PDA

View Full Version : Beaner Gardeners..

cdog
08-16-2005, 12:28 PM
Since when do these guys think they deserve union wages to mow a lawn? I made the mistake of paying this guy 20 bucks to mow my lawn twice and now he giving me some BS story that I paid him 10 bucks to mow once. I was hot and was just about to hit him. Then I told him to F off and said i'd call INS on his asss. F'in liers. What happened to paying a neighborhood kid to do this stuff. Nothing but lazy ass kids around here. He offered me 20 but I only took 10. What a dumb shit.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-16-2005, 12:30 PM
Maybe its because I am not recovered from the river over the weekend, but your post makes no sense??? :supp:

Angry Inch
08-16-2005, 12:31 PM
You don't mow your own lawn? :confused:

Miss Perfect
08-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Maybe its because I am not recovered from the river over the weekend, but your post makes no sense??? :supp:
I was kinda thinking the same thing. I read this a couple times and each time I had the same reaction..... HUH? :confused:

Biglue
08-16-2005, 12:34 PM
Beaner gardeners huh? Bro FYI there is some Mexican/hispanic forum members.
And yes the post doesn't make any sense.

IN2-IN2MX
08-16-2005, 12:37 PM
WTF! Thank goodness...same reaction here. What are you trying to say dude? :rolleyes: Your post makes zero sense.
Oh, and nothing but lazy kids around huh? Hee hee. That's much worse than lazy adults that don't mow their own lawn? :220v:

cdog
08-16-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm sure you all don't want some long drawn out story. The gardener was trying to rip me off. I argued and got a refund. These mexican guy's doing this stuff these days just act stupid when you call them on bull shit. They pretend to not speak english. Piss's me off. I'd love to give someone else my buisness, but there is no one else around here. Did that make sense? Sorry I was still hot.

cdog
08-16-2005, 12:42 PM
I'm busy making a living.......

tamalewagon
08-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Cdog...a little prejudice are you? Seems to me that YOU are the lazy one here. From what little sence your post made, I gather that none of the kids in your neighborhood want to mow your lawn...not even you. Guess it might be worth paying the "Beaners" a little extra $$$ to do the work your lazy butt won't so you can toss back a few extra Bud's eh? I'll bet that lawn mower toting Mexican can spell better that you too (liers?).
Try seeking a little peace.
Tamale (yup I'm Mexican, but I can spell) wagon.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
08-16-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm sure you all don't want some long drawn out story. The gardener was trying to rip me off. I argued and got a refund. These mexican guy's doing this stuff these days just act stupid when you call them on bull shit. They pretend to not speak english. Piss's me off. I'd love to give someone else my buisness, but there is no one else around here. Did that make sense? Sorry I was still hot.
YES IT DOES MAKE SENSE.....EX;---NO SIR ME NO ENGLISH NO...

cdog
08-16-2005, 12:49 PM
If I have to tolerate being called a gringo,white boy or cracker. They can tolerate being called a beaner. And if you try to rip someone off and play stupid, like you can't speak english then yes your a beaner. Sorry you don't agree. If the guy was white trash, i'd call him on it. Everyone's so sensitive around here these days.

Big Warlock
08-16-2005, 12:52 PM
Let's be clear, you can get ripped off by anyone. In fact, if they start quoting the apostle Paul, grab your wallet!! :p
Now, it seems you agreed to pay the gardner $20 to mow twice? But your mad because he claims you paid him $10 to mow once? Honestly, I am trying to clarify? I am not sure if you paid $20 already? I try to pay as I go, just me though.
Want to know why we need an immigrant worker program? You just said it here. While many of us are working, we need "others" to do many things we want to "subcontract" out. Unfortunately, there are not enough domestic persons that are interested. And that includes many well paying jobs in construction. I am not advocating illegal immigration. I am advocating a visiting worker's program that would facilitate workers wanting to work in this country.
And before you start screaming about the "Mexicans" again, I am sure you complied with the law and reported any income you paid over $600 and provided them with worker's compensation insurance, etc. etc.
Just my .02. Bottom line, you can get ripped off by lots of people. Uncle Sam seems to be putting it to you pretty hard and I don't hear you screaming about him???? :rollside:

cdog
Cdog...a little prejudice are you? Seems to me that YOU are the lazy one here. From what little sence your post made, I gather that none of the kids in your neighborhood want to mow your lawn...not even you. Guess it might be worth paying the "Beaners" a little extra $$$ to do the work your lazy butt won't so you can toss back a few extra Bud's eh? I'll bet that lawn mower toting Mexican can spell better that you too (liers?).
Good for you. You should be proud. How do you know all of my neighbors? Rock on raiders fan.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
Ok, I get it now. :rollside: Carry on..... :cool:

mirvin
08-16-2005, 12:55 PM
Come on Cdog.....the POOR GUY IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING :notam:
Here's what you do.....Check their dang papers and if they're legal you pay em a decent wage...if they're not legal then you're taking you're chances.
See, I make a choice not to employ ILLEGAL ALIENS but in doing so I pay more for things like the gardener and the house cleaner, etc. I don't do this because I "don't like certain people"....I do it because it's the right thing to do.
mirvin

Biglue
08-16-2005, 12:55 PM
If I have to tolerate being called a gringo,white boy or cracker. They can tolerate being called a beaner. And if you try to rip someone off and play stupid, like you can't speak english then yes your a beaner. Sorry you don't agree. If the guy was white trash, i'd call him on it. Everyone's so sensitive around here these days.
No that would make him a caneiving (s/c) thief. There is those kind of people in every race. Your post generalizes a group of people.
On another note 20 bucks to to mowe your lawn is actually reasonable. I pay $50 a month to do my yards 2 times a month. Get over it.

Red Eye
08-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Since when do these guys think they deserve union wages to mow a lawn? I made the mistake of paying this guy 20 bucks to mow my lawn twice and now he giving me some BS story that I paid him 10 bucks to mow once. I was hot and was just about to hit him. Then I told him to F off and said i'd call INS on his asss. F'in liers. What happened to paying a neighborhood kid to do this stuff. Nothing but lazy ass kids around here. He offered me 20 but I only took 10. What a dumb shit.
$20 bucks??? You get what you pay for. My guy is $80. FYI... Mexicans don't like to be called "beaners"

tamalewagon
08-16-2005, 12:56 PM
Good for you. You should be proud. How do you know all of my neighbors? Rock on raiders fan.
I am proud. According to you, there's nothing but lazy ass kids around your neighborhood. Don't you read what you write?
Figures you would use a belittling retort to try to prove whatever point you tried to make in the first place.

Biglue
08-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Let's be clear, you can get ripped off by anyone. In fact, if they start quoting the apostle Paul, grab your wallet!! :p Now, it seems you agreed to pay the gardner $20 to mow twice? But your mad because he claims you paid him $10 to mow once? Honestly, I am trying to clarify? I am not sure if you paid $20 already? I try to pay as I go, just me though.
Want to know why we need an immigrant worker program? You just said it here. While many of us are working, we need "others" to do many things we want to "subcontract" out. Unfortunately, there are not enough domestic persons that are interested. And that includes many well paying jobs in construction. I am not advocating illegal immigration. I am advocating a visiting worker's program that would facilitate workers wanting to work in this country.
And before you start screaming about the "Mexicans" again, I am sure you complied with the law and reported any income you paid over $600 and provided them with worker's compensation insurance, etc. etc.
Just my .02. Bottom line, you can get ripped off by lots of people. Uncle Sam seems to be putting it to you pretty hard and I don't hear you screaming about him???? :rollside:
Excellent post my friend.

mirvin
08-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Excellent post my friend.
Really??? I think it's a terrible post.
Americans will do these jobs but not until the wages are corrected. With a guest worker program we will end up paying higher wages in the long run but Americans wont' have the jobs.
How is that beneficial to Americans?
mirvin

Biglue
08-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Really??? I think it's a terrible post.
Americans will do these jobs but not until the wages are corrected. With a guest worker program we will end up paying higher wages in the long run but Americans wont' have the jobs.
How is that beneficial to Americans?
mirvin
Not necessarily talking about facilitating an immigrant worker program. I was talking about being swindled by anyone up to and sometimes including Uncle Sam.

mirvin
08-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Not necessarily talking about facilitating an immigrant worker program. I was talking about being swindled by anyone up to and sometimes including Uncle Sam.
I hear you Biglue ;) THis problem is so out of controll that I don't even bother trying to explain to Cdog that he is contributing to the problem. All the while PEOPLE....whether from Mexico or anywhere else are getting trampled on just so we can have cheap labor. At the end of the day it's the worker getting stiffed just so he can send a couple bucks back to his family.
I won't even bring up the cost to the State in all of this....
mirvin

jackpunx
08-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Come on Cdog.....the POOR GUY IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING :notam:
Here's what you do.....Check their dang papers and if they're legal you pay em a decent wage...if they're not legal then you're taking you're chances.
See, I make a choice not to employ ILLEGAL ALIENS but in doing so I pay more for things like the gardener and the house cleaner, etc. I don't do this because I "don't like certain people"....I do it because it's the right thing to do.
mirvin
and your LAZY :D

mirvin
08-16-2005, 01:16 PM
and your LAZY :D
I'm not lazy dammit!!! I'm just too good to be doin that crap.... :jawdrop:
You know I'm kidding :D
mirvin

cdog
08-16-2005, 01:18 PM
Let's be clear, you can get ripped off by anyone. In fact, if they start quoting the apostle Paul, grab your wallet!! :p
Now, it seems you agreed to pay the gardner $20 to mow twice? But your mad because he claims you paid him $10 to mow once? Honestly, I am trying to clarify? I am not sure if you paid $20 already? I try to pay as I go, just me though.
We had a agreement. I pay him 10 to mow it once. He said in english...I have no change. All I had is 20. He was suppost to mow my very small lawn twice. I confronted him on not mowing it. He gave me the no speaka no english bs. I got 10 bucks back. But the point is, that this guy is a total asshole. I help these guys out and get them work, I even give them drinks every once in a while. They see a nice car in the driveway and think they deserve some union wage to do a 5 dollar an hour job. Many of my neighbors have complained about the same thing. I'm not lazy to not want to mow my own lawn. My time off work is worth more to me than to come home and mow my lawn. So I pay for it. This guy just lost my biz. and i'll pay someone else to do it. When I was a kid I mowed about 8 lawns on my st. every week. I'm just tired of these guy's pulling the no speaka no english on me. I don't care what color you are. If you treat me with respect, I will treat you the same. This guy is a dick.

460 jus getn it
08-16-2005, 01:26 PM
i just got to this and all i can say is wow. i guess the days of shitting on people cause of there skin color is still alive...........like lue said there are many hispanics on this site and many of us who take offense to what u said. u can get ripped off anywhere, i just seems to me that you have a problem with the hispanic community.............

jackpunx
08-16-2005, 01:27 PM
I'm not lazy dammit!!! I'm just too good to be doin that crap.... :jawdrop:
You know I'm kidding :D
mirvin
LMAO..been Missin you brotha.. :D
So.. we pay an American guy with a real business and Ins 80 a mo for our gardening
we pay 70 for an American pool guy..
I say American not because of their race.. But because of WHO they pay taxes to..
as for being ripped off.. well.. I know what its like to feel slided or like your in the middle of a conspiracy..
I have a house in Glendale.. Its for sale.. there is a particular culture in that town that ARE NOT proud to be American and they create so much separation between them and everyone else..
Long story short.. I have had 23 offers.. NONE have made it through escrow NONE!!..
I see them on a regular basis pull up to the local market in a Mercedes and whip out food stamps..
fockers piss me off to no end
Sorry for the hijack/rant
carry on

mirvin
08-16-2005, 01:27 PM
I have a beaner that cuts my lawn, once a week for 6 years, every Saturday, like clockwork. He's never ripped me off, though. I guess we don't rip each other off, just like we go around calling each other beaners.
My wifes a beaner......and I'm a mick.....I guess our kids will be mickbeaners.
Sorry:p
mirvin :cool:

Creator
08-16-2005, 01:28 PM
Geez, who would have guessed this thread was going to go in this direction! :hammer2:
I own my own company, I hire day workers when I need them but I don't get them from the Home Depot parking lot. I make sure all my labor is legal (color does not matter). My cost goes up and it's reflected in the prices of my products but you get what you pay for and I believe in quality. So many people like to complain about the illegals (including me) but if you stop giving them the work they will stop coming here to get it.
I have to pay $10-$15 an hour for a guy to sand and polish, pretty good wage if you ask me. Sure I could pay some illegal 5 bucks an hour to do the same work but then I would be part of the problem and have no room to gripe. When people buy a product from me they can rest assured it is "American" made and made in America. ;)
By the way I have no problem with immigration as long as it's done properly. I don't really know what that means anymore but I support it.

Jordy
08-16-2005, 01:28 PM
just seems to me that you have a problem with the hispanic community.............
Nope. He very clearly stated it's the beaners that he has a problem with. :D :D :D

Jordy
08-16-2005, 01:29 PM
Sure they won't be beanmix? :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
08-16-2005, 01:29 PM
Nope. He very clearly stated it's the beaners that he has a problem with. :D :D :D
thanks for clearing that up jordy...............

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 01:30 PM
. At the end of the day it's the worker getting stiffed just so he can send a couple bucks back to his family.
I won't even bring up the cost to the State in all of this....
mirvin
The money they don't pay taxes on......

Biglue
08-16-2005, 01:30 PM
We had a agreement. I pay him 10 to mow it once. He said in english...I have no change. All I had is 20. He was suppost to mow my very small lawn twice. I confronted him on not mowing it. He gave me the no speaka no english bs. I got 10 bucks back. But the point is, that this guy is a total asshole. I help these guys out and get them work, I even give them drinks every once in a while. They see a nice car in the driveway and think they deserve some union wage to do a 5 dollar an hour job. Many of my neighbors have complained about the same thing. I'm not lazy to not want to mow my own lawn. My time off work is worth more to me than to come home and mow my lawn. So I pay for it. This guy just lost my biz. and i'll pay someone else to do it. When I was a kid I mowed about 8 lawns on my st. every week. I'm just tired of these guy's pulling the no speaka no english on me. I don't care what color you are. If you treat me with respect, I will treat you the same. This guy is a dick.
That's a different story. If he's being a dick, say so. Don't generalize everyone in that negative aspect. And the reality is no one, hispanic, black, white whatever wants to do those jobs. Any "American" will ask for a "Union" wage as you put it. It's not the best thing but let's face it it's our reality.

LAVEYSABRE575
08-16-2005, 01:32 PM
$20.00 bucks wow thats a deal even if its only mow and blow. My gardner charges me $120.00 monthly 3 yrs running also he's mexican with a honkey helper.....

jackpunx
08-16-2005, 01:32 PM
$20.00 bucks wow thats a deal even if its only mow and blow. My gardner charges me $120.00 monthly 3 yrs running also he's mexican with a honkey helper.....
whats a Honky?

