PDA

View Full Version : Kissing Cousins

Angry Inch
08-09-2005, 02:57 PM
These 19 year old cousins from Miami were all over me on the cruise through Northern Europe. One hell of an ego boost, seeing that I just turned 27.
:rollside:
http://www.socal-infotech.com/Photo/1.jpg
http://www.socal-infotech.com/Photo/2.jpg
http://www.socal-infotech.com/Photo/3.jpg
The brunette wanted me to cook her up some of the Bri-tip BBQ; but, I didn't let her have it. :cool:

Nord
08-09-2005, 02:58 PM
NICE!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Unforgiven
08-09-2005, 02:58 PM
These 19 year old cousins from Miami were all over me on the cruise through Northern Europe. One hell of an ego boost, seeing that I just turned 27.
:rollside:
http://www.socal-infotech.com/Photo/1.jpg
http://www.socal-infotech.com/Photo/2.jpg
http://www.socal-infotech.com/Photo/3.jpg
The brunette wanted me to cook her up some of the Bri-tip BBQ; but, I didn't let her have it. :cool:
brunette looks good...wheres the "good" pics of her??

barbigrl
08-09-2005, 03:00 PM
OMG Brian...I had no idea you were the "Angry Inch" HAHAHAHA>>>>>.. :sqeyes:
Looks like you had a good time!! Are one of these the recipiant of the flowers?

Angry Inch
08-09-2005, 03:01 PM
brunette looks good...wheres the "good" pics of her??
Too hot for ***boat. Just kidding, I denied her. For reasons I'm doubting now. She keeps e-mailing me though.......

Angry Inch
08-09-2005, 03:03 PM
OMG Brian...I had no idea you were the "Angry Inch" HAHAHAHA>>>>>.. :sqeyes:
Looks like you had a good time!! Are one of these the recipiant of the flowers?
Well the inch ain't so angry any more. LOL
No. :devil:

Unforgiven
08-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Too hot for ***boat. Just kidding, I denied her. For reasons I'm doubting now. She keeps e-mailing me though.......
no need to hold her back now...bring her to the lake, party her ass off, take pics, dump her on monday...HOOLI might want her though....

Nord
08-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Hey dude, your new chick better have friends
NORD<---getting lonely!

Ziggy
08-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Dude, kissing your cousins ain't right ;) Better send 'em to Nord...LOL he needs some baaaaaaaaaad.

Angry Inch
08-09-2005, 03:11 PM
NORD<---getting lonely!
Don't you worry, I'm in your corner. I already told all her friends how you got teabagged on the pro rodeo circut and shit your pants. :shift: Just kidding. I'm building you up though.

RiverDave
08-09-2005, 04:10 PM
NORD<---getting lonely!
What happened to all the "Hot chicks" you just met?
RD

Nord
08-09-2005, 04:14 PM
What happened to all the "Hot chicks" you just met?
RD
They are still there!!! Options Dave....options! :boxed:

Angry Inch
08-09-2005, 04:16 PM
I didn't hear about any of these "hot chicks". Do tell.

RiverDave
08-09-2005, 04:17 PM
They are still there!!! Options Dave....options! :boxed:
Not an option for me, but I don't mind if you bring a bunch of chix with you.. ;) Start figuring out when your down.
RD

fourspeednup
08-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Wow! nice work bri-dawg! :D Looks like ole 4-speed is newly single :hammerhea so send a few up my way :cool:

RiverDave
08-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Wow! nice work bri-dawg! :D Looks like ole 4-speed is newly single :hammerhea so send a few up my way :cool:
You have got to be shitting me.. You ****ed that deal up?
RD

Angry Inch
08-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Dude. Bad news. What happened? :lightsabe

RiverDave
08-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Just guessing here.. but she got boobies. :( Did she change on ya Zach?
RD <--- loves crystal :( :( :(

Angry Inch
08-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Just guessing here.. but she got boobies. :( Did she change on ya Zach?
RD <--- loves crystal :( :( :(
"Boobies! Make me a drink. This time with booze in it."

Nord
08-09-2005, 04:56 PM
That is a shame Zach.

Jordy
08-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Ya gotta try my new philosophy called "catch and release." It's much more fun than Relationship Jordy. :idea: :D
Single Jordy. :D :D :D

ratso
08-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Ya gotta try my new philosophy called "catch and release." It's much more fun than Relationship Jordy. :idea: :D
Single Jordy. :D :D :D
...words to live by.

fourspeednup
08-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Sucks huh? Far and away the best chick I've ever had...looks, attitude, personality, the whole package. She freaked out on me a couple weeks ago out of the blue. One day everything is el chingon, and the next..... :2purples: Tried my damndest to keep her around but no go :hammerhea
Attempting to give her some space but not doing a very good job of it :(

Nord
08-10-2005, 10:24 AM
that sucks man

ratso
08-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Sucks huh? Far and away the best chick I've ever had...looks, attitude, personality, the whole package. She freaked out on me a couple weeks ago out of the blue. One day everything is el chingon, and the next..... :2purples: Tried my damndest to keep her around but no go :hammerhea
4 speed, let em freak......... walk and don't look back, that's the only chance in most cases for these things to work out. Give her space, don't call, and move the phuck on, because the harder you try to get back together, the more they run, and you will lose her forever. Pick yourself up and move on because life is too short for BS like that...

Jordy
08-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Pick yourself up and move on because life is too short for BS like that...
Exactly what I figured out. Now on with the Bass Fisherman approach to dating. It's been fun so far. :D :D :D

RiverDave
08-10-2005, 10:58 AM
Tricky business in dealing with that situation.. :( :( Makes me wonder if there's a new guy in the equation somewhere somehow.. Not saying she's dating him, or bangin him or anything like that, but maybe some dude just struck her fancy? I dunno.. I hope it works out for you though, becuase she definately is a keeper. Unfortunately right now ya gotta play it cool and let her come back to you.
RD

Nord
08-10-2005, 11:06 AM
4 speed, let em freak......... walk and don't look back, that's the only chance in most cases for these things to work out. Give her space, don't call, and move the phuck on, because the harder you try to get back together, the more they run, and you will lose her forever. Pick yourself up and move on because life is too short for BS like that...
100% agreed here!!

Biglue
08-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Exactly what I figured out. Now on with the Bass Fisherman approach to dating. It's been fun so far. :D :D :D
So how many times have you been thrown back Jordy???? :D :D

Nord
08-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Tricky business in dealing with that situation.. :( :( Makes me wonder if there's a new guy in the equation somewhere somehow.. Not saying she's dating him, or bangin him or anything like that, but maybe some dude just struck her fancy? I dunno.. I hope it works out for you though, becuase she definately is a keeper. Unfortunately right now ya gotta play it cool and let her come back to you.
RD
Gee Dave, way to help the guy out!!

Jordy
08-10-2005, 11:10 AM
So how many times have you been thrown back Jordy???? :D :D
Every time so far, and I'm really OK with that. :D :D :D

fourspeednup
08-10-2005, 05:26 PM
RD
Yep, most everyone I've talked to has pretty much agreed with that. Thanks for the advice Ratso, RD, Nord, Angry Inch, and Jordy. Been keeping busy which helps and looking forward to heading back to the river in a few weeks after a trip back East for the Woodward Dream Cruise

Jordy
08-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the advice Ratso, RD, Nord, Angry Inch, and Jordy.
Why do I have to be last??? :confused: ;) :D

Unforgiven
08-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Why do I have to be last??? :confused: ;) :D
better to be last than forgotten...but we could NEVER forget you....

fourspeednup
08-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Why do I have to be last??? :confused: ;) :D So I could give you the opportunity to up that post count :wink: :D
BTW--hope it's only a minor issue with the 300X :(

Jordy
08-10-2005, 05:48 PM
So I could give you the opportunity to up that post count :wink: :D
BTW--hope it's only a minor issue with the 300X :(
I'm hoping the same. I'm guessing it's some sensor or something along those lines. At any rate, we'll have to meet up one of these days as Pleasant is just about as much fun as Havasu and probably more fun than Parker. :D

fourspeednup
08-10-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm hoping the same. I'm guessing it's some sensor or something along those lines. At any rate, we'll have to meet up one of these days as Pleasant is just about as much fun as Havasu and probably more fun than Parker. :D
Nice shot :p :D
We'll have to do that for sure, I'm stuck here in Ventura, CA for a semester doing the community college route to make up some credits but will be making a few trips out that way. BTW--there's a salty launch ramp about 7min away from my house in the harbor. Long way to Catalina but the Channel Islands are about 14 miles offshore :)

Angry Inch
08-20-2005, 02:15 PM
Well 4speed, you're a good guy. You'll be back in the saddle soon enough. :cool: