PDA

View Full Version : question on cell phones..

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 07:46 PM
can anyone tell me if they sell a cell phone with GPS monitoring.. like to keep track of workers.. type of thing through the puter.. any help would be appritiated. :wink:

Kilrtoy
08-11-2005, 07:47 PM
What does it matter you never answer it :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :eek: :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 07:48 PM
only if you call. LOL!! :D :D

azgfboatgirl
08-11-2005, 07:49 PM
You never pick up when I call :frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 07:50 PM
You never pick up when I call :frown:
r u talking to me or miguel. :rollside:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-11-2005, 07:50 PM
The newer Nextels have a GPS on them, but I don't know if you can use them to monitor others. However, I'm sure big brother could if he were so inclined. :D We have never really used the GPS function on ours.

azgfboatgirl
08-11-2005, 07:51 PM
r u talking to me or miguel. :rollside:
no it's pedro

SummitKarl
can anyone tell me if they sell a cell phone with GPS monitoring.. like to keep track of workers.. type of thing through the puter.. any help would be appritiated. :wink:
yes that is a option- with software for PC

Kilrtoy
I see a patern here........
:jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 07:52 PM
no it's pedro
he's just another Jose.. LOL!! ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 07:52 PM
yes that is a option- with software for PC
thank you.. do you know if it is just a certain cell phone or can it be on any kind? :wink:

azgfboatgirl
08-11-2005, 07:53 PM
he's just another Jose.. LOL!! ;)
Just don't call me BOB :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 07:55 PM
Just don't call me BOB :D
LOL!! okey dokey.. :D :D

SummitKarl
thank you.. do you know if it is just a certain cell phone or can it be on any kind? :wink:
it's a offered sevice, mostly used to track your teenagers, but employees seem to quit when you install it

phuggit
Nextel has a gps tracking plan for a fee. I think it's called the spouse lojack.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Nextel has a gps tracking plan for a fee. I think it's called the spouse lojack.
Maybe I should be more careful! :idea:
or he should :idea: :idea: :idea:
:D

SummitKarl
08-11-2005, 08:00 PM
ROTFLMAO

azgfboatgirl
08-11-2005, 08:01 PM
It works!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:02 PM
LMAO!! :idea: ;) ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
08-11-2005, 08:03 PM
What does it matter you never answer it :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :eek: :eek:
I second that :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:07 PM
I second that :D
HEY!! no fair.. two against one.. .....
oh I forgot you are men and need more then one to figure out things.. :hammerhea :wink: :wink: :wink: J/K

Mrs.Racer277
08-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Maybe I should be more careful! :idea:
or he should :idea: :idea: :idea:
:D
LMAO!!! :) :) :)

Eliminator 4 Life
08-11-2005, 08:09 PM
oh I forgot you are men and need more then one to figure out things.. :hammerhea :wink: :wink: :wink: J/K
Oh like that huh what do you need fixed on your boat ha ha :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Oh like that huh what do you need fixed on your boat ha ha :p
LOL!! I think I have a # to call.. :smile: :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
08-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Pretty sure you can hold your own here. :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
LOL!! I think I have a # to call.. :smile: :rollside:
:wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
:wink:
Love you honey.. :p

Eliminator 4 Life
08-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Love you honey.. :p
right back at you babe. Im gonna meet Sam on saturday

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:15 PM
right back at you babe. Im gonna meet Sam on saturday
very cool.. he is the nicest guy I have met in a long time.. you are a sweet heart for doing that.. Thank you.. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-11-2005, 08:16 PM
very cool.. he is the nicest guy I have met in a long time.. you are a sweet heart for doing that.. Thank you.. :D
no problem next time he has to buy a sanger ha ha

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:17 PM
no problem next time he has to buy a sanger ha ha
he already had the deal and I guess he knows the guy so he didn't want to step on toes.. or something like that..
it is a nice boat though.. very roomy.. :D

Riverkid
08-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Nextel offers this service on larger business plans. Other carriers have the capability but for whatever reason they have not offered this to end users. If they shut the phone off, you're blind. If you're running company-owned vehicles, you can use a separate GPS service such as @Road.
Trust me, this is REAL popular with employees... :(

Eliminator 4 Life
08-11-2005, 08:19 PM
he already had the deal and I guess he knows the guy so he didn't want to step on toes.. or something like that..
it is a nice boat though.. very roomy.. :D
I agree those are nice boats :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Nextel offers this service on larger business plans. Other carriers have the capability but for whatever reason they have not offered this to end users. If they shut the phone off, you're blind. If you're running company-owned vehicles, you can use a separate GPS service such as @Road.
Trust me, this is REAL popular with employees... :(
thank you.. it is for business purposes.. :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:21 PM
I agree those are nice boats :cool:
yes but I love my sanger and stereo and saleman.. :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-11-2005, 08:23 PM
yes but I love my sanger and stereo and saleman.. :D :D :D
Aww thanks I love my customers and there sanger and the stereo fawkin ROCKS

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Aww thanks I love my customers and there sanger and the stereo fawkin ROCKS
LOL!! I love the stereo.. :p

565edge
08-11-2005, 08:25 PM
I work for a farely large fire sprinkler company.We have nextel with gps.Thier are some alternate computer tracking programs that will work well with them.On ours they are programmed to track every 15 minutes.They will give you the street address where they are located.If they are in a moving vehicle it will give you speed.The program we originally had sucked.Every time it would track the phone the person had to pull his phone out and hit yes or no to allow the tracking.You can also go back and look where they were and for how long.If we are having a problem with someone all we have to do is print it out and their is our proof.

lalhc
08-11-2005, 08:26 PM
You can do this w/any Nextel GPS enabled phone for as little as $14.95 per month. You'll have web access for tracking purposes. Anything you want to do w/GPS tracking can be accomplished w/Nextel.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:27 PM
I work for a farely large fire sprinkler company.We have nextel with gps.Thier are some alternate computer tracking programs that will work well with them.On ours they are programmed to track every 15 minutes.They will give you the street address where they are located.If they are in a moving vehicle it will give you speed.The program we originally had sucked.Every time it would track the phone the person had to pull his phone out and hit yes or no to allow the tracking.You can also go back and look where they were and for how long.If we are having a problem with someone all we have to do is print it out and their is our proof.
that is exactly what I need.. thank you.. so I take it you like it.. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-11-2005, 08:27 PM
Hey bottom line if you cant trust your worker fire his ass ha ha :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:28 PM
You can do this w/any Nextel GPS enabled phone for as little as $14.95 per month. You'll have web access for tracking purposes. Anything you want to do w/GPS tracking can be accomplished w/Nextel.
thank you.. we do have nextel.. do you know if we need to upgrade the phone or can it be put in the original we have.. ?? :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey bottom line if you cant trust your worker fire his ass ha ha :)
LOL!! who said anything about a worker.. J/K
I hear ya.. :)

bear down
08-11-2005, 08:29 PM
Get Nextel...We use the comet tracker program. They check in and check out on every delivery...Show speed and location. Great tool...We use it for efficiency purposes...We trust our employees!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Get Nextel...We use the comet tracker program. They check in and check out on every delivery...Show speed and location. Great tool...We use it for efficiency purposes...We trust our employees!! :smile: :smile: :smile:
thank you.. but as most know.. we have a plumbing co. and we can not always account the gas , mileage, and time spent on each job and thought this could help .. :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-11-2005, 08:32 PM
LOL!! who said anything about a worker.. J/K
I hear ya.. :)
Can I get a app now :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Can I get a app now :wink:
LOL!! if you don't mind living by the beach and crawling in shit.. :wink:

lalhc
08-11-2005, 08:43 PM
What type of phones do you have through Nextel? If you don't know the model #, go to nextel.com to look up your phone. Once you identify your phone click on the "Full Feature List" tab. If it says "GPS Enabled" then your phones are ready to go.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:44 PM
What type of phones do you have through Nextel? If you don't know the model #, go to nextel.com to look up your phone. Once you identify your phone click on the "Full Feature List" tab. If it says "GPS Enabled" then your phones are ready to go.
I do not know.. but I will look them up.. thank you very much.. :D

lalhc
08-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Your welcome - if you need more help let me know - I work for Nextel.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Your welcome - if you need more help let me know - I work for Nextel.
o.k ... ;) thank you.. ;) ;)

C-2
08-11-2005, 08:49 PM
thank you.. but as most know.. we have a plumbing co. and we can not always account the gas , mileage, and time spent on each job and thought this could help .. :D
Did anybody else's mom have one of those counting clicker thingies in the grocery store - plastic handheld, clicked off dollar and cents increments so you could track how much money they were spending.....that's what you need. Technology at its best and readily available at the blue chip stamp store (and still have a little left over for a pet rock). :eek: :eek: :eek:

Eliminator 4 Life
08-11-2005, 09:29 PM
LOL!! if you don't mind living by the beach and crawling in shit.. :wink:
depends on the pay ha ha

Miss Perfect
08-11-2005, 09:42 PM
We have the nextel GPS phones for our employees. That is actually one of my jobs is keeping track of where they are throughout the day. We use it with a program called Xora. They probably have a demo on their website. www.xora.com

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 06:38 AM
We have the nextel GPS phones for our employees. That is actually one of my jobs is keeping track of where they are throughout the day. We use it with a program called Xora. They probably have a demo on their website. www.xora.com
Maybe you should put one of these in your truck to :p

Miss Perfect
08-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Maybe you should put one of these in your truck to :p
Oh you think you're so freakin funny, don't ya? :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 06:59 AM
Oh you think you're so freakin funny, don't ya? :D
I try and WTF does everyone have tracking devices on there employess that is shitty :yuk:

nextel4u
08-12-2005, 07:03 AM
We specialize in these Services. Feel Free to call us at 800-491-7121, We give ***boater Discounts too.
Telenav is our number one seller, you can do a demo on our site www.telenav.com and www.telenavtrack.net
Call and ask for Christa or Tawana they can answer all your questions. We can send someone to your office as well.
John

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 07:09 AM
And what you didn't mention is that we got rid of one of the top 5 losers on the face of the planet within the first week or so of having the GPS. They are a lot of work for MP, but in our opinion, worth it in the long run. And I think she said she has a plumbing company...same crap we deal with. Freakin' liars...their time cards are forever padded. :eat:

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 07:12 AM
I try and WTF does everyone have tracking devices on there employess that is shitty :yuk:
Shitty are the lying sack of shit employees who pad their timecards with 2 hours every day costing our company tons extra in payroll. And it's not the payroll that eats us up...it's the extra taxes and freakin' work comp on those two hours. You'd be amazed.

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 07:13 AM
Shitty are the lying sack of shit employees who pad their timecards with 2 hours every day costing our company tons extra in payroll. And it's not the payroll that eats us up...it's the extra taxes and freakin' work comp on those two hours. You'd be amazed.
why would you hire people that steal from you

Miss Perfect
08-12-2005, 07:14 AM
It's not shitty! What is shitty is in the first week when they did not know they were being tracked half of them were sitting at home on their asses in the middle of the day, then turning in 4 hours worth of overtime!

Miss Perfect
08-12-2005, 07:15 AM
Don't get her started Rob. :p

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 07:17 AM
It's not shitty! What is shitty is in the first week when they did not know they were being tracked half of them were sitting at home on their asses in the middle of the day, then turning in 4 hours worth of overtime!
Well actually you know how much work can get done in a day right so why would you let this keep going on? It is your job as a employer to give your employess enough work for a 8 hour day if that is what you are doing and they are turning in 4 hours of overtime everyday then it is time to start looking into what they are doing or calling them on it.

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 07:17 AM
Don't get her started Rob. :p
Oh I did :boxingguy

Unforgiven
08-12-2005, 07:22 AM
I've got GPS on my phones..it's great for tracking down my oldest daughter..."No dad I'm not at my boyfriends house..I'm at work"...so I get on the computer do a little tracking and guess what...Little sh*t head is at work..gotta love those phones..

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 07:23 AM
I've got GPS on my phones..it's great for tracking down my oldest daughter..."No dad I'm not at my boyfriends house..I'm at work"...so I get on the computer do a little tracking and guess what...Little sh*t head is at work..gotta love those phones..
Thats different fawker :rolleyes:

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 07:24 AM
We are in the construction industry...it's not like we have all kinds of quality people banging down our doors for jobs. They lie from the moment they start...

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 07:25 AM
Well actually you know how much work can get done in a day right so why would you let this keep going on? It is your job as a employer to give your employess enough work for a 8 hour day if that is what you are doing and they are turning in 4 hours of overtime everyday then it is time to start looking into what they are doing or calling them on it.
You're right, we do know how much work can get done in an 8 hour day and that's why we got the GPS...so it wouldn't "keep going on." You'd be surprised the crap these guys come up with. It's comedy.

Unforgiven
08-12-2005, 07:26 AM
Thats different fawker :rolleyes:
you could get one for the GF too...track her ass down

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 07:27 AM
You're right, we do know how much work can get done in an 8 hour day and that's why we got the GPS...so it wouldn't "keep going on." You'd be surprised the crap these guys come up with. It's comedy.
All I have to say is I treat my job how my employer treats me. IF you want a honest day work out of them treat them right since they are the back bone of the company :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 07:28 AM
you could get one for the GF too...track her ass down
I dont need to she is HONEST and TRUSTING :)

Unforgiven
08-12-2005, 07:30 AM
I dont need to she is HONEST and TRUSTING :)
In that case....we should have it turned on on your NEXTEL

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 07:30 AM
In that case....we should have it turned on on your NEXTEL
she has one too :)

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 07:40 AM
All I have to say is I treat my job how my employer treats me. IF you want a honest day work out of them treat them right since they are the back bone of the company :D
You're absolutely right. I couldn't agree more. The trouble is, it's not your typical give and take deal...we give, they take.

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 08:23 AM
hmmmm I think you answered the question you had earlier.. " why would you track an employee?" LOL!! this is why Honey.. :jawdrop: :shift: :shift:

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 08:27 AM
You're absolutely right. I couldn't agree more. The trouble is, it's not your typical give and take deal...we give, they take.
well I wish my company would give a lil they just keep taking and taking working an employee 12 hour days 5 days a week is not my idea of fun :lightsabe

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 09:41 AM
well I wish my compnay would give a lil they just keep taking and taking working an employe 12 hour days 5 days a week is not my idea of fun :lightsabe
We love guys like you...and we're hiring. LOL

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 09:41 AM
We love guys like you...and we're hiring. LOL
well Pm me the job details :D

Miss Perfect
08-12-2005, 09:45 AM
well I wish my company would give a lil they just keep taking and taking working an employee 12 hour days 5 days a week is not my idea of fun :lightsabe
You work? :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 09:46 AM
You work? :wink:
depends on the work atmosphere (sp) :cool:

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 09:50 AM
well Pm me the job details :D
Here's the add -
"Family business with screaming lunatic father seeks devoted employee to kiss ass and work whenever the hell said lunatic snaps his fingers. Forget the damned resume, show up at 6am and if you're not 5 minutes early, you're late."
You want it?

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 09:52 AM
Here's the add -
"Family business with screaming lunatic father seeks devoted employee to kiss ass and work whenever the hell said lunatic snaps his fingers. Forget the damned resume, show up at 6am and if you're not 5 minutes early, you're late."
You want it?
okay now we have to talk bennis and $$$$$ :)

Miss Perfect
08-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Here's the add -
You want it?
She's not kidding. This just about sums up the place! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 09:55 AM
She's not kidding. This just about sums up the place! :D
yea and neither am i plus I dont know if you could handle seeing me at work everyday ;)

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 09:55 AM
okay now we have to talk bennis and $$$$$ :)
We typically don't talk business. Serious. We'll figure out your pay rate a couple a days after you start. It's real corporate over here. You got id? Oh good...we'll pay you a buck more per hour? A truck? Oh, ok...that's worth $15/day and another dollar. Oh, you want to drive our truck, crash it, smoke a big fat doobie & show up late? Oh, priceless.

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 09:57 AM
yea and neither am i plus I dont know if you could handle seeing me at work everyday ;)
She's the mean one. :220v:

Eliminator 4 Life
We typically don't talk business. Serious. We'll figure out your pay rate a couple a days after you start. It's real corporate over here. You got id? Oh good...we'll pay you a buck more per hour? A truck? Oh, ok...that's worth $15/day and another dollar. Oh, you want to drive our truck, crash it, smoke a big fat doobie & show up late? Oh, priceless.
Im a neat freak I will need my own truck that no one else can drive I dont smoke dont like people eating in my truck either and Ill be there on time :)

Eliminator 4 Life
that will change

Miss Perfect
Don't forget the part where the employee was drunk in the company vehicle and throwing beer cans out the window.

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Don't forget the part where the employee was drunk in the company vehicle and throwing beer cans out the window.
damn you guys hire some winners :crossx:

Miss Perfect
08-12-2005, 09:59 AM
You biotch! :)

UltraHOTT
Oh yes...costing the company over 5K. Oh ya, here's the keys back...gimme your hand so I can slap you on the wrist. Bad boy...

Miss Perfect
Exactly. So you want a job or not?

UltraHOTT
You biotch! :)
Ya, I know. I pride myself on that. And hey, you came by it honestly. The Queen Biotch trained you, right? :idea:

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 10:00 AM
RIGHT. Very reputable company. You want us to come work on your house?

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 10:00 AM
Exactly. So you want a job or not?
well before I dirve 6 hours to SD I need to know $$$$$$ :mix: :D

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 10:01 AM
that will change
How so?

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 10:02 AM
well before I dirve 6 hours to SD I need to know $$$$$$ :mix: :D
We have to see pictures of you before we can agree to anything. Angi and I might be able to get you a little more money if you look good.

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 10:04 AM
We have to see pictures of you before we can agree to anything. Angi and I might be able to get you a little more money if you look good.
well I dont want a nextel either :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 10:06 AM
LOL!! look who's calling the kettle black.. If I recall weren't you going to put pics up.. :notam: :smile:

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 10:18 AM
well I dont want a nextel either :D
Ok, now you're goin' overboard.

UltraHOTT
08-12-2005, 10:20 AM
LOL!! look who's calling the kettle black.. If I recall weren't you going to put pics up.. :notam: :smile:
I know, I know. I have NO excuse. I've got pics, but I'm a chicken shit. I promise you this...I can't impress anyone with my rack! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 10:20 AM
I know, I know. I have NO excuse. I've got pics, but I'm a chicken shit. I promise you this...I can't impress anyone with my rack! :D
prove it.. :idea: :D :D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 10:45 AM
yea prove it

MAINEVENT
08-12-2005, 10:48 AM
She answered when i called :rollside: :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 10:48 AM
She answered when i called :rollside: :rollside:
Yep I did.. and I was in Nacimento.. :crossx: :p :p

MAINEVENT
08-12-2005, 10:51 AM
Yep I did.. and I was in Nacimento.. :crossx: :p :p
DAMN :2purples: Now i really feel special :wink: :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 10:52 AM
DAMN :2purples: Now i really feel special :wink: :)
LOL!! you are.. that was the onlt time I heard it ring.. bad reception.. :D

Rockdog
08-12-2005, 11:05 AM
We use the Nextel w/ @road application. It's pretty good because you can run reports on the activity on each account that length and address of stops. It's got abouit a 5min delay on it though, which makes it hard if you're trying to guide them into a location. If you're having problems, I'd say it was worth the investment. It's funny how it doesn't take as long to make certain deliverys anymore! :devil:

Miss Perfect
08-12-2005, 11:11 AM
We use the Nextel w/ @road application. It's pretty good because you can run reports on the activity on each account that length and address of stops. It's got abouit a 5min delay on it though, which makes it hard if you're trying to guide them into a location. If you're having problems, I'd say it was worth the investment. It's funny how it doesn't take as long to make certain deliverys anymore! :devil:
Hey, stop trying to get this thread back on topic! Geesh.... the nerve of some people! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Hey, stop trying to get this thread back on topic! Geesh.... the nerve of some people! :D
hey be nice damn it :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 11:25 AM
where are the pics.. I think I scared her off..

Eliminator 4 Life
08-12-2005, 11:26 AM
where are the pics.. I think I scared her off..
Dont worry Char she is scared :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
08-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Dont worry Char she is scared :)
thats what I thought.. all talk. LOL!! :idea: ;) ;)

Miss Perfect
08-12-2005, 11:32 AM
hey be nice damn it :eek:
I'm always nice :)

THATJEFFGUY
08-12-2005, 12:55 PM
I put a hidden satellite tracker on all of my trucks..the guys never knew it was there. You just download the data to your computer and trace their route. They always wonderd how I knew they sat at McDonaldas for 2 hours during the day..it works great !!

lalhc
08-12-2005, 02:48 PM
John - See if they qualify as a Shea Trade.
Ruben