Biglue
08-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Leave it up to this guy to stir the pot. :D

little rowe boat
They don't pay taxes and they get free medical care at the hospitals.That is one of the reasons medical ins. is out of control. If we were to go to a hospital in mexico and unable to pay in advance,they would let you die on the street.

Jordy
Leave it up to this guy to stir the pot. :D
Who me??? :D :D :D

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
08-16-2005, 01:35 PM
YOU DONT THINK THERE IS DIFFERENCE IN COLOR THESE DAYS?..SHIIIIIIIII: TRY GOING TO HUNTINGTON BEACH....YOU GOT SKINHEADS/ WHITE SUPREMISTS/MEXICANS/BLACKS ALL DISLIKIN EACH OTHER..TODAY IN SAN QUENTIN 400 INMATES FOUGHT IN RIOT..GUESS WHAT WHITES VS. MEXICANS........GET OVER IT.....I VE BEEM CALLED WHITEBOY,SUN,CRACKER,ALL THAT STUFF..IF SOMEONE GETS HURT ABOUT BEING CALLED A BEANER OR A DESCENDENT OF COLOR,..GO GET A HOBBY.ITS THERE AND ALWAYS WILL BE...SO LETS ALL GO TOGETHER AND CRACK A COORS OR FOR SOME CORONA :cool: ...AND ENJOY LIFE. WORD

barbigrl
Man I love the hypocrites on this thread.....LOL>......unfortunately EVERYONE is racist to an extent.....just the way it is. When your pissed off at someone most people pull the race card..... There is trash in every race. I think C-dog was just pointing out the trash

LAVEYSABRE575
white...with all this terrible racial slurs i thought honky was nice (being sarcastic)....

Biglue
08-16-2005, 01:36 PM
The money they don't pay taxes on......
I don't know if you know this but a lot of illegals cannot file at income tax time. That means that the employers taking their money out through the year is not ever reclaimed. Even if they were due a refund.
Not justifying illegal workers.......just laying out a fact.

cdog
08-16-2005, 01:36 PM
Sorry all. I was pissed off. I've got better things to do than to push a mower around. When you make a agreement with someone , I expect you'll hold your word. I know many hispanic americans. I just went to a wedding for two hispanic american friends. We were the only to gringos "as they say". By posting here you would never know my background or all the good things i've done for people "no matter what their color or background". I met with two more hispanic clients today, who I work very hard for and go over and above my job to help. There are many social stereotypes. Many of them are true. In my circle....The words beaner and gringo are funny names we honestly call eachother. It's too bad, some of you can't be honest with eachother and laugh at our differences. Watch some Carlos Mencia.

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Sorry all. I was pissed off. I've got better things to do than to push a mower around. When you make a agreement with someone , I expect you'll hold your word. I know many hispanic americans. I just went to a wedding for two hispanic american friends. We were the only to gringos "as they say". By posting here you would never know my background or all the good things i've done for people "no matter what their color or background". I met with two more hispanic clients today, who I work very hard for and go over and above my job to help. There are many social stereotypes. Many of them are true. In my circle....The words beaner and gringo are funny names we honestly call eachother. It's too bad, some of you can't be honest with eachother and laugh at aour differances. Watch some Carlos Mencia.
Dont worry C-dog...I dont think you need to justify yourself for anyone :D ...

Jordy
08-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Dont worry C-dog...I dont think you need to justify yourself for anyone :D ...
Wow, I bet he feels better now... :rolleyes: :D :D

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 01:39 PM
I don't know if you know this but a lot of illegals cannot file at income tax time. That means that the employers taking their money out through the year is not ever reclaimed. Even if they were due a refund.
Not justifying illegal workers.......just laying out a fact.
Most of them claim exempt....send there money home, then pick up a new SS # for the following year....so yeah A lot of them dont pay taxes. :)

cdog
08-16-2005, 01:40 PM
Now that's a good one. My wife's dad is from Chile. We all laugh at eachother.

barbigrl
Wow, I bet he feels better now... :rolleyes: :D :D
:yuk: :yuk: :cry: :smile:

Mrs.Racer277
Who me??? :D :D :D
No, Not you, Ever!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jackpunx
08-16-2005, 01:41 PM
white...with all this terrible racial slurs i thought honky was nice (being sarcastic)....
LMAO.. just yanken you..lol

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-16-2005, 01:41 PM
Here is a rash generalization for you all
Why is it that the people who yell on the boards also cannot spell, punctuate properly or make sense?
Just wondering :hammerhea
:D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Sorry all. I was pissed off. I've got better things to do than to push a mower around. When you make a agreement with someone , I expect you'll hold your word. I know many hispanic americans. I just went to a wedding for two hispanic american friends. We were the only to gringos "as they say". By posting here you would never know my background or all the good things i've done for people "no matter what their color or background". I met with two more hispanic clients today, who I work very hard for and go over and above my job to help. There are many social stereotypes. Many of them are true. In my circle....The words beaner and gringo are funny names we honestly call eachother. It's too bad, some of you can't be honest with eachother and laugh at our differences. Watch some Carlos Mencia.
No problem with the words you used bro, it was the generalizing of all Mexicans.

Jordy
No, Not you, Ever!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
OK, so only with you. :D

LAVEYSABRE575
ok if you own a normal home (foundation),and you own a home with tail lights at the lake does that make you 1/2 trailer trash.......

Biglue
08-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Most of them claim exempt....send there money home, then pick up a new SS # for the following year....so yeah A lot of them dont pay taxes. :)
You know sometimes you sound really bitter on this subject. Did a Mexican break a your heart or something? :D

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
I LOVE TELEMUNDO....ON MUTE OF COURSE....I WOULD LOVE TO SEE CHANNEL 2 DO THE SAME type of hiring process.....can anyone see a pattern on the channel?.....got to go,have to go fix the horn on the cadillac,i dont like the way it makes the noise when it HONKS!.... :p

Big Warlock
.Do you know why jobs go overseas and out of the country? Because it is cheaper to produce there and ship back here!
I have said this before. History my friend. Human kind repeats itself. Learn history and you will benefit from it economically. Our country will not last as long as the Romans or the Greeks. We won't see it, but it will fail. All of this has happened before. Same circustances etc. etc. Many of the same reasons. It's a shame, but the truth. Just because we think $60 grand a year is a middle income wage, that doesn't fly in Bangladesh, India, etc. etc. There, $8K a year is upper middle class! Americans run around and try to impose our standards on everyone else. Problem is we are 380 million people against 6 billion? Of which most are in poverty we can't comprehend. Corporations, in attempt to better the bottom line and compete with others in the "free" market.
And taxes? (My dear Barbi :) ) If you think that not paying personal income tax is the worst tax to avoid, I would gladly pay personal income tax and nothing else. You don't understand our tax system. You are oprating on 70 cents on the dollar with your paycheck and then paying taxes all along the way for everything you purchase. Even illegals end up paying most of their taxes. And if they work someplace and get a paycheck, they rarely file for their refunds and never collect on social security. So I think that argument is falling by the wayside. The medical system is failing because the fed make the states take all foreign nationals. No insurance there does hurt us directly.

Biglue
Most illegals are too stupid to know about exempt. Trust me I've known a couple.

Creator
08-16-2005, 01:45 PM
ok if you own a normal home (foundation),and you own a home with tail lights at the lake does that make you 1/2 trailer trash.......
NO, you're a wanna be. It's close to 1/2 but you don't get benefits only some privileges.

cdog
08-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Man I love the hypocrites on this thread.....LOL>......unfortunately EVERYONE is racist to an extent.....just the way it is. When your pissed off at someone most people pull the race card..... There is trash in every race. I think C-dog was just pointing out the trash
Thanks. Exactly. It's just so funny how whites are the one who get chastized for saying so. Those who know me, know that I will do anything for anyone, I stand behing my word no matter what color you are.

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
Why is it that the people who yell on the boards also cannot spell, punctuate properly or make sense?
Please have consideration for our poor souls.I promise, I will get better after a thousand posts, :D :coffeycup

Jordy
Most illegals are too stupid to know about exempt.
Yeah, the stupid beaners are the worst ones. :D :D :D

Jordy
08-16-2005, 01:48 PM
Most of them? Do you have any factual statistical evidence to back this up?
Don't count on it. She took a handful of Barbigrl pills this morning from the looks of it. :D

460 jus getn it
08-16-2005, 01:50 PM
hypocrites...................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... ................

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 01:51 PM
You know sometimes you sound really bitter on this subject. Did a Mexican break a your heart or something? :D
Nope....I am part mexican myself....The whole subject angers me to no end.

barbigrl
She's mad because I'm already married. :p :D
SW....how did you know??? :cry: :cry: :p

cdog
Most illegals are too stupid to know about exempt. Trust me I've known a couple.
Well come on now. Your bustin my balls for sayin beaner?

Big Warlock
At least Barbigrl speaks her mind. That better than most. Do I need stastitics for that?

SPOCK
08-16-2005, 01:52 PM
talk about lazy mow your own lawn

LAVEYSABRE575
Beaners that word reminds me of 1982 dont ask why, I dont know.I'm sure cdog was just hot in his initial post we all know crooked bastards come in all shapes and colors.

Mandelon
Orale! You don't look like a beaner.... :cool:

1stepcloser
08-16-2005, 01:53 PM
I prefer to mow my own lawn, I find it kind of relaxing. :smile:
I will say though that I hired "beaners" for some concrete work.
I couldnt find a whitey that would call me back first of all, and the only one that finally did, gave me a ridiculous estimate, telling me how much work he had, and that he wasnt even sure when he could start. :notam:
I came across a "no hablamos englais illegal unlicensed Beaner" who had thrown his business card on the driveways in the neighborhood.
He came over when he said he would, gave me a very resonable estimate, and even had references in my own neighborhood.
I hired him on the spot. :confused:
I am happy to report that the work is stop shelf, and will use these guys again.
The way I see it is these folks are here, and they arent going to disappear. Many of them have skills, most of them have pride in their craft, they work very hrad and are trying to accomplish the same thing you and I are in life.
One more thing... after the work was done, I had a case of Tecate (what else would you give beaners?)
After a couple of beers, the language barrier falls clean away to stupid jokes, tall tales, and general laughter, just like with the white people.:)

lucky
08-16-2005, 01:54 PM
now if he called you a whoop - then i'd be pissed :notam:

cdog
08-16-2005, 01:54 PM
talk about lazy mow your own lawn
Workin on the old post count... huh. Come on over. I've got 10 bucks for ya...

Jordy
08-16-2005, 01:55 PM
At least Barbigrl speaks her mind.
That's not hard to do when you only have 2 brain cells and they're fighting all the time. :D :D :D
Jordy <-----Barbigrl still wants me. ;)

little rowe boat
08-16-2005, 01:56 PM
now if he called you a whoop - then i'd be pissed :notam:
Whats a whoop?

LAVEYSABRE575
08-16-2005, 01:57 PM
Be serious, mow your own lawn its fn football season.

lucky
08-16-2005, 01:57 PM
Whats a whoop?
a mexican itailian :D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:00 PM
Yeah, the stupid beaners are the worst ones. :D :D :D
Hey Jordy I hear you're form Oaxaca the arm pit of Mexico.

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:01 PM
Well come on now. Your bustin my balls for sayin beaner?
I have no problem with admiting faults buddy. Especially other peoples :D

Jordy
08-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Nah, but that's right down the street. :D :D :D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Nope....I am part mexican myself....The whole subject angers me to no end.
I hear you but sometimes there is stuff said on here that crosses a line. Being Mexican American myself it sometimes bothers me. I work and pay my taxes, own my home, support my family. I'm also patriotic. 911 affects me as well. I share in the expenses for all lazy phucs on our system. That is why I have a problem with people stereotyping and generalizing me. Does that make sense?

BLT4SPD
08-16-2005, 02:06 PM
i can see where cdog is comming from.they never understand a lick of english until a f-bomb is broke out.they are right about taxes.do you think all that cash they get for mowing all those lawn they go to e f hutton at the end of the year and claim it.no.go to blue cross and get some insurance.no.cdog was hot and blew off some steam.but,look at the teamsters in the la/lb harbor the non-unoin truckers(99% mexican and no insurance)cut the wages in half to get the work,now they are complaining they are not making enough money.now they understand english. p.s. i have a riding lawn mower and do it myself.

jdogginla
I have a house in Glendale.. Its for sale.. there is a particular culture in that town that ARE NOT proud to be American and they create so much separation between them and everyone else..
Long story short.. I have had 23 offers.. NONE have made it through escrow NONE!!..
I see them on a regular basis pull up to the local market in a Mercedes and whip out food stamps..
fockers piss me off to no end
Sorry for the hijack/rant
carry on
Glendale has the 2nd largest Armenian population outside of Armenia in the world. I lived there for 2 yrs......

Biglue
He didn't get his green card until last month. :D

jdogginla
08-16-2005, 02:07 PM
Glendale has the 2nd largest Armenian population outside of Armenia in the world. I lived there for 2 yrs......
Opps.........just realized you meant Glendale AZ, not the Los Angeles area :hammer2:

SPOCK
08-16-2005, 02:07 PM
i think he was pointing out what a cheap ass he was :hammer2:

460 jus getn it
08-16-2005, 02:10 PM
i knew it..................... :D :D :D

jackpunx
08-16-2005, 02:12 PM
a mexican itailian :D
thats not true..
its a "WOP"
it means.. with out papers..
My Grandparents were WOP's
do you know how to tell when an Italian helicopter is flying over you?
It goes Wop Wop Wop... :p

SPOCK
08-16-2005, 02:12 PM
Workin on the old post count... huh. Come on over. I've got 10 bucks for ya...
no.. just pointing out a jack ass when i see one

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:14 PM
That's not hard to do when you only have 2 brain cells and they're fighting all the time. :D :D :D
Jordy <-----Barbigrl still wants me. ;)
LMAO
you're a dick Jordy. :D

jackpunx
08-16-2005, 02:14 PM
Opps.........just realized you meant Glendale AZ, not the Los Angeles area :hammer2:
NO.. you are right.. Glendale Ca.. Up by Brand Park
born and raised..
Now we live in SCV... Love it up there.. :D

Jordy
08-16-2005, 02:16 PM
LMAO
Hey, at least I'm consistant though and it makes people laugh. :D :D :D

cdog
08-16-2005, 02:16 PM
no.. just pointing out a jack ass when i see one
Hey spunk. Do that little hand thing and stick it up your ass.

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:17 PM
i can see where cdog is comming from.they never understand a lick of english until a f-bomb is broke out.they are right about taxes.do you think all that cash they get for mowing all those lawn they go to e f hutton at the end of the year and claim it.no.go to blue cross and get some insurance.no.cdog was hot and blew off some steam.but,look at the teamsters in the la/lb harbor the non-unoin truckers(99% mexican and no insurance)cut the wages in half to get the work,now they are complaining they are not making enough money.now they understand english. p.s. i have a riding lawn mower and do it myself.
Passing gas huh? Well that's a "beaner" quality. :D
You a Longie?

SPOCK
08-16-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey spunk. Do that little hand thing and stick it up your ass.
thats the way you old lady likes it from these old beaners

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2005, 02:23 PM
dam, where is Migrl

LAVEYSABRE575
nice..

Kilrtoy
HE said BEANER....
GET OVER IT .....................
was he calling you a beaner, NO.....
drive on people....

Jordy
08-16-2005, 02:24 PM
OK, here we go. Any of you beaners (and non beaners) want some popcorn? :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 02:24 PM
dam, where is Migrl
YOU RANG
I take no offense in what he said.......

cdog
08-16-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey! You said today's magic word......Beaners!!!!!!! Everybody scream yell and cheer! :rollside: Keep workin on that post count.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-16-2005, 02:26 PM
YOU RANG
I take no offense in what he said.......
of course not, I just dont want you trying to hit me up for more money to cut my grass

BLT4SPD
08-16-2005, 02:27 PM
yes i am, local 13, nothing aginst them(mexican) i have friends that are mexicans and when they see one of there own trying to pull a fast one they call them a wetback or a beaner,it is just in the heat of the moment.all is forgotten in a few minutes.just like know.i forgot it,

WYRD
08-16-2005, 02:27 PM
OK, here we go. Any of you beaners (and non beaners) want some popcorn? :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg
Damn it Jordy now I am pissed who you callin a "NON BEANER" :hammerhea :shift: :shift: :shift:

WYRD
08-16-2005, 02:28 PM
Hey! You said today's magic word......Beaners!!!!!!! Everybody scream yell and cheer! :rollside: Keep workin on that post count.
WHOHOOOOO YIPPIEEEEE WHOOOOHAAAAAA YEAAAAAAAHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Jordy
08-16-2005, 02:28 PM
He ain't Mexican. That guy's whiter than paper.
Just look at the wheels on his truck, car and boat trailer. If he was a real beaner he'd have some daytons rollin' on down the road. He's a wannabe. :D :D :D
But it does sound like he's SYA's gardner. :D :D :D

Phat Matt
08-16-2005, 02:29 PM
Watch some Carlos Mencia.
I was thinking the same thing. We listened to one of his cd's on the way to the river this weekend. He was saying the white people here would call him a wet back, but if he is in Mexico the Mexicans would call him a "pocha", wet back in spanish. He could win unless he bought a place on the river. :D

Jordy
08-16-2005, 02:30 PM
Damn it Jordy now I am pissed who you callin a "NON BEANER" :hammerhea :shift: :shift: :shift:
Hey, if the zapato fits, wear it. ;)

NOTALENT
08-16-2005, 02:31 PM
Wow..this thread jumped quick within the hour it took to get home....dont u people have JOBS!!!! :D
as for the topic..there's good and bad of every race...and there are degrading names for every race...maybe the post was out of context because he was still flaming and he corrected it...now lets get back to thinking about BOATS, WOMAN, BEER, WATER!!! :rollside:

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:31 PM
HE said BEANER....
GET OVER IT .....................
was he calling you a beaner, NO.....
drive on people....
Just like a cop. :D

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 02:32 PM
I want to see some fuzzy dice and a statue of Jesus on the dash of the DCB. :D
YOU CROSSED THE LINE there.......leave the DCB out of this or the white boy will open a can of good ole fashion back woods reck neck azz kickin... :) :) :) :) :) :)

MAINEVENT
08-16-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm busy making a living.......
If you have kids get them to mow the lawn Cause if you dont you more than likely will have some lazy kids yourself :idea:
and as far as the Beaner part goes hire a white guy to mow your lawn next time and your problem is solved :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2005, 02:35 PM
LMAO
Tell us something we don't know. :rolleyes:
Love ya Jordy! XXOO :)

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:38 PM
Passing gas check your PM's

Jordy
08-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Tell us something we don't know. :rolleyes:
Love ya Jordy! XXOO :)
Did someone say something??? :confused: :rolleyes: :p

Havasu Hangin'
08-16-2005, 02:42 PM
OH man...GRASS PAY$ is going to be pissed. Do you think his new "union rep" will make him give out DCBs as part of the new "bonus program"?
:hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
08-16-2005, 02:42 PM
Did someone say something??? :confused: :rolleyes: :p
:p :p :p :p

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 02:43 PM
I hear you but sometimes there is stuff said on here that crosses a line. Being Mexican American myself it sometimes bothers me. I work and pay my taxes, own my home, support my family. I'm also patriotic. 911 affects me as well. I share in the expenses for all lazy phucs on our system. That is why I have a problem with people stereotyping and generalizing me. Does that make sense?
I totally understand where you are coming from. :rollside: However, I do not get upset when someone says "that white trash guy etc..." know what I mean. I don't feel they are talking about the whole of Caucasians, but just a certain class. He was not generalizing you..... this is where things get blurry...people are so quick to judge a white person for making a statement....but when someone other then a white person says something negative against another race...it is ok. The brown pride stickers really piss me off.....if I had a white pride sticker on my car....I would most definitely be called a racist. just my 02' :rollside:

JackieV
08-16-2005, 02:43 PM
"I'd love to give someone else my buisness, but there is no one else around here."
Your correct my friend, it's us “Beaners” that will gladly get paid peanuts to do some dirty work (picking from fields, cleaning the restrooms we all use and yes, even cutting your grass in the middle of the day, etc.) to make a living.
I'm sure you realize that there are plenty of good and bad in EVERY race. But please when it comes to stereo typing Mexicans or any race for that matter, I don't think that name calling is appropriate. It's not the right (polite) way to speak especially when your around many races (like HB has). Unless it's all in fun when around friends of other ethnic backgrounds that knows you as a person, now thatÂ’s a different story.
I personally hate racism and stereo typing others. I am against it and will stand up for any friend of mine of any race that is being offended by those that talk ignorantly. Unfortunately society has not changed completely and we still have to deal with this issue. Maybe it will one day when our children learn from us that it is not okay.
From your dear, burrito eating, warm beer drink'en, Pocahontas,
JackieV

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 02:44 PM
His gardener in action
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/860rs0001.jpg

tamalewagon
08-16-2005, 02:45 PM
Ehhh....que pasa Mandelone? The blood runs Margarita thick in my veins! :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-16-2005, 02:45 PM
"I'd love to give someone else my buisness, but there is no one else around here."
Your correct my friend, it's us “Beaners” that will gladly get paid peanuts to do some dirty work (picking from fields, cleaning the restrooms we all use and yes, even cutting your grass in the middle of the day, etc.) to make a living.
JackieV
They are making more here working for peanuts than they would be in the mother land, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE HERE

Jordy
08-16-2005, 02:46 PM
JackieV
Not to nit pick ya here Jackie, but wasn't Pocahontas an Indian? This thread is about beaners. :D :D :D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:48 PM
I totally understand where you are coming from. :rollside: However, I do not get upset when someone says "that white trash guy etc..." know what I mean. I don't feel they are talking about the whole of Caucasians, but just a certain class. He was not generalizing you..... this is where things get blurry...people are so quick to judge a white person for making a statement....but when someone other then a white person says something negative against another race...it is ok. The brown pride stickers really piss me off.....if I had a white pride sticker on my car....I would most definitely be called a racist. just my 02' :rollside:
I know what you are saying. I still think some of what he said came off a little too negative and strong but I believe he was maybe venting.
And it is true white folks being the majority of the population will get flamed for the things you are saying. BTW I think brown pride stickers and apparel are dumb as shi*. You're not the only one. And the dumb asses wearing that stuff are usually the ones contributing to all the negativity and stereotyping. Just my .02.

Jordy
08-16-2005, 02:49 PM
And it is true white folks being the majority of the population
I don't know where you got that statistic, but it seems to me that we honkys are now the minority around here. ;)

JackieV
08-16-2005, 02:49 PM
Not to nit pick ya here Jackie, but wasn't Pocahontas an Indian? This thread is about beaners. :D :D :D
LOL, yes but I am giving you an idea of what I am allllll mixed up with.
Actually someone on the boards said this to me on another thread as make light of the issue or topic of that thread and I thought it was pretty funny, cause I am Hispanic, German and Indian. A "mixed" breed! lol

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:50 PM
JackieV
Hey I called you that. :D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:50 PM
Ehhh....que pasa Mandelone? The blood runs Margarita thick in my veins! :cool:
What up T-wagon?

MAINEVENT
08-16-2005, 02:51 PM
His gardener in action
What are you talking about thats our Pro Class Surf Champ
Miguel Mocoto-Ferratomojito :rollside:

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:52 PM
I don't know where you got that statistic, but it seems to me that we honkys are now the minority around here. ;)
Pssssst hey Jordy let me let you in on a little secret. There is another 46 states outside of Cali, NV,AZ,NM. :D :D :D

JackieV
08-16-2005, 02:52 PM
I know what you are saying. I still think some of what he said came off a little too negative and strong but I believe he was maybe venting.
And it is true white folks being the majority of the population will get flamed for the things you are saying. BTW I think brown pride stickers and apparel are dumb as shi*. You're not the only one. And the dumb asses wearing that stuff are usually the ones contributing to all the negativity and stereotyping. Just my .02.
I can say the same about the BP wear...not a big fan when it comes to wearing it or hanging it around...LOL

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 02:54 PM
:p :p ;)

tamalewagon
08-16-2005, 02:57 PM
What up T-wagon?
Not much Lou! Just watching a few open up the grill and stick in the size 10 loafers... :D

Jordy
08-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Pssssst hey Jordy let me let you in on a little secret. There is another 46 states outside of Cali, NV,AZ,NM. :D :D :D
Are you saying they're beanerless??? :D :D :D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:58 PM
:p :p ;)
Alright, truce you racist part beaner. :D

jackpunx
08-16-2005, 02:59 PM
His gardener in action
Charley? :eek:

Biglue
08-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Not much Lou! Just watching a few open up the grill and stick in the size 10 loafers... :D
Most folks had to be there to catch that one but it's still funny. You doing alright lately? Haven't seen much of you around lately.

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Are you saying they're beanerless??? :D :D :D
Attagabacho.

mirvin
08-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Man you guys talk too much :cool:
I have a question for everyone.
WHat if our state was being bankrupted by 10 million CHINESE illegal immigrants who are just here to make a living and they work hard and they're good people and blah blah blah???
How would you all feel about that??
mirvin :notam:

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Alright, truce you racist part beaner. :D
Hahaha, TRUCE!!! :wink:

MAINEVENT
08-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Those Fockn Wetbacks :2purples: :2purples: sorry someone had too :220v:

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Several have talked about how nobody gets offended by cracker or white trash if you are white. As Jordy says.....GET OVER IT KIDS! If you were offended, you are obviously carrying baggage from an unrelated event.
I had some lady trying to correct me the other day about being PC about black people.....they are People of Color(I had described a beautiful black woman). I asked her how is that different from Colored People, besides sounding more sophisticated? She gave me a long drawn out statement (which I ignored because I was ready with a follow-up question). I asked her when they were going to change the name of the NAACP? She didn't answer....and I told her to just get over it. Then she biatch slapped my sunglasses off of my face. :D
Nigga, pleeez. :wink:
LMAO :D :D :D :D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Man you guys talk too much :cool:
I have a question for everyone.
WHat if our state was being bankrupted by 10 million CHINESE illegal immigrants who are just here to make a living and they work hard and they're good people and blah blah blah???
How would you all feel about that??
mirvin :notam:
I'd be pissed at the sudden abundace of chinese food joints. :D :D :D :D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Those Fockn Wetbacks :2purples: :2purples: sorry someone had too :220v:
Hey ME are you Mex. or was it your wife?

tamalewagon
08-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Most folks had to be there to catch that one but it's still funny. You doing alright lately? Haven't seen much of you around lately.
Doing great...starting (obviously) to get a little more time for the boards! :cool:

AZKC
08-16-2005, 03:08 PM
Remember Tommy Chongs Beaner song :D
Edit: I'm sorry it was actually "Mexican-Americans" :mix:
Cheech and Chong, "Mexican-American"
Before Cheech MarÃ*n became a darling of the LULAC crowd, the San Francisco native was a high-out-of-his-gourd comedian reviled by Chicano yak-tivists for cholo depictions of Chicano life in film and sound alongside the equally stoned Tommy Chong. The duoÂ’s blazing achievement remains "Mexican-American," an improvised Cheech tune that Chong rejoins in 1978Â’s Up in Smoke with the equally self-explanatory "Beaners"—a two-note guitar strangle consisting of the screamed proclamation "Beeeeeaners!"
Loco lyric: "Mexican-Americans donÂ’t like to get up early in the morning, but they have to, so they do it real slow/Mexican-Americans love education, so they go to night school and take Spanish and get a B."

JackieV
08-16-2005, 03:08 PM
They are making more here working for peanuts than they would be in the mother land, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE HERE
I know that.

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:09 PM
I hate to break this to you, Rush Limbaugh, but colored people isn't politically correct either. So, to answer your own question, it's no different, which is to say it's wrong too.
Shit man you thought the beaners were edgy on that shit. I know some brothas that will kick the hell out of you for that kinda stuff. As far as I know Most black folks would rather be referred to as "black folks". If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Doing great...starting (obviously) to get a little more time for the boards! :cool:
Right on.

Jordy
08-16-2005, 03:12 PM
Remember Tommy Chongs Beaner song :D
Edit: I'm sorry it was actually "Mexican-Americans" :mix:
I almost made that same post on about the second page, but Mexican American just didn't seem to fit in on this thread about beaners. :D :D :D

AZKC
08-16-2005, 03:15 PM
I almost made that same post on about the second page, but Mexican American just didn't seem to fit in on this thread about beaners. :D :D :D Actually it does re-read my re-editted post :rollside:

AZKC
08-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Anyone know why Mexicans refry beans?
Didn't get it right the first time :idea:

MAINEVENT
08-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Hey ME are you Mex. or was it your wife?
Yup im a wetback my wife's a redneck and our kids are wetnecks :rollside:

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:18 PM
I didn't know that until I read you're post in the pet names thread.

WYRD
08-16-2005, 03:18 PM
so the wife has had a little mexican in her huh :idea: (J/K) :p

ROZ
08-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Put up a sign in your yard:
"60.00 per month for neighborhood kid to 2x per month mow the lawn and check sprinklers"
Bet a kid or 2 will do it...

Biglue
Didn't get it right the first time :idea:
That's actually funny. Alright enough of this shit. Let's make some light of this thread.
Anyone know how to circumsize a redneck?
kick his sister in jaw. :D :D

MAINEVENT
so the wife has had a little mexican in her huh :idea: (J/K) :p
Once in awhile ;)

MAINEVENT
I didn't know that until I read you're post in the pet names thread.
Huh???? :confused:

mirvin
08-16-2005, 03:22 PM
When I first opened this thread earlier in the morning I thought it said "Beer Gardens" :D
BTW it's 4:20.......Pacific Standard Time.
mirvin :smile:

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Huh???? :confused:
Shit I thought it was you.
You called your son Mijo or Gordo. Wasn't that you?

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:24 PM
LOL!
You might be a redneck......
If you have a working t.v. sitting on top of a non-working t.v.
Bro I think that goes for everyone.lol

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Im to lazy to read all 5 pages of this thread, but i just want to say i love the mexicans that take care of my yard, i love the mexicans that come to my house and wash my truck, and i really hope i love the mexican thats coming over on wed. to detail my boat...I LOVE MEXICANS because i am one lazy ****ing white boy. These guys work hard for a little! Have a little respect! However every race has there trash, and we all know it and call them slang names which dont apply to the rest of there race...so lighten up people

MAINEVENT
08-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Shit I thought it was you.
You called your son Mijo or Gordo. Wasn't that you?
Oh yeah thats me i called one gordo and the other mijo :D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Oh yeah thats me i called one gordo and the other mijo :D
OK it was you then. I was wondering if I had maybe f'd up and quoted someone else on you.

mirvin
08-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Im to lazy to read all 5 pages of this thread, but i just want to say i love the mexicans that take care of my yard, i love the mexicans that come to my house and wash my truck, and i really hope i love the mexican thats coming over on wed. to detail my boat...I LOVE MEXICANS because i am one lazy ****ing white boy. These guys work hard for a little! Have a little respect! However every race has there trash, and we all know it and call them slang names which dont apply to the rest of there race...so lighten up people
Hmmmm.....Sounds like what you love is that they'll do you're dirty work for dirt cheap......If you really loved them you'de PAY THEM MORE RESPECT by paying them more......
mirvin:wink:

MAINEVENT
08-16-2005, 03:27 PM
OK it was you then. I was wondering if I had maybe f'd up and quoted someone else on you.
Nope look at my profile i live in Mexico City :rollside:

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Nope look at my profile i live in Mexico City :rollside:
LA huh? :D :D

Jordy
08-16-2005, 03:31 PM
If you really loved them you'de PAY THEM MORE RESPECT by paying them more......
mirvin:wink:
Money doesn't buy love and respect. :D :D :D

cdog
Can you believe this has gone 8 pages?
My lawn is about 800 sqft. You could mow and clean up in about 10 min. Any longer than that and your just a lazy ass. That's $1 a minute.

Biglue
Can you believe this has gone 8 pages?
See what you f'n did? :D :D

Jrocket
08-16-2005, 03:34 PM
My gardener is a Honky.

Jrocket
Money doesn't buy love and respect. :D :D :D
So what!

Biglue
My gardener is a Honky.
You better get National Geographic to cover that story.........that's a first. :D

Jrocket
08-16-2005, 03:35 PM
You better get National Geographic to cover that story.........that's a first. :D
It is odd but I know of 2 Honky gardeners.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Hey Mirven, sounds like your one of the overly sensitive people im talking about. Where in my thread does is say i dont pay people fair? My gardner set his own price and i pay it, my car wash guys tell me what there price is and i pay it plus tip, and my detail guy...well i have to tell you that on thursday. I think your barking up the wrong tree with me. Like i said i respect these guys and the work they do, and i pay them what they ask for, sometimes more. So go piss up another tree

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:37 PM
It is odd but I know of 2 Honky gardeners.
Are you in the U.S.?

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-16-2005, 03:40 PM
pretty funny jrocket has a "honky" gardener and know one give's a ****, but cdog says "beaner" gardner and people loose there ****ing minds!

Jordy
08-16-2005, 03:41 PM
That's $1 a minute.
I won't do it for a penny less than $3 a minute so your thieving beaner can have it. :D
Jordy <---lazy honky who hates everyone. :D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:42 PM
pretty funny jrocket has a "honky" gardener and know one give's a ****, but cdog says "beaner" gardner and people loose there ****ing minds!
I think he said in light of the situation. BTW, it wasn't what he said it's how he generalized. But enough of beating that dead horse.

mirvin
08-16-2005, 03:42 PM
Hey Mirven, sounds like your one of the overly sensitive people im talking about. Where in my thread does is say i dont pay people fair? My gardner set his own price and i pay it, my car wash guys tell me what there price is and i pay it plus tip, and my detail guy...well i have to tell you that on thursday. I think your barking up the wrong tree with me. Like i said i respect these guys and the work they do, and i pay them what they ask for, sometimes more. So go piss up another tree
Thanks for illustrating my point. I believe you said "These guys work hard for a little!"
I'm just pointing out the fact that all we care about is cheap labor. You care about it so much that it causes you to fall in love with the people supplying it to you.......
Bark Bark:D

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:43 PM
I won't do it for a penny less than $3 a minute so your thieving beaner can have it. :D
Jordy <---lazy honky who hates everyone. :D
F'n union wages are gonna kill the work force. :D :D

ROZ
08-16-2005, 03:44 PM
I thought it was pretty funny, cause I am Hispanic, German and Indian.
Damn, and I thought I had it bad being Mexican, Polish, and Dutch.... :D

DEEZ NUTTS
08-16-2005, 03:44 PM
I didnt read the whole thread but what are neighbor hood kids doing these days? Mowing lawns payed for my first KX80 when I was about 14. Mom was right when she said pay for it yourself. Never been without a job since, just to pay for my toys.

Biglue
08-16-2005, 03:45 PM
Damn, and I thought I had it bad being Mexican, Polish, and Dutch.... :D
Man the bagging possibilities there are endless bro. :2purples:

mirvin
08-16-2005, 03:46 PM
See, we're all just a bunch of RACIALISTS :p

Jordy
08-16-2005, 03:47 PM
:D :D :D

cdog
08-16-2005, 03:49 PM
I really wish there was a neighbor kid I could pay. There all inside the house playing video games and eating microwave burritos getting Fat waiting to make it in the real world. I learned responsiablitly at a young age. Thanks Dad.

Jrocket
Are you in the U.S.?
Yep,and California at that...LOL

ROZ
OH man...GRASS PAY$ is going to be pissed. Do you think his new "union rep" will make him give out DCBs as part of the new "bonus program"?
Does Grass Pays have 19" 200 spoke gold Daytons on his DCB's trailer ? That would look pretty cool, ese' :D

Jrocket
08-16-2005, 03:50 PM
George Jefferson said it all the time? Hell,even Weezie threw it out a few times... :p

Jrocket
08-16-2005, 03:51 PM
Does Grass Pays have 19" 200 spoke gold Daytons on his DCB's trailer ? That would look pretty cool, ese' :D
Dont give anyone any ideas ok.

barbigrl
08-16-2005, 03:52 PM
Just another day on HB.....god I love this place!! :)

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-16-2005, 03:54 PM
"falling in love" might have been a bit over the top. I like the fact that these guys work hard and 99% do a good job. Cheap labor isnt worth shit if they do a shitty job and i have to get the job done over again! Like i said respect these guys, they work hard for a little! So a white guy comes over and says ill take care of your yard for 100$ a month, then my mexican friend comes over and says ill do it for 70$ a month and ill do a better job than that honky that will do it for a 100$. Ill take my mexican friend and pay him 70$, so should i "respect him" and pay him more than he quoted me? If you say yes i say your one dumb beaner! Put that in your pipe and smoke it GUY

