PDA

View Full Version : locked up nuts on the news.....

Mandelon
08-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Police: Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock
Man Could Not Remove Lock For Two Weeks
POSTED: 2:02 pm MDT August 5, 2005
UPDATED: 2:15 pm MDT August 5, 2005
BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- Emergency workers helped a New Hampshire man out of a difficult situation over the weekend after a friend apparently locked a padlock around his testicles.
According to the Portsmouth Herald, police reported that the 39-year-old man was intoxicated when they arrived at the scene on July 30 at about 3:40 a.m. The man, who was not identified, told them that he had the padlock around his testicles for two weeks.
The man said that a friend put the lock on while he was drunk and passed out. When he woke up, the friend was gone.
"Never in my 13 years have I seen anything like this," Cpl. H.D. Wood told the Herald.
The man told police that he tried to remove the lock with a hacksaw because the key had broken off in the lock.
He was taken to Exeter Hospital, where a locksmith removed the padlock. He was treated and released, and the hospital said he had no lasting injury.
Police said that they did not know the motive for the incident.

Angry Inch
08-09-2005, 04:06 PM
That is way too ****ing funny. :)

JB in so cal
08-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Police: Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock
Man Could Not Remove Lock For Two Weeks
POSTED: 2:02 pm MDT August 5, 2005
UPDATED: 2:15 pm MDT August 5, 2005
BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- Emergency workers helped a New Hampshire man out of a difficult situation over the weekend after a friend apparently locked a padlock around his testicles.
According to the Portsmouth Herald, police reported that the 39-year-old man was intoxicated when they arrived at the scene on July 30 at about 3:40 a.m. The man, who was not identified, told them that he had the padlock around his testicles for two weeks.
The man said that a friend put the lock on while he was drunk and passed out. When he woke up, the friend was gone.
"Never in my 13 years have I seen anything like this," Cpl. H.D. Wood told the Herald.
The man told police that he tried to remove the lock with a hacksaw because the key had broken off in the lock.
He was taken to Exeter Hospital, where a locksmith removed the padlock. He was treated and released, and the hospital said he had no lasting injury.
Police said that they did not know the motive for the incident.
...having good friends to count on, Priceless! :rollside:

termiteguy
08-09-2005, 04:15 PM
two week wtf was he drunk the whole time :jawdrop:

Angry Inch
08-09-2005, 04:15 PM
...having good friends to count on, Priceless! :rollside:
No doubt. Only love.
I keep thinking of that 'tard in Something About Mary screaming "He was masturbating." over and over again as dude was put in the ambulance.

Mandelon
08-09-2005, 06:34 PM
How hard would it have been to get some bolt cutters on those guys..... :supp:

ratso
08-09-2005, 06:35 PM
I prefer vice grips myself...

Jbb
08-09-2005, 06:37 PM
You dont ...say! (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88327) .. :D