PDA

View Full Version : So I finally get a break...

Jordy
08-09-2005, 06:11 AM
I'll try to not let my new found fortune go to my head... :D
Wing Hang Bank Ltd
Main Branch
161 Queen's Road Central
Hong Kong.
Good Day,
Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. David Liu credit officer of the Wing Hang Bank Ltd. I have a concealed business suggestion for you.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client General. Alli Moussa who was a business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Sixty four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars($64.5 million USD) only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that the General and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home.
After further investigation it was also discovered that General. Alli Moussa did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Sixty four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 3 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to General. Alli Moussa so that you will be able to receive his funds.
WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Gen. Alli Moussa, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.
There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
issue.
Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 70% for me, 25% for you and 5% for any expenses incurred during the course of this operation. Should you be interested please send me your full names and current residential address.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards
Mr. David Liu.

JetBoatRich
08-09-2005, 06:14 AM
Jordy you sure seem lucky enough to get these letters :D

Biglue
08-09-2005, 06:17 AM
I got those for a while. Mine were of some dude with my same last name in Nigeria. F'n idiots. How the hell are you gonna get a spanish last name in Nigeria?

Jordy
08-09-2005, 06:18 AM
I got those for a while.
I'm not going to let you rain on my parade here. I can understand how you'd be jealous though... :D :D :D

BarryMac
08-09-2005, 06:21 AM
If you don't take him up on his offer, you don't have a hair on your sack... :D :D :D

Biglue
08-09-2005, 06:22 AM
I'm not going to let you rain on my parade here. I can understand how you'd be jealous though... :D :D :D
BS. You're just pissed my fortune was at least 1 1/2 what they are offering you.

MagicMtnDan
08-09-2005, 06:22 AM
That David Liu is a sonofabitch! He told me the letter he sent me was ONLY to me. Now I'm not sure I can trust him :eek:

uvindex
08-09-2005, 06:23 AM
If you're adventurous and have a little time on your hands, you can always participate in the sport of "scambaiting." The guys at this site have it down to a science (funny as hell!): http://www.419eater.com/index.htm :)

JetBoatRich
08-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Mrs. Margaret Simelang
INFORMATIONS/PROMOTIONS MANAGER
SOUTH AFRICA BIZ-INTERNATIONAL LOTTO.
115 NORDIX AVE. PRIVATE BAG X72,
AUCKLAND PARK 2006
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
Toll free:0800 40 30 40
Sir/Madam (PRIZE WINNER)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, of the winners of Flash Budget Finance lottery of the South Africa/International Lottery Program, held on Friday 5th August 2005 as part of our bi-quarterly promotional draws.
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 5,000,000 email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our electronic business Promotions Program.You qualified for the draw as a result of your visiting various Websites we are running on the internet.
You/Your Company, attached to ticket number 18922-158-7487, with serial number 113-476 drew the lucky numbers 5, 11, 21, 29, 34, 45, 06, and consequently won in the Second Category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payment of US$1.3 Million (United State Dollars) in certified cashiers cheque or by electronic transfer.
CONGRATULATIONS!
To begin your claim, email/call or fax the Claim Manager at the claims department immediately with the following address:
Mr. Frank Masindu
(Claim Department)
Flash Budget Finance lottery Ltd
TEL/Fax: +27-83-338-6953
E-mail :
safricalotto@hotmail.com
safricalotto2005@workmail.co.za
You must contact our Claims Manager for immediate processing of your claims not later Two weeks from the date of receipt of this mail otherwise, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. Also provide the following information to expedite the processing of your prize claim
FULL NAME
COMPANY NAME
FULL ADDRESS
AMOUNT WON
TEL
FAX
EMAIL
REF#
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY / INDIVIDUAL & what you intend to do with your lottery prize
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers provided below in every one of your Correspondences with your claims agent.
REFERENCE NUMBER: ZFAS-FL39-725P-4
BATCH NUMBER: 94-213-DBN-ZNX
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Margaret Simelang
INFORMATIONS/PROMOTIONS MANAGER
SOUTH AFRICA BIZ-INTERNATIONAL LOTTO.
115 NORDIX AVE. PRIVATE BAG X72,
AUCKLAND PARK 2006
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRICA.
Toll free:0800 40 30 40
N.B. you have to keep this notification and your winning information highly confidential till you recieve your prize, because the prize will be given to anyone with the full details of this winning notification, and any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result in disqualification.
## Please do not reply to this email. Contact our Claims Department at the email address above.##
************************************************** *****************************
The information transmitted in this electronic message, including any attachments therein, is intended only for person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, disclosure, distribution or copying of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the original message and any attachments.
************************************************** *****************************

FlatStupid
08-10-2005, 08:07 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy]I'll try to not let my new found fortune go to my head... :D[/QUOTE Jorrdy! call me and I will lend you twenty for dinner :boxingguy

Bre
08-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Jordy... let's get married :p

Jordy
08-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Jordy... let's get married :p
Do I get a test drive first???? :D :D :D

Bre
08-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Do I get a test drive first???? :D :D :D
Nope... this shit is good... trust me :eek: :hammer2:

Jordy
08-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Nope... this shit is good... trust me :eek: :hammer2:
Sorry, I gotta make sure we're compatable before I head down that dreaded aisle, especially considering this windfall. :( ;) :D
Besides, it seems to me that we couldn't even if we wanted to due to some prior obligations on your part and the fact that polygamy is illegal. ;) :D

hoolign
08-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Sorry, I gotta make sure we're compatable before I head down that dreaded aisle, especially considering this windfall. :( ;) :D
Besides, it seems to me that we couldn't even if we wanted to due to some prior obligations on your part and the fact that polygamy is illegal. ;) :D
What s that...some kind of polyester nighty?? :D

Kay Getaway
07-17-2012, 01:24 AM
David Liu:

If anyone can come forward to claim the money pretending he/her is related to the General, why don't you ask your wife to do so. Stop B.S. As a credit officer of Wing Hang
Bank, you should at least have some knowledge about Compliance. Don't you know that you are suggesting fraudulence. Shame on you!!!! I am glad that I don't work with you. Bye Bye Wing Hang Bank.

I'll try to not let my new found fortune go to my head... :D
Wing Hang Bank Ltd
Main Branch
161 Queen's Road Central
Hong Kong.
Good Day,
Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. David Liu credit officer of the Wing Hang Bank Ltd. I have a concealed business suggestion for you.
Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client General. Alli Moussa who was a business man made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Sixty four millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars($64.5 million USD) only in my branch. Upon maturity several notice was sent to him, even during the war. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that the General and his family had been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home.
After further investigation it was also discovered that General. Alli Moussa did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Sixty four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 3 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to General. Alli Moussa so that you will be able to receive his funds.
WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have contacted an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Gen. Alli Moussa, all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full Names and Address so that the attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.
There is no risk involved at all in the matter as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this
issue.
Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in the ratio of 70% for me, 25% for you and 5% for any expenses incurred during the course of this operation. Should you be interested please send me your full names and current residential address.
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
Kind Regards
Mr. David Liu.