside:
And I do not post from the bathroom. Sicko!
I think I'm gonna start a poll about you...hmmmm

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 04:10 PM
I think I'm gonna start a poll about you...hmmmm
You need to get back to work NOW!!! :devil:

Unforgiven
08-08-2005, 04:13 PM
You need to get back to work NOW!!! :devil:
I am working...you still have electricity don't you?? you must cause your still posting...I guess your trying to catch up for the last two days

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 04:21 PM
I am working...you still have electricity don't you?? you must cause your still posting...I guess your trying to catch up for the last two days
It has been three days of rehab. :220v:

djunkie
08-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Glad to here you had a great weekend with great people. But those pics you say you are with holding to protect you can just e-mail to me.. :D :D
Hmmmm I may have a couple good pics. In fact out of the 100 or so pics I took about 10 are ***boat friendly :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Hmmmm I may have a couple good pics. In fact out of the 100 or so pics I took about 10 are ***boat friendly :crossx: :crossx:
Nice meeting you and the girl friend. :D :D
Can you email the pics to us.

pixilatedpussy
08-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Hi guys!!! We all had so much fun! Ha Ha Karl ....Puke..silated I know! :2purples: I didn't drink that much...but I didn't eat! That was the prob! No good for the tummy probs I have! But a fun day in deed! I think I was a bad girl that afternoon so I am soooo sorry if I offended anyone! :( Love to you all! I owe Bunny a big thanks for introducing me to Hot Boat! All you peeps are AWESOME! We have met some super great friends I am sure we will have forever!
Bellababe & Mr...you are my bestest buds, thanks for holding my hair!
Dia & Sean..you can be my boat bitches anytime! As long as Sean stops teasing me! LOL!
Karl..you & Jim are great peeps! Thanks for being so sweet & Jim for helping me clean my boat!
Nucking Futz' you two are so cute & sweet..hope to hook up again!! Maybe in your neck of the woods next time! :D I still love your boat!!!!! Can I have it yet???LOL!
Wyrd & Barbi...sorry for interupting....Rob made me do it! LMAO!!! You are both so sweet & cute together!!!!!Dont worry about what other people think...they talk when they are JEALOUS!!!!!! :mad: Love you both!!!! :wink:
J540 & Mrs...Treena the hottie...you already know this..we LOVE you both!!! Great times....Riverrunner & sandblasted you know where you sit in my heart!
Nice to meet the Scubas...what a HOT couple! Thanks for the Jello...it was the topper & I am sure is what put my capacity over the top!!! :220v: :) But they were yummy while they stayed down!LMAO! :wink: Redneck...tell everyone else in Hesperia..we are comming out to ride soon!!! Very Soon!!!
This is gonna take forever....so everyone else We love you & had a blast!

J540
08-08-2005, 06:41 PM
First and Foremost "PROPS" to Mrs Racer for putting togeater a full turn out plus weekend party-----GOOD JOB!!!!!!!! DIA. Everything I got hurts :wink:
The turn out covered the board from AtomicKitten-WYRD, speaking of which WYRD--YOU STUD YOU!!!!!!! applause,applause.... opps... there was 3 sets of applause :redface:
sorry but all other pictures have been with held for my own protection :eek:
we all discovered there is a bikini even cheaper than $3 :2purples: :eek:
best of all it was a fun and SAFE!!!!!! weekend
I got your Back you can post them :lightsabe .
So how much was that BIKINI ??. What does it look like.??. :D :D

pixilatedpussy
08-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Hey MR!!!! Stop stirrin the pot!!! I recall it was a whipped cream suit!!! :p

djunkie
08-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Nice meeting you and the girl friend. :D :D
Can you email the pics to us.
That can take a while. PM me an email address and I'll try to send you a few. I have a whole lot of them. :D
By the way do you want the clean or the dirty ones? :wink:

djunkie
08-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi guys!!! We all had so much fun! Ha Ha Karl ....Puke..silated I know! :2purples: I didn't drink that much...but I didn't eat! That was the prob! No good for the tummy probs I have! But a fun day in deed! I think I was a bad girl that afternoon so I am soooo sorry if I offended anyone! :( Love to you all! I owe Bunny a big thanks for introducing me to Hot Boat! All you peeps are AWESOME! We have met some super great friends I am sure we will have forever!
Dia & Sean..you can be my boat bitches anytime! As long as Sean stops teasing me! LOL!
Karl..you & Jim are great peeps! Thanks for being so sweet & Jim for helping me clean my boat!
Nucking Futz' you two are so cute & sweet..hope to hook up again!! Maybe in your neck of the woods next time! :D I still love your boat!!!!! Can I have it yet???LOL!
Wyrd & Barbi...sorry for interupting....Rob made me do it! LMAO!!! You are both so sweet & cute together!!!!!Dont worry about what other people think...they talk when they are JEALOUS!!!!!! :mad: Love you both!!!! :wink:
J540 & Mrs...Treena the hottie...you already know this..we LOVE you both!!! Great times....Riverrunner & sandblasted you know where you sit in my heart!
Nice to meet the Scubas...what a HOT couple! Thanks for the Jello...it was the topper & I am sure is what put my capacity over the top!!! :220v: :) But they were yummy while they stayed down!LMAO! :wink: Redneck...tell everyone else in Hesperia..we are comming out to ride soon!!! Very Soon!!!
Hey what about me? :D Anyway it was nice meeting all of you. We had a great time and we get to do it again soon. Bythe way thanks for the great show Mrs. Pixilated and Mrs. J540 :D

pixilatedpussy
08-08-2005, 06:50 PM
That can take a while. PM me an email address and I'll try to send you a few. I have a whole lot of them. :D
By the way do you want the clean or the dirty ones? :wink:
All of them please...as I was a little intoxicated & didn't take any!!!
Dunes2river@cox.net
By the way...great to meet you both in person finally! You are both very cute & sweet! :wink:

SummitKarl
08-08-2005, 06:51 PM
I have no clue as the the breakdown cost of a 3" piece of duct tape

pixilatedpussy
Hey what about me? :D Anyway it was nice meeting all of you. We had a great time and we get to do it again soon. Bythe way thanks for the great show Mrs. Pixilated and Mrs. J540 :D
I dint forget you babe!!
Show?? What show??? LMAO! :hammerhea

djunkie
All of them please...as I was a little intoxicated & didn't take any!!!
Dunes2river@cox.net
By the way...great to meet you both in person finally! You are both very cute & sweet! :wink:
Ok let me go through some and I'll send them.

pixilatedpussy
08-08-2005, 06:52 PM
ROTFLMAO!
Only Racer & Mr Pixilated could figure that out! PERVS!!!! :2purples:

pixilatedpussy
08-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Ok let me go through some and I'll send them.
Thanks sweetie! :wink:

SummitKarl
08-08-2005, 06:57 PM
what do you mean no food I distinctly remember giving you some of my secret ranch dressing on your your right Boobie :jawdrop:
only offensive thing was that bellababe failed to check my junk :devil:

djunkie
08-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks sweetie! :wink:
I sent you a few. Sorry I had to send them 1 at a time.

pixilatedpussy
08-08-2005, 06:59 PM
what do you mean no food I distinctly remember giving you some of my secret ranch dressing on your your right Boobie :jawdrop:
only offensive thing was that bellababe failed to check my junk :devil:
You wish!!!! But nice try!!!LMAO! :wink:

SCUBA STEVE
08-08-2005, 07:01 PM
We had a blast this weekend!!
It was great to see all of you again and great to meet a lot of you for the first time. We'll have to do it again soon. :D :D
(keeping it short for now)

SummitKarl
08-08-2005, 07:15 PM
You wish!!!! But nice try!!!LMAO! :wink:
boy you were out!!!!!
check right boobie again please (should smell like ranch)

djunkie
08-08-2005, 07:16 PM
boy you were out!!!!!
check right boobie again please (should smell like ranch)
Hey Karl, that hangover from friday night ever go away? :crossx:

J540
08-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Hey MR!!!! Stop stirrin the pot!!! I recall it was a whipped cream suit!!! :p
Well not at first. Here let me RE- CAP. :D http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3151.jpg

djunkie
08-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Well not at first. Here let me RE- CAP. :D http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3151.jpg
J540. It was nice meeting you and the Mrs. this weekend. Sorry I didn't call you guys saturday night. We got back, cleaned the boat and ate and we were done for. We ended up crashing pretty early.

J540
08-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Then before DUCT TAPE. I think it was a BUCK.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3151.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3147.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3124-med.jpg
Here are some . :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Then before DUCT TAPE. I think it was a BUCK.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3151.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3147.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3124-med.jpg
Here are some . :rollside:
:eek: :eek: Cute pics.

J540
08-08-2005, 07:50 PM
J540. It was nice meeting you and the Mrs. this weekend. Sorry I didn't call you guys saturday night. We got back, cleaned the boat and ate and we were done for. We ended up crashing pretty early.
Dont even worry, we sat at T/G-S/D room all night because Dia had a broken FOOT or something like IDUNO. you know how She is :cry: :cry: :). LUV YA Dia. Oh yah we played with Tina while she was sleeping. what fun that was. :devil: :lightsabe . No we gust kicked it in the room and talked.http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3123.jpg Here 1 more. got more later.

Mrs.Racer277
08-08-2005, 07:55 PM
OMG! There is no love here. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I never :cry: :cry: about my hurt foot once. :yuk:
XXOO :) :)

SummitKarl
08-08-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey Karl, that hangover from friday night ever go away? :crossx:
I found out that Duct Tape also cures cures hangovers :D

sandblasted
08-08-2005, 08:16 PM
We had so much fun at the "adult weekend" that we were 3 hours late for a wedding on saturday in Laughlin! :cool: ....Oh well, they'll get over it, I hope...
I'll try to post a few pics from Copper Canyon friday and the mini sandbar saturday, If I can find my camera...

atomickitn
08-08-2005, 08:29 PM
ok sooo im home now and ill be sendin some pics soon lets just say that they are realy hot ...... and might i add that you ladies and you know who you are, damm i love you girls, make my boat look soo damm cool, did i vevr tell you that i love my pole, hope you all enjoyed it as much as i have, love to all that made it out,, we should do this again. bobby :D

IN2-IN2MX
08-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Sounds like everyone had a really good time at the River. Woohoo, can't wait for more pics to get posted. :D

Kiddunot
08-08-2005, 09:42 PM
woo hoo, i made it home, that was fun meeting you all on friday and sat. I cant believe i missed pukesilated..............damn.....oh well, it ended up turning out to be a good weekend at the river. today was not bad at all either. Well hopefully we will see you all next time around...........

