PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the house for rent..

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
08-10-2005, 09:06 AM
It's in parker up by the dam. On the arizona side. Its grey, has a white "u" shaped dock with a "for rent" sign on it. i didn't have a pen to write it down.
if you know the details please PM me or if you happen to be out there and get the info i'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
08-10-2005, 02:21 PM
cmon guys!!!!

h2oski2fast
08-10-2005, 02:28 PM
try betty hunter realty.

UltraLucky
08-10-2005, 03:26 PM
River front rentals
owners Wayne & Sally
they are 3 one bed room condos on the bottom
owners live upstairs. I will see if I can find the # .

Mrs. casean
08-10-2005, 03:34 PM
When are you gonna buy a place at the Rio??? :D

UltraLucky
08-10-2005, 03:56 PM
We used to stay there and next store @ Casa de something? Tommy's place
on the South side of the ramp. The condo are nice & very clean with access to washer & dryer the Dock can be a pain on the weekends if everyone is not on the same page. tommys is a lot more laid back, but smaller. The location is perfect: store across the street, Paradise next door for dinner, Louise Kitchen,
& Blue bar all with in walking dist. Take off point 1/2 mi. away.

Mrs. casean
08-10-2005, 03:58 PM
We used to stay there and next store @ Casa de something? Tommy's place
on the South side of the ramp. The condo are nice & very clean with access to washer & dryer the Dock can be a pain on the weekends if everyone is not on the same page. tommys is a lot more laid back, but smaller. The location is perfect: store across the street, Paradise next door for dinner, Louise Kitchen,
& Blue bar all with in walking dist. Take off point 1/2 mi. away.
If you know the price would you mind posting it? If not, no worries. I've seen it on a realtor page in the rentals section... is it next to Casa Del Sol???

UltraLucky
08-10-2005, 04:07 PM
I will look tonight when I get home. We have not stayed recently but they still send me info on rates periodicaly. we used to rent week'ly (7 days) & I think it was $500-$600. I would guess they are @ 100 to 125 night'ly. If someone does not get you more info I will get it to you later.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
08-10-2005, 05:01 PM
When are you gonna buy a place at the Rio??? :D
as soon as i start making CASEAN money!!!!
hahah

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
08-10-2005, 05:03 PM
River front rentals
owners Wayne & Sally
they are 3 one bed room condos on the bottom
owners live upstairs. I will see if I can find the # .
Really? it looks like a big house.. oh well.