PDA

View Full Version : Need Anniversary help....

NashvilleBound
08-15-2005, 03:30 PM
Its this Friday and I am all out of ideas. She already has the jewelry, cars, and implants....what can i do????? HELP...something creative... but reasonable. cost is not an issue.... 16 years....if it matters

TAYLOR21
08-15-2005, 03:38 PM
A Day Spa Treatment Always Works. The Whole Body Massage.

NashvilleBound
08-15-2005, 03:42 PM
forgot to mention that i am leaving that same day to go to Thunder in the Bay and charter fishing down in the AL gulf....for 4 days... oooopps, bad timing. But Taylor, good idea!

MagicMtnDan
08-15-2005, 03:43 PM
How about:
* a maid
* a nanny (if you have kids)
* plastic surgery of her choice
* a threesome (of her choice)
* a trip to place of her choice (Europe, Hawaii, Paris, etc.)

Kilrtoy
08-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Do what I did,
BUY HER A VACUUM

NashvilleBound
08-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Do what I did,
BUY HER A VACUUM
She already has that Dyson super whammy model...she was pissed at Christmas that I got that for her....suggesting maybe she needs to clean more...I swear.

Kilrtoy
08-15-2005, 04:16 PM
She already has that Dyson super whammy model...she was pissed at Christmas that I got that for her....suggesting maybe she needs to clean more...I swear.
I bought the wife that for our anniv. and a shampoo machine for the carpet for mothers day... Best two gifts she said she ever recieved...

ahhell
08-15-2005, 04:18 PM
my 20th is on the 31st, and im getting" dont get me jewelry or flowers"????
then what?
If you find the answer then PLEASE let me know
maybe a house in Havasu?!?!?!? :hammerhea

ahhell
08-15-2005, 04:19 PM
Do what I did,
BUY HER A VACUUM
Dude, Id need my lawyer to deliver that one.......she already has 2...

NashvilleBound
08-15-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, if you decide on jewelry let me know... got an ex-HB'er that owns a store in the wholesale district in LA. Still searching..... I am thinking a full day at the spa will do the trick. Only thing is we are now is Murfrickenfreesboro, TN.....not San Diego...BIG difference. I could just see her walk into some hick spa....nice visual....
...and the house thing..she bought two more Friday... :messedup: .. outta control I tell you.

ahhell
08-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, if you decide on jewelry let me know... got an ex-HB'er that owns a store in the wholesale district in LA. Still searching..... I am thinking a full day at the spa will do the trick. Only thing is we are now is Murfrickenfreesboro, TN.....not San Diego...BIG difference. I could just see her walk into some hick spa....nice visual....
...and the house thing..she bought two more Friday... :messedup: .. outta control I tell you.
plane ticket back to "Club Mudd" and you're off the hook.... :confused:

NashvilleBound
08-15-2005, 04:27 PM
plane ticket back to "Club Mudd" and you're off the hook.... :confused:
LOL...kids...other wise I would ship her off to The Golden door.... (remember, I am already leaving town)

HocusPocus
08-15-2005, 05:05 PM
one year i bought my wife a website.. really.
i bought the domain name (example: ______family.com) set up hosting then set up a forum simular to this one using invision software so that her family (very large, very close but far apart distance wise) could keep tabs on each other. her whole family loves it and i ended up being the big shot. they share pics of the kids, grandkids, aunts, cousins etc..etc, important events, recipies, contact info, trips. just an idea. :)

jbtrailerjim
08-15-2005, 05:05 PM
I'm lucky. My wife is very low maintenance. Our wedding anniversary is tomorrow and all we did this weekend was, we went to Palm Springs this weekend and kicked back by the hotel pool yesterday, went to a casual dinner last night and lunch before we headed back today. She never expects any expensive gifts and is not really into jewelry! :cool:

NashvilleBound
08-16-2005, 03:41 AM
I was hoping to wake up to 100's of ideas..... Cest La Vie.... guess its going to be a spa day

JetBoatRich
08-16-2005, 03:47 AM
I was hoping to wake up to 100's of ideas..... Cest La Vie.... guess its going to be a spa day
Our 10 year is a couple months away :jawdrop: I was thinking this thread would bring out some good ideas :D

NashvilleBound
08-16-2005, 04:05 AM
Our 10 year is a couple months away :jawdrop: I was thinking this thread would bring out some good ideas :D
Sorry, why dont you start one ....you will get more replies;) Since your MR (said like yuppie) Popularrrrr

Dusty Times
08-16-2005, 04:24 AM
Our 9th anniversary is Wednesday. We are going to Lake Las Vegas this weekend. Not sure all the details yet. She is pregnant with our third so getting her liquored up is out of the question.
I have to come up with something really good for our 10th.

NashvilleBound
08-16-2005, 04:33 AM
Our 9th anniversary is Wednesday. We are going to Lake Las Vegas this weekend. Not sure all the details yet. She is pregnant with our third so getting her liquored up is out of the question.
I have to come up with something really good for our 10th.
Our 10th was the new super whammy Platinum ring set.... it was a good call.... lets see...2 weeks of killer sex for what $15k???

v-drive
08-16-2005, 04:35 AM
Ours is next saturday. She was with her mom this weekend and they found sewing machines that they both want so I am arranging for her to get that.
They thought it was on sale for a grand but realized that was for an attachment. so I better not hear why would you buy me a sewing machine for my anniversary. :D v-drive

Flashover
08-16-2005, 06:24 AM
16 years 16 beers. And a nice dinner. And maybee she would like that day spa thing too... :crossx: :crossx:

Screaming Pete
08-16-2005, 07:06 AM
NVB, one of those high dollar ladies handbags is always nice, Coach, D&B, Prada..ect and the spa thing with a limo P/U works well, just did that this weekend :wink:

NashvilleBound
08-16-2005, 07:31 AM
NVB, one of those high dollar ladies handbags is always nice, Coach, D&B, Prada..ect and the spa thing with a limo P/U works well, just did that this weekend :wink:
Good call!!! I will add that in.

boxscore
08-16-2005, 07:50 AM
Its this Friday and I am all out of ideas. She already has the jewelry, cars, and implants....what can i do????? HELP...something creative... but reasonable. cost is not an issue.... 16 years....if it matters
Perhaps posting pics of some of these prior gifts noted above would help us get an idea of what she likes.

NashvilleBound
08-16-2005, 08:48 AM
Perhaps posting pics of some of these prior gifts noted above would help us get an idea of what she likes.
GOOD IDEA!!! Let me start with her implants eh??? LMAO....uh, no. I mean I would but she would never let me.....blame it on her!

boxscore
08-16-2005, 09:46 AM
You TN boys are always a little too afraid of your women. POST 'EM!

Wet Dream
08-16-2005, 09:48 AM
How about a divorce? Those always stand out in someones mind.

NashvilleBound
08-16-2005, 09:51 AM
If I posted ppics of her rack I would be in divorce court in a heart beat. The visual is not pretty..... come on now..I am trying to do a good thing here...not get myself in trouble..again.

Beer-30
08-16-2005, 10:22 AM
You got her too much too soon. Gotsta space it out more. :)
I know....get her a new deck boat! Oh wait.......never mind.

NashvilleBound
08-16-2005, 10:44 AM
You got her too much too soon. Gotsta space it out more. :)
I know....get her a new deck boat! Oh wait.......never mind.
. .
__

phebus
08-16-2005, 11:19 AM
forgot to mention that i am leaving that same day to go to Thunder in the Bay and charter fishing down in the AL gulf....for 4 days... oooopps, bad timing. But Taylor, good idea!
You'd think that would be more then enough to give her. Four days of peace and quiet. :D

NashvilleBound
08-16-2005, 11:35 AM
You'd think that would be more then enough to give her. Four days of peace and quiet. :D
ROTFLMAO....wait a minute, :confused: that was a dig on me?!?!?!?!???

Unforgiven
08-16-2005, 12:13 PM
Lets see now...you say you'll be gone for 4 days?? :idea: Well I"ll come over when you leave ...leave cash and credit card...I take care of her ...no worries......I'll bring Jordy with me...Just/Kidding.....Day spa seems to make them happy :mix: ...or a new toy....... ;)

Jordy
08-16-2005, 01:33 PM
Lets see now...you say you'll be gone for 4 days?? :idea: Well I"ll come over when you leave ...leave cash and credit card...I take care of her ...no worries......I'll bring Jordy with me...
Just make sure the fridge is stocked and the boat is full of gas and ready to go. :D :D :D

Unforgiven
08-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Just make sure the fridge is stocked and the boat is full of gas and ready to go. :D :D :D
I can see showing up there..."Hi this is your boy toy bday present(JORDY)..enjoy..now where's the cash, card and Boat....and directions to the strip joint"

NashvilleBound
08-16-2005, 02:04 PM
As usual..I knew I could count on you guys... all I ask if you want to go that road is you take over payments....trust me...you would be WAY in over your head!

JetBoatRich
08-17-2005, 04:01 AM
Sorry, why dont you start one ....you will get more replies;) Since your MR (said like yuppie) Popularrrrr
LOL :rolleyes: we did get some good ideas from the replies :rolleyes:

Unforgiven
08-17-2005, 06:06 AM
As usual..I knew I could count on you guys... all I ask if you want to go that road is you take over payments....trust me...you would be WAY in over your head!
so did you make up your mind yet?? or do I need to make travel arraignments??