PDA

View Full Version : Who Broke Just Outside Of Newport Beach Sunday?

FASTERDAMITT
08-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Kickin it on the Newport beach sunday and saw a cat, looked like comming from Catalina to Newport harbor. Quarter mile off the beach, I think he got board slamming the waves and floored it. He must have launched fifteen feet in the air. I didn't here the boat run after that. He sat out there for quit some time. I lost track of him after awhile with the babes around. Anyone on the board?

Quality Time
08-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I spoke with a crew at the docks with a black Eliminator (not a cat) said they had a wire come loose and they lost power for a period.

FASTERDAMITT
08-09-2005, 09:35 PM
This one was white. Maybe a small blue accent. Sound like the similar incedent though.

FASTERDAMITT
08-11-2005, 07:51 PM
tt

Big Warlock
08-11-2005, 08:34 PM
If it was being towed by a sailboat I would guess it to be Jordy..........But he was with me at the lake last Saturday all upset with the naked babes a few boats down (I think he ran out of beads or something). Whatever................... :cry:
Jordy, PM me with your boat biatch JDs phone number. I got to call him tomorrow before he swears me off.
Thanks,
Rob :yuk:

Quality Time
08-12-2005, 07:45 AM
When I was leaving the wash rack a white with blue cat was pulling up. Appeared to be a Warlock, may have been them? They were pulling it with a very customized Ford that needed lessons in parking in the lot :rolleyes:

FASTERDAMITT
08-12-2005, 09:37 PM
It did looked like a Warlock from the beach. They must have got it running. It quet when they launched it and sat for a long time after.