SummitKarl
08-08-2005, 09:49 PM
woo hoo, i made it home, that was fun meeting you all on friday and sat. I cant believe i missed pukesilated..............damn.....oh well, it ended up turning out to be a good weekend at the river. today was not bad at all either. Well hopefully we will see you all next time around...........
Great to meet you guys too. please PM me next time your heading to Havasu

OGShocker
08-09-2005, 06:20 AM
It was great seeing y'all on Friday night. Can someone please tell me when I went from being drunk to being an a$$hole? :rolleyes:

atomickitn
08-09-2005, 06:29 AM
im not sure what your talking about , i cant imagine you as a a hole, drunk yes ,,, :D

SCUBA STEVE
08-09-2005, 06:48 AM
It was great seeing y'all on Friday night. Can someone please tell me when I went from being drunk to being an a$$hole? :rolleyes:
When you started talking mess about USC! :p
What happened to you on Saturday? We say you towing the boat in town around 10:30.

dicudmore
08-09-2005, 07:22 AM
that was a good weekend :cool: :cool:
good to see everybody out there

Kiddunot
08-09-2005, 07:36 AM
My next trip is labor day weekend. leaving thursday night and returning monday night..................whos goin...............

atomickitn
08-09-2005, 07:49 AM
i will be there ,prob with wyrd and the rest of the gang , we will ned to hook up , that is un less you dont like hot naked chicks on a stripper pole..... :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 08:19 AM
Oh yea you guys behaved saturday night uh no comment :crossx: :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-09-2005, 08:25 AM
be glad I was not around to see that, you know what happen to the last guy that couldnt handle his alcohol LMAO
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Hav_0724_069.jpg

HOOTER SLED-
08-09-2005, 08:27 AM
Yada yada yada yada. 3 Pages of babble. Show us the god damn pics already. K Dub, where are you with the pics girl?? :D

Miss Perfect
08-09-2005, 08:31 AM
Yada yada yada yada. 3 Pages of babble. Show us the god damn pics already. K Dub, where are you with the pics girl?? :D
Exactly! You took the words right out of my mouth. Where are the pics??

atomickitn
08-09-2005, 08:31 AM
hold on to your panties dude as soon as i get home tonight ill get them out, by the way, i have some incredable shots, in witch im sure im going to get hung, with..... :rollside:

atomickitn
08-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Great to meet you guys too. please PM me next time your heading to Havasu
soo karl did you get enough jello shots, im sure we can always make more next time, and the pool party was of the hook , for thouse of you who did not make it, next time....... :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 08:36 AM
Oh yea you guys behaved saturday night uh no comment :crossx: :crossx:
I have a pass on that one. :hammer2:
And Mrs.PP was a little tired from playing so hard on saturday. :D

atomickitn
08-09-2005, 08:40 AM
so is mrs pp ok she was ................lets just say to be kind, a lil buzzzzzed, i didnt think you were going to make it out, hopfuly she has recoverd,, you ladies rock,, you know who you are..... (BIG THANKS) for sharing, pics to come tonight.. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 08:41 AM
I have a pass on that one. :hammer2:
And Mrs.PP was a little tired from playing so hard on saturday. :D
You guys are so OLD :D :lightsabe

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Shit after that rain dance and closing 29 palms and making WYRD run over the road closed signs we aint posting SHIT :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 08:43 AM
You guys are so OLD :D :lightsabe
I am not liking you right now! :devil:
My little jello friend! :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 08:47 AM
I am not liking you right now! :devil:
My little jello friend! :rollside:
I got home at 410 this morning :p :)

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 08:50 AM
I got home at 410 this morning :p :)
OMG. You should have stopped at our house. :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 08:51 AM
OMG. You should have stopped at our house. :D :D
Where you up ha ha :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 08:55 AM
Where you up ha ha :cool:
Maybe!!!! :D I would have left the door open for ya! :D

djunkie
08-09-2005, 09:24 AM
Dia did you get the pics I sent you? :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 09:26 AM
I have not check my home Email yet! :cry: Dang now I want to go home right NOW! :)

dicudmore
08-09-2005, 09:27 AM
I didn't :frown: :cry:

Nord
08-09-2005, 09:32 AM
It was great meeting all you guys!!!
It only took me like 20 minutes to find my anchor!!!
Thanks Scuba for all the help!
Thanks whoever was on the stripper pole getting naked!!!
Nice to meet Ktroys!!!!!AGain!!!
Redneck and Sandbarjunkie, nice meeting up with you guys too! :) :) :)

OGShocker
08-09-2005, 09:37 AM
be glad I was not around to see that, you know what happen to the last guy that couldnt handle his alcohol LMAO
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Hav_0724_069.jpg
As you can see by my screen name (Old Geezer Shocker) I am far from 29 years old. When I pass out I have three body guards in the next room guarding the door. Besides I don't allow Sharpies in our house. :crossx:

djunkie
08-09-2005, 09:41 AM
As you can see by my screen name (Old Geezer Shocker) I am far from 29 years old. When I pass out I have three body guards in the next room guarding the door. Besides I don't allow Sharpies in our house. :crossx:
Hey what happened to you on Sat.? Was friday night that rough? Nice meeting you by the way. :)

SCUBA STEVE
08-09-2005, 09:48 AM
It was great meeting all you guys!!!
It only took me like 20 minutes to find my anchor!!!
Thanks Scuba for all the help!
Thanks whoever was on the stripper pole getting naked!!!
Nice to meet Ktroys!!!!!AGain!!!
Redneck and Sandbarjunkie, nice meeting up with you guys too! :) :) :)
It was good to see you again and meet your crew. We got of the water and I got skunky drunk. My body was happy! lol :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Where is mine :D

pixilatedpussy
08-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Hello!! Yes I am ok now....I was still messed up pretty good til around 4pm yesterday!! Yes I was a little trashed! Rob....I am not old...you should have come to get me...I would have probably gone...but we all layed around and just talked! It was actually pretty nice! Good friends just chillin!! :smile:

river runner
08-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Hey Tina, We where just a little late for the wedding. We showed up at 8:30 when it started at 5:00, but well worth it. We had a great time with everyone. Can we start planning Octoberfest now. :wink: :)

pixilatedpussy
08-09-2005, 10:37 AM
Hey Tina, We where just a little late for the wedding. We showed up at 8:30 when it started at 5:00, but well worth it. We had a great time with everyone. Can we start planning Octoberfest now. :wink: :)
Just added you to the list sweets! Check the West for the Mojave thread! Dont forget the trailer & bikes!!!! :D

life's a river
08-09-2005, 10:37 AM
Hey PIXI P, I got to meet your husband at the canal entance but it looked like you were having a hard time putting your hat on. A few too many? We drove through later on looking for your boat but no dice. Oh well maybe next time.
LAR

pixilatedpussy
08-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Hey PIXI P, I got to meet your husband at the canal entance but it looked like you were having a hard time putting your hat on. A few too many? We drove through later on looking for your boat but no dice. Oh well maybe next time.
LAR
OH MY GOD!!! LMAO!!! :p I was a little messed up! Sorry! Next time sweetie! We are headed up Friday!!! :smile: The CBB is going on this weekend at AVI...lots of fun!!! :smile:

life's a river
08-09-2005, 10:44 AM
OH MY GOD!!! LMAO!!! :p I was a little messed up! Sorry! Next time sweetie! We are headed up Friday!!! :smile: The CBB is going on this weekend at AVI...lots of fun!!! :smile:
When you least expect to see somebody expect it! We have all been there done that. HA HA! Those baseball hats work as good sun block for the nose!
LAR

pixilatedpussy
08-09-2005, 11:07 AM
When you least expect to see somebody expect it! We have all been there done that. HA HA! Those baseball hats work as good sun block for the nose!
LAR
You are so funny! Thanks for being so sweet! ;)

Ziggy
08-09-2005, 11:23 AM
Damn, I knew I was missing a good time this weekend :cool: ...but a darn babyshower for my son and bride were held this past weekend..... :rollside:
Next time....... :p

J540
08-09-2005, 11:25 AM
I know I didn't DAMMIT. SEND ME THEM :smile: at
johntreena@sbcglobal.net I dont care if its one at a time,
Here's one more :rollside:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/1062IMG_3137.jpg
Who's Pink top is that on the deck, TINA any Answers. :rollside:

SummitKarl
08-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Damn, I knew I was missing a good time this weekend :cool: ...but a darn babyshower for my son and bride were held this past weekend..... :rollside:
Next time....... :p
perty good!! almost rivialed our old "senators trips"
"THE POLE" was good, but I let'em off easy this time
next time I will introduce them to "Party Island & baby oil" :D
AHHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!!! when the girls were not so conservative :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 11:40 AM
Hello!! Yes I am ok now....I was still messed up pretty good til around 4pm yesterday!! Yes I was a little trashed! Rob....I am not old...you should have come to get me...I would have probably gone...but we all layed around and just talked! It was actually pretty nice! Good friends just chillin!! :smile:
You layed around and talked or you were :sleeping: :sleeping: Ha Ha tell your husband Ill meet him this weekend with the cashiers check to pick it up :)

Ziggy
08-09-2005, 12:23 PM
AHHH THE GOOD OLD DAYS!!!!! when the girls were not so conservative :wink:
I'd call it more like Pre-Motherhood days :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
08-09-2005, 12:43 PM
lmao!! The pole action was hot from our view!! :D

OGShocker
08-09-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey what happened to you on Sat.? Was Friday night that rough? Nice meeting you by the way. :)
Friday was pretty rough, not rough enough to keep me off the water. I launched (with the help of Havasu47 & family) only to have the boat overheat within two minutes. :supp: I called ATK, Redneck, WYRD and E4L and they came back to help. Redneck grabbed my truck & trailer while the other three gave me the "damn that sucks buddy" speech. I would have been in trouble with out them. After that BS in the morning I figure it was an omen to stay away from you guys. ;) j/k
Glad everyone had a great time and it was nice to meet up with y'all!

djunkie
08-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Friday was pretty rough, not rough enough to keep me off the water. I launched (with the help of Havasu47 & family) only to have the boat overheat within two minutes. :supp: I called ATK, Redneck, WYRD and E4L and they came back to help. Redneck grabbed my truck & trailer while the other three gave me the "damn that sucks buddy" speech. I would have been in trouble with out them. After that BS in the morning I figure it was an omen to stay away from you guys. ;) j/k
Damm that sucks. To bad you didn't have my number. I launched a little late on sat. so I could have come by and picked you since my house is close to yours. Next time.

OGShocker
08-09-2005, 12:53 PM
Damm that sucks. To bad you didn't have my number. I launched a little late on sat. so I could have come by and picked you since my house is close to yours. Next time.
Thank's!! I have to tell ya', it was nice laying on the couch Saturday healing up from Friday... :D

djunkie
08-09-2005, 01:19 PM
Thank's!! I have to tell ya', it was nice laying on the couch Saturday healing up from Friday... :D
Ya I bet. We got up a little late ourselves. Probably has to do with being OLD....LOL!!!! :hammerhea :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Mark it was great meeting you. I cant wait tell the next pool party and I can help you out of the pool :D

Nord
08-09-2005, 02:26 PM
I saw this first hand!!!!
Nice meeting you guys!!

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 02:30 PM
I saw this first hand!!!!
Nice meeting you guys!!
I am so sad we never got to meet. :confused: :frown:

OGShocker
08-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Mark it was great meeting you. I cant wait tell the next pool party and I can help you out of the pool :D
That just sounds nasty! :notam:

WYRD
08-09-2005, 02:37 PM
So did you get the diagnosis yet Mark? How bad is she? I left a brand new bottle of Morgan in the cupboard at your house by "MISTAKE" so I am gonna need an invite to help you finish it :idea: :p

Nord
08-09-2005, 02:39 PM
I am so sad we never got to meet. :confused: :frown:
I walked over and talked to Chris and everyone, my boat was in front of scuba Steves After Shock. I had the red and white eliminator!

Cole Trickle
08-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Looked like a great time!

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 02:47 PM
I walked over and talked to Chris and everyone, my boat was in front of scuba Steves After Shock. I had the red and white eliminator!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Time to plan another trip!!! :)

OGShocker
08-09-2005, 02:50 PM
So did you get the diagnosis yet Mark? How bad is she? I left a brand new bottle of Morgan in the cupboard at your house by "MISTAKE" so I am gonna need an invite to help you finish it :idea: :p
Not sure yet. The impeller is gone, that's for sure. Water temp never went over 150f. I doubt she's hurt too bad.
You guys are welcome anytime! I owe y'all more than a bottle for all the help on Saturday.

dicudmore
08-09-2005, 03:13 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Time to plan another trip!!! :)
Dia where were you? My boat was right next to his...
I didn't get over and meet him either, was babysitting most of the afternoon :hammer2: ...but, they were right next to us ;)

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 03:18 PM
Dia where were you? My boat was right next to his...
I didn't get over and meet him either, was babysitting most of the afternoon :hammer2: ...but, they were right next to us ;)
I have no idea. :confused: Dang it. I only made it as far as your boat though. Maybe that explains it.

Redneck
08-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Maybe!!!! :D I would have left the door open for ya! :D
Thats a bad idea leaving the door open for people at 4 am is a bad idea lol

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Thats a bad idea leaving the door open for people at 4 am is a bad idea lol
There is that. You never know what might crawl in bed with you. :idea: :idea: :D

Redneck
08-09-2005, 07:54 PM
OG had a blast missed you out on the water on sat thanks for the drinks on friday night. wife wants to know whts on your shirt after looking flick your nose. lol cant wait to hang out again let me know if you need anything

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 07:55 PM
OG had a blast missed you out on the water on sat thanks for the drinks on friday night. wife wants to know whts on your shirt after looking flick your nose. lol cant wait to hang out again let me know if you need anything
LOL I fell for that!!! :hammerhea

OGShocker
08-09-2005, 08:25 PM
When I get boozed up, I go back to the classics. I just can't help myself.

NuckinFutz
08-09-2005, 08:35 PM
The Mrs. and I just got home and want to say thanks for the super time. It was great time meeting everyone. We can't wait to head down again, just wish it didn't take a whole day to make the drive. We actually made it home in 9 hours. To Sandbar Junkies, thanks for the great time and look forward to next time. The invite to Powell stands as well. Roxysnow's and Pixilated, the invite is in place as well, matter of fact if any of you want to come up to Powell, just holler and we'll make it happen. We didn't take many photos, but I'll try to figure out how to post some. I'm disapointed in the Mrs. however, all of them are G rated (now how did that happen?).

SummitKarl
08-09-2005, 08:47 PM
LOL I fell for that!!! :hammerhea
I am not supprised :rolleyes:
IAM BACK!!!
Line of realtors at the door this morning!!! "where were you for 3 days"
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok I brought this over from "pet names" thread, lets finish this list
"lefty" = Mrs Racer
"watcher" = Mr. Racer
"licktysplit" = Pukesalatedpussy
"sticky" Mrs. J540
"your honor"= WYRD (once your on her stay on her)

Mrs Sandbar Junkie
08-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Wow!!! What a great time we had this weekend!!! It was an absolute pleasure to meet Nuckin Futz and Mrs. Nuckin Futz...We had sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun w/the two of you... As far as everybody else who said they were going to the Red Room @ 9pm on Saturday night and didn't show up...your lose!!!! :D

sandblasted
08-09-2005, 09:18 PM
The Mrs. and I just got home and want to say thanks for the super time. It was great time meeting everyone. We can't wait to head down again, just wish it didn't take a whole day to make the drive. We actually made it home in 9 hours. To Sandbar Junkies, thanks for the great time and look forward to next time. The invite to Powell stands as well. Roxysnow's and Pixilated, the invite is in place as well, matter of fact if any of you want to come up to Powell, just holler and we'll make it happen. We didn't take many photos, but I'll try to figure out how to post some. I'm disapointed in the Mrs. however, all of them are G rated (now how did that happen?).
It was great meeting you and the Mrs at the mini sandbar, I think our wives compared tits but I could be mistaken! Sorry, no pics of that! :D
The cocktails at topock afterwards were good. I could have gone for the bloody marys but had to limit myself to 1 margarita since I had to pull the boat out and drive back to laughlin...Hope to see you on the water again..

NuckinFutz
08-09-2005, 09:32 PM
Sandblasted, I didn't get a chance to thank whoever picked up the tab at Topock, but thanks. I didn't realize it was paid until I went in to pay and the waitress said someone did, but couldn't remember who (maybe she was testing the drinks before serving them). Fun times had by us and glad you made it to the wedding!

NuckinFutz
08-09-2005, 09:35 PM
Hey, Sandbar Junkies, I just realized today the winning racecar at Kokomos was in reverse all night. Imagine how well it would have done if the feller at the track would have put it on forward. To all those who bought cars Saturday night, sorry, the wife's car in reverse kicked your Axx's!

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 07:38 AM
I am not supprised :rolleyes:
IAM BACK!!!
Line of realtors at the door this morning!!! "where were you for 3 days"
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok I brought this over from "pet names" thread, lets finish this list
"lefty" = Mrs Racer
"watcher" = Mr. Racer
"licktysplit" = Pukesalatedpussy
"sticky" Mrs. J540
"your honor"= WYRD (once your on her stay on her)
Lefty????????????????? :confused: :confused:

pixilatedpussy
08-10-2005, 08:08 AM
OMG!!! LMAO! :D :angry2: :clover:

pixilatedpussy
08-10-2005, 08:09 AM
You layed around and talked or you were :sleeping: :sleeping: Ha Ha tell your husband Ill meet him this weekend with the cashiers check to pick it up :)
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :p

pixilatedpussy
08-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Sorry to hear! We missed you!!! :smile:

pixilatedpussy
08-10-2005, 08:12 AM
LOL!!! :D You both are so sweet....G rated??? Not where I was standing! :jawdrop: Hee Hee!! :clover:

NuckinFutz
08-10-2005, 01:16 PM
PP, to clarify, not everything I saw that day was G rated, just the photos we came home with. You made sure it was at least PG-13, and for that I thank you. Thanks for the effort of putting this all together. Sorry we didn't find you on Friday as planned, but I had a great time anyhow. You and the Mr. are great, now I just have to figure out how to get down south more often.

dicudmore
08-10-2005, 01:35 PM
PP, to clarify, not everything I saw that day was G rated, just the photos we came home with. You made sure it was at least PG-13, and for that I thank you. Thanks for the effort of putting this all together. Sorry we didn't find you on Friday as planned, but I had a great time anyhow. You and the Mr. are great, now I just have to figure out how to get down south more often.
that part is easy sir...
as E4L would say "put the key in the hole and roll" :wink:

NuckinFutz
08-10-2005, 01:38 PM
It's easy to put the "key in the hole and roll", it's not wanting to put the card in the slot several times just to keep the Ford full of diesel. Powell takes a half a tank for the entire trip, Havasu took four full tanks. I need to find a Hyundai to pull the boat I guess.

dicudmore
08-10-2005, 02:12 PM
It's easy to put the "key in the hole and roll", it's not wanting to put the card in the slot several times just to keep the Ford full of diesel. Powell takes a half a tank for the entire trip, Havasu took four full tanks. I need to find a Hyundai to pull the boat I guess.
I feel ya...its a 6 hour drive for me, not towing...

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 04:32 PM
ok kiddies hear they are pool party pics then sat, pole sessionshttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_021-thumb.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_023-thumb.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_043-thumb.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_041-thumb.jpg

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 04:34 PM
oops lets try this againhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_021.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_023.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_043.jpg

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 04:35 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_041.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_045.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_049.jpg

NuckinFutz
08-10-2005, 04:37 PM
It took me about 9 hours to get home, and I've spent all day today with a couple of breaks to lurk here cleaning the boat. I'm ready to do it again, just got to find the time. Thanks again everyone for a great weekend.

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 04:38 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_037.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_028.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_054.jpg

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 04:39 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_080.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_055.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_019.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_018.jpg

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 04:41 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_010.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_007.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_014.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_005.jpg

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 04:43 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_088.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_093.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_082.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_071.jpg

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 04:46 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_060.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_065.jpg

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 04:46 PM
enjoy ..... :D :D :D

Miss Perfect
08-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Great pics! Thanks

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 05:08 PM
mann you guys have been asking for thease , and now you dont want to look ohh well then ill just stop taken pics and put the pole away for awile.. hows that ................................ yeha right.... im not that crazy you guys whould shoot me for sure :)

Phat Daddy
08-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Gosh damn "B", I always miss the good stuff... F#*K!!!!!!

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 05:16 PM
see i would not steer you wrong sir,, see what you miss when you dont comealong with us ..... and we can stii keep it clean sometimes like at the damm run...and the kids runs :)

Phat Daddy
08-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Dude, I'm ready for the guys trip... what's up???? :idea: :jawdrop:

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 05:21 PM
hummmm not sure, we will have to see whats up, and see who will go .. :idea:

Phat Daddy
08-10-2005, 05:23 PM
Dude, I already got a waiting list of party peeps (guys from the jobs) and the ones you've already met. Plus I can write it off as business :idea: :D

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 05:27 PM
does that mean are trip is going to be paid for... cool tell your company thanks, of course ill supply the entertainment :mix:

Phat Daddy
08-10-2005, 05:28 PM
I'am the company and I'll pay if that's what it takes. :rollside:

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 05:32 PM
ohhhhhhhh realyyyy ok imin lets leave like a freight train headed off a cliff :)

Phat Daddy
08-10-2005, 05:33 PM
There you go again :D

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 05:36 PM
im listening to sara evens on the tube and i just cant seem to concentrate..ohh ok it over im back soo what were you saying :D

sandblasted
08-10-2005, 05:37 PM
Sandblasted, I didn't get a chance to thank whoever picked up the tab at Topock, but thanks. I didn't realize it was paid until I went in to pay and the waitress said someone did, but couldn't remember who (maybe she was testing the drinks before serving them). Fun times had by us and glad you made it to the wedding!
Our friend Chris picked it up..I tried to pay him but he wouldn't have it..I think he was sitting right across from you...and the food was good too, or was I just real hungry?

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 05:39 PM
mann you guys have been asking for thease , and now you dont want to look ohh well then ill just stop taken pics and put the pole away for awile.. hows that ................................ yeha right.... im not that crazy you guys whould shoot me for sure :)
Great pics hun. Thanks for sharing. :D

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 05:41 PM
hi honey how you dooooin, you should realy thank all the ladies,liike yorself thanks for comming out to play :)

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 05:43 PM
hi honey how you dooooin, you should realy thank all the ladies,liike yorself thanks for comming out to play :)
It was a great party weekend. Can't wait until the next one. :) :)

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 05:47 PM
angels http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_055.jpg [img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS') http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_25.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS')

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 06:15 PM
That is a really cute!!

djunkie
08-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Awesome pics ATK. For a bunch of old people I think we did ok with the partying. :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Awesome pics ATK. For a bunch of old people I think we did ok with the partying. :D
LMAO!!! :D :D

Blown 472
08-10-2005, 06:23 PM
angels http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_055.jpg [img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS') http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_22_25.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS')
Ah, like all those chicks, even the one in the boat are like hot or something.

SummitKarl
08-10-2005, 06:27 PM
this was the only time I was ever happy that I left money in my swim trunks
best 2 bucks I ever lent woody56 :D
so far one of the best pic's
shrinkage? what shrinkage?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_019.jpg

djunkie
08-10-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey I pitched in a couple bucks too. :D

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 06:30 PM
The girls said next time the prices go up. So leave for dollars at home boys. They are looking for the $20's :) :)

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 06:31 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_019.jpg
LMAO What the heck G?????? :devil: :devil:

djunkie
08-10-2005, 06:33 PM
The girls said next time the prices go up. So leave for dollars at home boys. They are looking for the $20's :) :)
Hell I aint no baller. Dollar bills is all I got. I would give more if I could. It was definately worth it. :D

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 06:34 PM
i think he makin sure it was still there :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Hell I aint no baller. Dollar bills is all I got. I would give more if I could. It was definately worth it. :D
LOL! I was J/K! :wink: :wink: :wink:

djunkie
08-10-2005, 06:38 PM
LOL! I was J/K! :wink: :wink: :wink:
I know you were. Hey now, whats going on here? We need some splaining :rollside: :rollside:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1768Havi_adult_trip_061_Medium_.jpg

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 06:38 PM
who you calling old, i can still party just as hard as any pup on hear,,, but i get your driff,,, se as we get old we buid up a tollerance for this stuff, plus we have way better pic up lines..... :rollside:

djunkie
08-10-2005, 06:39 PM
who you calling old, i can still party just as hard as any pup on hear,,, but i get your driff,,, se as we get old we buid up a tollerance for this stuff, plus we have way better pic up lines..... :rollside:
Ya I know. I got a great pick up line..... it goes "nice shoes, wanna f**k?" :D :D

SummitKarl
08-10-2005, 06:39 PM
hey check it out Mrs Racer gave us the "nip slip"
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_055.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 06:40 PM
I know you were. Hey now, whats going on here? We need some splaining :rollside: :rollside:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1768Havi_adult_trip_061_Medium_.jpg
I was just given my Bellababe some love. :jawdrop: :wink: :D

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 06:46 PM
Ya I know. I got a great pick up line..... it goes "nice shoes, wanna f**k?" :D :D
mann ive used that one several times and it still works every timehttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_61.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS')

djunkie
08-10-2005, 06:48 PM
mann ive used that one several times and it still works every timehttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_11_61.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS')
LOL!!! Blunt and to the point. :smile:

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 06:50 PM
i think its the fact that women like confidence in men, not to mention that it also makes them laugh, so you' ve got commin and going :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 06:51 PM
hey check it out Mrs Racer gave us the "nip slip"
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_055.jpg
What???? I was not. What the hell you have a telescope for eyes or what. :D

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 06:53 PM
i would chime in on that but i think ill stay out of that one....... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_65.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS')

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 06:56 PM
hey djunki are you plannin on being out for labor day, if soo lets hook up , or somthing... :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 06:57 PM
hey djunki are you plannin on being out for labor day, if soo lets hook up , or somthing... :idea:
Oh chime away. :rolleyes: :)
And don't start sounding gay now. :wink: :wink: XXOO

SummitKarl
08-10-2005, 06:58 PM
i would chime in on that but i think ill stay out of that one....... http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_65.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZS')
I know what you were thinking!!!!!!!! :D :hammer2: and I wouldn't say it either

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 06:59 PM
oooooooohhh whait a minute,, that is not my area of expertease,, im not sure how to be gay.... :D

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 07:00 PM
I know what you were thinking!!!!!!!! :D :hammer2: and I wouldn't say it either
yep im walking right out of this one see ya..... :supp:

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 07:01 PM
oooooooohhh whait a minute,, that is not my area of expertease,, im not sure how to be gay.... :D
It was just cute you and DJUNK meeting up. :) :) XXOO

SummitKarl
08-10-2005, 07:02 PM
never said that!!! her I will bail you out.
ATK did you get PP's butt sweat off your nose yet?

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 07:04 PM
actuly i saved it for later..... :rollside:

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 07:06 PM
It was just cute you and DJUNK meeting up. :) :) XXOO
ok ok i see where this is heading,,, soo dj you want to meet out at the river, with your girl and whoever (girl )i bring/////... hows that for not getting into the gay thing.....ha :mix:

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 07:08 PM
thanks sk i owe you one for the bail out thanks. ( for some reason i think this is going to go wrong but what the hell) :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 07:09 PM
ok ok i see where this is heading,,, soo dj you want to meet out at the river, with your girl and whoever (girl )i bring/////... hows that for not getting into the gay thing.....ha :mix:
Much better.
And I was just kidding.
Ok gotta go ice my foot now. Nite Nite :) :)

atomickitn
08-10-2005, 07:10 PM
weeeeewww nice save

atomickitn
Much better.
And I was just kidding.
hope it feels better.. be well :D

Miss Perfect
Much better.
And I was just kidding.
Ohhh man, how is your foot doing? You're still icing it? :frown:

Mrs.Racer277
08-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks everyone. XXOO It is getting better just swollen and sore. I did not hear anything on the X-ray results today. So I am thinking no news is good news. Right?!?!?!?! :) :)

SummitKarl
08-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks everyone. XXOO It is getting better just swollen and sore. I did not hear anything on the X-ray results today. So I am thinking no news is good news. Right?!?!?!?! :) :)
either that or they are going WTF is that? :)

Sandbar Junkies
08-10-2005, 07:46 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_054.jpg[/QUOTE]
Mrs Pukes alot and her girlfriend owe me drinks, and i am thirsty.. While Tina was passed out on the boat, all they kept telling me is how they had no kids and all they needed was a Power nap. I told them they were done and had no chance of making it out and they were all betting me drinks assuring me they would be there. WRONG

Sandbar Junkies
08-10-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey, Sandbar Junkies, I just realized today the winning racecar at Kokomos was in reverse all night. Imagine how well it would have done if the feller at the track would have put it on forward. To all those who bought cars Saturday night, sorry, the wife's car in reverse kicked your Axx's!
Just wanted to thank Mrs. Nuckin Futz for picking the winning race car at KOKOHOES. Her car won a 150 bucks and we drank every bit of it and more.

98 Vector 21
08-10-2005, 08:07 PM
And to think I was just hours late!

OGShocker
08-10-2005, 08:18 PM
So, THAT's why I had lipstick on my JUNK????.... Who's Your River Daddy NOW?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_049.jpg

SummitKarl
08-10-2005, 08:20 PM
I am thinking the red finger prints on the back have some untold story :hammer2:

Redneck
08-10-2005, 08:23 PM
the OG schooled him ha ha

Redneck
08-10-2005, 08:24 PM
looks like a new avatar for you Mark

djunkie
08-10-2005, 09:16 PM
As of right now it looks like I won't be back out till after labor day. Have some family issues to take care of and there gonna start working on the garage so I have to be around. :cry:

pixilatedpussy
08-10-2005, 09:57 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2636adult_trip05_054.jpg
Mrs Pukes alot and her girlfriend owe me drinks, and i am thirsty.. While Tina was passed out on the boat, all they kept telling me is how they had no kids and all they needed was a Power nap. I told them they were done and had no chance of making it out and they were all betting me drinks assuring me they would be there. WRONG[/QUOTE]
I do not recall the conversation..... :jawdrop: But then again..I honestly dont recall much!!! :jawdrop: ;) But I am good for it!! I owe ya! Labor Day! Topock! :D :clover:

OGShocker
08-11-2005, 05:57 AM
looks like a new avatar for you Mark
I can't trade my three ladies for one biatch. :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
08-11-2005, 06:49 AM
Mrs Pukes alot and her girlfriend owe me drinks, and i am thirsty.. While Tina was passed out on the boat, all they kept telling me is how they had no kids and all they needed was a Power nap. I told them they were done and had no chance of making it out and they were all betting me drinks assuring me they would be there. WRONG
I do not recall the conversation..... :jawdrop: But then again..I honestly dont recall much!!! :jawdrop: ;) But I am good for it!! I owe ya! Labor Day! Topock! :D :clover:[/QUOTE]
PP What is up with this weekend? :)

atomickitn
08-11-2005, 07:24 AM
I can't trade my three ladies for one biatch. :hammerhea
yeah but he's a keeper........ :rollside:

Redneck
08-11-2005, 07:28 AM
yeah but he's a keeper........ :rollside:
congrats on the 1000th post now maybe people will respect ya lol nah they wont lol

atomickitn
08-11-2005, 07:53 AM
hey look at that im now a post *****.. weeee weeeeeeeeee :D

Miss Perfect
08-11-2005, 07:54 AM
hey look at that im now a post *****.. weeee weeeeeeeeee :D
too funny! :D

atomickitn
08-11-2005, 07:54 AM
congrats on the 1000th post now maybe people will respect ya lol nah they wont lol
soo whats up redneck...ill be stopin by on sat night on my way home , say hello to the wife... :rollside:

Redneck
08-11-2005, 08:02 AM
soo whats up redneck...ill be stopin by on sat night on my way home , say hello to the wife... :rollside:
sounds good maybe we can get some other people to stop by too