PDA

View Full Version : UCLA football story

dimarcobros
08-11-2005, 08:25 AM
Did anyone hear of a story about some players beating up a family on a beach? I can't find anything on the news and want to prove that it never happened. :argue:
DMB

SCUBA STEVE
08-11-2005, 08:28 AM
If it is true I hope they get some quality jail time!!

Havasu_Dreamin
08-11-2005, 08:31 AM
If it is true I hope they get some quality jail time!!
DAMN straight!

BROADMINDED
08-11-2005, 08:32 AM
Typical Bruins. "fight On"

Havasu_Dreamin
08-11-2005, 08:36 AM
What a bonehead, have some class like Scuba, and leave the traditional ucla vs. $c bs out of this. Regardless of who did it, if true, it's wrong and they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

dimarcobros
08-11-2005, 08:49 AM
What a bonehead, have some class like Scuba, and leave the traditional ucla vs. $c bs out of this. Regardless of who did it, if true, it's wrong and they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Exactly, not that you are a bonehead BM but that I don't know if the story is true and I would like to find out if it is.
DMB

THOR
08-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Yeh, it would be USC style if they would have thrown in a raping. Class act from SC players. :hammerhea

BROADMINDED
08-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Look If The Story S True Then I Feel Sorry For The Family And I Hope Everything Is Ok. But When A Trojan Gets In Trouble (and We Have Had A Couple Theses Last Few Years) It's Open Season For The Trojan Fan. Did Not Mean To Sound Insensitive To Family. My Apoligies.

Havasu_Dreamin
08-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Look If The Story S True Then I Feel Sorry For The Family And I Hope Everything Is Ok. But When A Trojan Gets In Trouble (and We Have Had A Couple Theses Last Few Years) It's Open Season For The Trojan Fan. Did Not Mean To Sound Insensitive To Family. My Apoligies.
But it should be open season on the person that perpetrated that act, not the school or the fans of the school/teams. It's a horrible incicdent and we shouldn't make light of it by bringing school rivalry into it. That's the point I was trying to make.

ratso
08-11-2005, 08:56 AM
I'm glad I'm not so sensitive when people talk about Wacko............... :rolleyes:

dimarcobros
08-11-2005, 09:46 AM
You want to find a story about it to prove it never happened? That sounds like something my wife would say. :p
:messedup: :hammer2: :hammerhea I guess that doesn't make much since does it. What I meant was that I wanted to know if anyone heard of the story to prove me wrong. I live in the area and I am pretty sure if it did happen it would be on the news, in the paper, or something on the internet.
My bad.
DMB