PDA

View Full Version : Stock Market, what happened?

dirty old man
08-11-2005, 12:59 PM
So I go down to the Marina for lunch and to check the boat, and I'm about 100K ahead. Come back from lunch and I'm backwards 25K. I should have sold her while I was there. (not really) So with fuel up, houses up, everything else up, are we in an "inflation"? What is the true defination of inflation, anyone?
Luckily, I'm not a day trader so any losses were just paper. But the day of reconning is coming

Tom Brown
08-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Inflation is when you realize you've got three feet of the cock of life jammed up your ass and you don't have any idea how it got there or when it started to insert.

hoolign
08-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Sounds like you have to many eggs in one basket to lose 25% at one time.

SummitKarl
08-11-2005, 01:16 PM
actually good day for me
tech sector is starting to move again QCOM up LSI is on steady climb back up
ALL PRAY FOR QCOM to hit $50 per share and I am done, no need to work ever again. :D
yes hooli all my stock market eggs are in the tech sector, crap I should of bought Kmart last year @ $0.05 per share DOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!

dirty old man
08-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Karl, I made a killing years ago on Qcom, when it went over $100 per share, bought a bitchen boat on that one. On the tech side I'm doing well w/msft but loosing my ass on sunw. Took advantage of the housing market a year ago and bought phm (wish I bought more tho). They are big here in NV as you know

SummitKarl
08-11-2005, 02:06 PM
Karl, I made a killing years ago on Qcom, when it went over $100 per share, bought a bitchen boat on that one. On the tech side I'm doing well w/msft but loosing my ass on sunw. Took advantage of the housing market a year ago and bought phm (wish I bought more tho). They are big here in NV as you know
oh yes this is why I am drawing homes (good coin if I can keep up the pace)
you don't even want to know how many shares of Qcom I had in late 99 when it hit $600, Bill Gates would be my janitor right now UGH!!!!! I should have sold :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: