PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hootersled

djunkie
08-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Boy did you miss out this weekend. Oh and the weather was beautiful. :devil: :devil: :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
08-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Kiss my ass beeyotch!!! :D Besides, I was too busy to get the raindance going. :devil: We had a good weekend as well. Good turnout for a kids party.

djunkie
08-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Kiss my ass beeyotch!!! :D Besides, I was too busy to get the raindance going. :devil: We had a good weekend as well. Good turnout for a kids party.
I was just messin with ya. :rollside: Glad to hear the kids party turned out good. We still have to get together some time.

HOOTER SLED-
08-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Soon soon soon brutha. Was actually talkin to WYRD about doin' a local trip to SIlverwood next weekend. You game??? House warming party soon to come too. Was talking to Barbigirl this weekend about it too. She was at the casa Saturday.

djunkie
08-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Soon soon soon brutha. Was actually talkin to WYRD about doin' a local trip to SIlverwood next weekend. You game??? House warming party soon to come too. Was talking to Barbigirl this weekend about it too. She was at the casa Saturday.
I'm busy the next few weekends. Our garage in gonna be torn apart soon so I'll be busy with that for a while. Hopefully I'll be free for the house warming party.

barbigrl
08-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Yes, yes I was...... We do need to have your housewarming party soon!!! You have the PERFECT back yard for a party.... I have decided that I am going to change careers to party planner... :)
By the way J, thanks for having us over!! I had a good time...I started getting buzzed off those drinks you were making and figured I better go before it turned ugly!! hahaa...That pool table.....well you know!! :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
08-09-2005, 08:06 AM
Yes, yes I was...... We do need to have your housewarming party soon!!! You have the PERFECT back yard for a party.... I have decided that I am going to change careers to party planner... :)
By the way J, thanks for having us over!! I had a good time...I started getting buzzed off those drinks you were making and figured I better go before it turned ugly!! hahaa...That pool table.....well you know!! :D :D
Yes, you are the party getter goer. :D Didn't you undertand my agenda with those drinks I was mixin'??? :devil: You guys shoulda stuck around longer or came back. We were out there till' around 11 or so. We usually wait til all the family splits then start our thing. Thanks again for the cool stuff you got us. Now about that next party. :devil: :devil: :D