PDA

View Full Version : This past weekend

Intruder
08-09-2005, 08:27 AM
We were invited to the mini sandbar this past weekend not knowing it was semi private. Sorry, for the intrusion (hence the name Intruder). I look forward to participating on the message board and hopefully getting to know some of you. OUT!

Biglue
08-09-2005, 08:29 AM
WElcome aboard

hoolign
08-09-2005, 08:29 AM
Here we go..Browns gonna love that name! :hammerhea

riverbound
08-09-2005, 08:31 AM
We were invited to the mini sandbar this past weekend not knowing it was semi private. Sorry, for the intrusion (hence the name Intruder). I look forward to participating on the message board and hopefully getting to know some of you. OUT!
Mini Sadbar...semi-Private???
Welcome aboard. And hope to see you on the water.

Havasu Luvr
08-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Welcome to the Boards
"Semi Private?" is this what you were told? :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
08-09-2005, 08:38 AM
Welcome to the boards.
Anyone is always welcome to our parties. I hope you stayed and enjoyed the fun. :D

atomickitn
08-09-2005, 08:43 AM
what the hell thers nothing private about are semi/ opps party hopefuly you enjoyed it always the moore the , the moore naked.... see you next time... as well :D

CandyA$$
08-09-2005, 09:22 AM
Welcome aboard.
:D

CornWater
08-09-2005, 07:45 PM
You're gay... :D :D

NOTALENT
08-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Dont ever to that S H I T again!!!! :D haha...fock the bullshit and welcome...dont let people claim whats not theres... ;) :D

Redneck
08-09-2005, 08:04 PM
who were you wht kind of boat did you have and oh by the way welcome to the jungle now you know wht to expect lol

dicudmore
08-09-2005, 08:05 PM
welcome aboard...
What were you there in?

Miss Perfect
08-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Welcome :)

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 08:08 PM
welcome aboard...
What were you there in?
I swam over there :cool:

CornWater
08-09-2005, 08:17 PM
welcome aboard...
What were you there in?
He was hanging with me... he was in (I believe) a 22' Scarab..

SummitKarl
08-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Mini Sadbar...semi-Private???
that had to be a type-o......he means simi-clothed
Welcome Intruder
hope I did not leave any "purple" on your boat this weekend

OGShocker
08-09-2005, 08:27 PM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx: Welcome to the JUNGLE!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Kiddunot
08-09-2005, 09:45 PM
welcome to the boards, you know next time i am for sure going to stick around..............Dave talked me into sandbar after the mini sandbar....naked girls and pole with atomic kittens boat..........i am there for sure next time.