PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Do???

BLOWN88FRESNO MINI
08-09-2005, 09:38 AM
I bought this boat from a drag racer-engine builder located near Pheonix area, in early June, He forgot to give me the boat cover and the motor wiring harness. I called him a couple of days later, He said he would find out about shipping charges. He finally gave me an address to his paypal account , I paid him the agreed amount a few days later in late june.I called him to see where my cover and harness is at, He said He used the harness on his other boat to test his boat and that he would remove it right away. That was begin of july Well here it is August 8 2005. I'm not happy this guy is screening my calls , I know this cause my wife called him from out side my area code and his wife answers the phone but he is in the shower. I hope this guy responds and sends my parts!!!!!!!!!! How long should I wait before I post this guys name here in the forums. :lightsabe

LAFD
08-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Try Callin Him A Couple More Times And If He Doesnt Answer Than Post It Up. Is He A Member On Here?

HocusPocus
08-09-2005, 09:44 AM
i would be calling him several times a day... everyday. if that didn't work i would be making a trip to his house. when i had my business in riverside i had a customer in new york stiff me for $250.00.. when i called him he told me to come and get it and hung up on me. so i flew to new york and got it. yes it cost me more in the end but the look on that guys face when i walked past his secretary into his office and introduced myself was worth every penny.
:skull:

LAFD
08-09-2005, 09:45 AM
i would be calling him several times a day... everyday. if that didn't work i would be making a trip to his house. when i had my business in riverside i had a customer in new york stiff me for $250.00.. when i called him he told me to come and get it and hung up on me. so i flew to new york and got it. yes it cost me more in the end but the look on that guys face when i walked past his secretary into his office and introduced myself was worth every penny.
HAHA HELL YEAH I WOULDA PAYED TO BE IN THAT OFFICE.

CandyA$$
08-09-2005, 09:55 AM
I bought this boat from a drag racer-engine builder located near Pheonix area, in early June, He forgot to give me the boat cover and the motor wiring harness. I called him a couple of days later, He said he would find out about shipping charges. He finally gave me an address to his paypal account , I paid him the agreed amount a few days later in late june.I called him to see where my cover and harness is at, He said He used the harness on his other boat to test his boat and that he would remove it right away. That was begin of july Well here it is August 8 2005. I'm not happy this guy is screening my calls , I know this cause my wife called him from out side my area code and his wife answers the phone but he is in the shower. I hope this guy responds and sends my parts!!!!!!!!!! How long should I wait before I post this guys name here in the forums. :lightsabe
Maybe go to Paypal and request fraud and a credit back from his account. :devil:
Mmmmm
Always seems to get attention.:D

ratso
08-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Kick his ass... that usually works.

BLOWN88FRESNO MINI
08-09-2005, 11:38 AM
Kind of a long trip for me 9 hours one way. And yes he is a forum member. I just ordered a new harness, got tired of waiting! :mad: But realy still need the boat cover, If it was a v bottom hull I would chaulk it up as a loss and lesson learned but covers for this 21 daytona is not cheap!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Jbb
08-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Easy there Hoss....Brown sniffs out these testosterone filled posts all the time....he will be blowing past your secretary and humping your leg in no time....

taxman
08-09-2005, 12:09 PM
I am in Phx??????? Shall we dance?????????? :crossx:

Mohave Vice
08-09-2005, 12:27 PM
Post the "dude's" name!!!! A deal is a deal. It's hard enough working and trying to make money ............ but a "knuklehead" that takes your money .... should be exposed!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxman
08-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Well whats it gonna be??????? You gonna let us know so nobody else gets the wrong end?????

BLOWN88FRESNO MINI
08-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Fello forum members I don't want any others to fall victim to this guy either, but I really just want my cover also. but I've waited long enough, The shops name is Tuff enuff. Owners name is Timm Jurencie I believe. Guy toots his own horn more than any one I ever met, Jeeeezz. Hope ***boat members here who read this will use there better judgment before doing business with TUFF ENUFF, of Avondale, AZ.
Thanks,
Lee

Sane Asylum
08-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Kick his ass... that usually works.
What he said...... :hammer2: :hammer2: :eat: