PDA

View Full Version : Any body see the problem with this add?

DEEZ NUTTS
08-09-2005, 06:03 PM
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/7/3/80270973.htm

Creator
08-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Hmm, a little confusing! Must be custom to look like that and read so different. Total sleeper :hammer2:

Eliminator 4 Life
08-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Yea its not a freakin ELIMINATOR :idea:

UltraLucky
08-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Yea, When did Mer start painting there 496 HO motors Blue & putting blowers on top ... is that stock :hammer2: :idea:

Riverkid
08-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Nice advantage? Looks like somebody at the Trader mixed up ads again. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last...

welk2party
08-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Maybe it is one of the new Advantageeliminators! :D :idea:

HM
08-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Nice advantage? Looks like somebody at the Trader mixed up ads again. Wouldn't be the first time, won't be the last...
Yah, like the time that guy bought a one off Rayson craft modified tunnel with conquest numbers that were upside down that was owned by someone else on a trailer registered to the original owner that never got delivery on his boat he paid for that was referred to the whole deal by some tuff guy??? :D

welk2party
08-09-2005, 06:17 PM
:confused: Yah, like the time that guy bought a one off Rayson craft modified tunnel with conquest numbers that were upside down that was owned by someone else on a trailer registered to the original owner that never got delivery on his boat he paid for that was referred to the whole deal by some tuff guy??? :D
:confused: :confused:

HM
08-09-2005, 06:18 PM
:confused:
:confused: :confused:
Inside joke to the tough guy I quoted....he is a trouble maker. :D

hurleyr
08-09-2005, 06:19 PM
It looks alot like Nash's old 24/7 Ultra. Doesn't look much like an Ultra though. Although it does look real SLEEK.
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/8/3/79532283.htm
Its amazing how screwed up some of these ads are. Kinda reminds me of a few hot boat mags.

Riverkid
08-09-2005, 06:20 PM
It was a V, and I'm glad you finally have it ALL figured out! I tghink the UD numbers came later. You gotta admit, it sure looked good at the time! :D :D :D
Besides, now he's a big baller with a Frank blower!

HM
08-09-2005, 06:25 PM
It was a V, and I'm glad you finally have it ALL figured out! I tghink the UD numbers came later. You gotta admit, it sure looked good at the time! :D :D :D
Besides, now he's a big baller with a Frank blower!
:D

welk2party
08-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Inside joke to the tough guy I quoted....he is a trouble maker. :D
Got it!
How are things?

RiverOtter
08-09-2005, 06:28 PM
The thread should read "How many things are wrong with this add?" :hammer2:

HM
08-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Didn't that thing have a couple modified tunnels or something under it even though it was a V? Yeah...the UD HIN#'s were after he "bought it" but still classic in the whole title of that boat.
It was a good looking deal, but boy did it have baggage! And you hooked up Brian of all people to have to deal with that baggage!! (not that you did that on purpose, but you know Brian!)
:D :D :D

Riverkid
08-09-2005, 07:44 PM
He was looking, and I saw it. That's the extent of the hookup. It finally did get all sorted out. Knew nothing of baggage at the time. Unfortunately the source for that hull had LOTS of baggage. It was a straight V IIRC. Had a big ballast tank under the floor between the stringers, and those big honkin saddle fuel tanks.
He likes the Elim, his pops likes the Elim, the motor runs flawless (when it isn't leaking something :D ), so I think he did alright. It's perfect now that he's about to double the amount of kiddies and related gear to tote around!