PDA

View Full Version : any SBC folks in here?

RiverForUs
08-08-2005, 11:02 PM
I need a little help. Is there a way to get a list of incoming phone calls to my house for a certain time frame? Either with or without their phone number? Let's just say I was expecting an important phone call that I believe never came. The other party says they called at midnight but I say they never called. Is there any way to find out if my home number received an incoming call at that time, give or take a half hour? I called the operator and she said there is no way unless I have caller I.D., which I don't. They do this on cop shows on<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=TV&id=21';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> TV ('http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=TV&id=21')</a>all the time.
Anyone know if this is possible?

Boy Named Sue
08-08-2005, 11:06 PM
My SBC Caller Id dosent even work until the third ring. Dont know of a way to find out without it. How about taking their word for it. tech aint perfect.

BajaMike
08-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Why don't you have caller ID???
I would not have a phone without it. I don't answer any calls from blocked phones (always tele-sales people or perverts).
I think the phone co can give you lists of who calls you....
:D :eat: :D :sleeping:

Boy Named Sue
08-08-2005, 11:08 PM
No perverts call me. What do you have to do to get on that list? :D

BajaMike
08-08-2005, 11:21 PM
No perverts call me. What do you have to do to get on that list? :D
Ok, you got me....after I said that, I'm thinking, how do i know they are perverts if i don't answer....
Oh well, anyway, female perverts are always welcome to call!!! :D :D :D
:confused: :D :D

'78 gt boat
08-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Don't think there is any way unless it was answered. Do you have an answering machine?

ECeptor
08-09-2005, 06:31 AM
The title fooled me into thinking this was a small block Chevy thread!

RiverForUs
08-10-2005, 12:09 AM
...How about taking their word for it. tech aint perfect.
they fessed up that they really didn't call!