PDA

View Full Version : Faux pas

Tom Brown
08-08-2005, 10:37 PM
On Friday, I had dinner with my parents and some friends of theirs. This guy was telling us about his Sirius radio and how cool it is. He mentioned how there's something for everyone... there's even a gay talk channel. I said, “What do they talk about on gay talk radio? ... how to stop shitting?”
That material was wasted on them. In fact, several lips curled up after I threw that down.
It would have rocked the sandbar, though. ... loosers. :D

Jbb
08-09-2005, 02:05 AM
Did you pay attention ...to ....anything... finishing school....Ambassador...?

Biglue
08-09-2005, 06:51 AM
On Friday, I had dinner with my parents and some friends of theirs. This guy was telling us about his Sirius radio and how cool it is. He mentioned how there's something for everyone... there's even a gay talk channel. I said, “What do they talk about on gay talk radio? ... how to stop shitting?”
That material was wasted on them. In fact, several lips curled up after I threw that down.
LMAO :D :D :D :D

lucky
08-09-2005, 06:58 AM
ya could have had a little fun - brown -- and said - ohh yea i listen to that all the time - I espessialy like the friday night shocker show -- colan confessions of the back door man -- geeez tom -