ROZ
08-16-2005, 03:55 PM
Don't I know it... The Polish side of me keeps them going...lol

Jrocket
08-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Don't I know it... The Polish side of me keeps them going...lol
So are you one of the polocks that try's to put your graffiti on chain link fence or moving wind mill blades? :p

mirvin
08-16-2005, 04:04 PM
"falling in love" might have been a bit over the top. I like the fact that these guys work hard and 99% do a good job. Cheap labor isnt worth shit if they do a shitty job and i have to get the job done over again! Like i said respect these guys, they work hard for a little! So a white guy comes over and says ill take care of your yard for 100$ a month, then my mexican friend comes over and says ill do it for 70$ a month and ill do a better job than that honky that will do it for a 100$. Ill take my mexican friend and pay him 70$, so should i "respect him" and pay him more than he quoted me? If you say yes i say your one dumb beaner! Put that in your pipe and smoke it GUY
Dood, that's so awsome. You obviously have way more intellectual capacity then I can even imagine so I'm not going to even comment on this gem.

Nord
08-16-2005, 04:08 PM
Yeah!! I mow my own yard!!!
I used to be the kid that did all the neigbors, but these days.....Kids don't do Sh*t!!!!

MONEYFURNOTHIN
08-16-2005, 04:10 PM
I didnt think you would "dood"

Havasu Hangin'
08-16-2005, 04:10 PM
No, but the chain steering wheel on his DCB makes sense now! :D

mirvin
08-16-2005, 04:12 PM
That's right GUY

Zeug
08-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Sure they won't be beanmix? :D :D :D
I was thinking it would be "meaners" or "bicks" :rollside:

ROZ
08-16-2005, 04:25 PM
So are you one of the polocks that try's to put your graffiti on chain link fence or moving wind mill blades? :p
After spending 40 cans of paint on once section, I stopped painting chain link.. It got waaay too expensive....

Jrocket
08-16-2005, 04:30 PM
Oh, so now you want to insult the French?
Too easy,just ask them for deoderant.

CornWater
08-16-2005, 04:40 PM
No, but the chain steering wheel on his DCB makes sense now! :D
Blasphemy... :jawdrop:

BOBALOO
08-16-2005, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockwaveBob
I want to see some fuzzy dice and a statue of Jesus on the dash of the DCB.
I'll see what I can do. :devil:
Too bad it's not an I-O, he could get some "Twice Pipes" for another 5 mph:D
I'm just another coconut, brown on the outside, white on the inside.

mmered8299
08-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Is anybody here old enough to remember when the Chinese used to mow the lawns. Thats right. Before beaneers there was the China man. What ever happened to the China man. My dad always had nice Dicandra grass when the China man worked for him. Now that he is gone and Jose is working for him, he has weeds in his Fescue.

BOBALOO
08-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Is anybody here old enough to remember whey the Chinese used to mow the lawns. Thats right. Before beaneers there was the China man. What ever happened to the China man. My dad always had nice Dicandra grass when the China man worked for him. Now that he is gone and Jose is working for him, he has weeds in his Fescue.
Yup. Shig and Frank were two Japanese gardeners that would come into my old shop for auto/truck service. They were the coolest guys and were boaters also. They would bring me back fish from June lake and were always in a good mood. I havent seen those guys for about 8 yrs now. thanks for bringing up good memories.

Supultlbich
08-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Everyone has to make a living somehow. I can see your resenting the fact that you thought you got ripped off, but why not just leave it at that. It shouldnt matter what color or race he is.
Would you want to walk a day in his shoes?? He probably puts his pants on everyday like you do, one leg at a time.
Ease up a bit man, your gripping it a little to tight.

HOOTER SLED-
08-16-2005, 06:50 PM
This beaner mows his own damn lawn. :D And I drink Budweiser too.

Member: 7673
08-16-2005, 07:27 PM
Could not of said it better :cool:
Everyone has to make a living somehow. I can see your resenting the fact that you thought you got ripped off, but why not just leave it at that. It shouldnt matter what color or race he is.
Would you want to walk a day in his shoes?? He probably puts his pants on everyday like you do, one leg at a time.
Ease up a bit man, your gripping it a little to tight.

Phat Daddy
08-16-2005, 07:30 PM
That's my dawg!!!! I hear you on that.

atomickitn
08-16-2005, 07:34 PM
hey beaner, my lawn needs a mowin, and i have a cold beer for you when your done, thanks in advance......white boy :D

Eliminator 4 Life
08-16-2005, 07:35 PM
ME to and I have a cup holder built on the mower :D

Phat Daddy
08-16-2005, 07:38 PM
hey beaner, my lawn needs a mowin, and i have a cold beer for you when your done, thanks in advance......white boy :D
:D :D :D

atomickitn
08-16-2005, 07:46 PM
soo do you think he will come ,,,,, maybe i need to throw in a couple of beers :rollside:

Phat Daddy
08-16-2005, 07:52 PM
soo do you think he will come ,,,,, maybe i need to throw in a couple of beers :rollside:
Carne Asada and you probly have a deal. :D

atomickitn
08-16-2005, 07:58 PM
ok fine carne ,, a couple of beers , should i offer of , say $5. that is sure to seal the deal dont you think :D where is my lil beaner buddy, anyway :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
08-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Q. Why doesn't Phat Daddy invite ole HH over for a BBQ?
A. 'Cuz the beans keep falling through the grill.
Ole HH needs his lawn done, so come on over. I'll even throw in a Dos Equis from the homeland for you and your cousins.

Rexone
08-16-2005, 08:09 PM
ITS BECUASE THEY ARE ALL IDOITS!

HOOTER SLED-
08-16-2005, 08:16 PM
Si pinche wedo. Ay way. Un Budweiser para mi.

HOOTER SLED-
08-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Orale pues!! Now joo talkeeng mang. :D

PlyaPlya22
08-16-2005, 08:24 PM
Orale pues!! Now joo talkeeng mang. :D
Simon'

atomickitn
08-16-2005, 08:25 PM
oo to layy :D

UnionJack
08-16-2005, 08:33 PM
I'm not sure if it's GP$ with his: brand new 150k pool, his two choppers, or maybe the new 40' 5th wheel, or maybe his DCB, maybe that how he puts his wife through law school. I never see him around anymore, I payed to get my yard done, and it is still naked with little weeds growing everywhere.
Durty beaners?

superdave013
08-16-2005, 09:01 PM
don't you mean "chinks" use to mow your grass, :jawdrop: wooooooow , ;) :D way kidding, had to lighten this chit up. enough already, move on ....... keyes
:D That was pretty funny.

jbtrailerjim
08-17-2005, 04:55 AM
Is anybody here old enough to remember when the Chinese used to mow the lawns. Thats right. Before beaneers there was the China man. What ever happened to the China man. My dad always had nice Dicandra grass when the China man worked for him. Now that he is gone and Jose is working for him, he has weeds in his Fescue.
They don't have to mow lawns anymore. They made enough money off whitey and went and opened up donut shops and dry cleaners. ;)

Jordy
08-17-2005, 07:37 AM
How many pages have we gotten to and we haven't touched on the good beaners, you know, the ones that wash my truck... :D :D :D
jordy<-----stir, stir, stir. :D

meaniam
08-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Geez, who would have guessed this thread was going to go in this direction! :hammer2:
I own my own company, I hire day workers when I need them but I don't get them from the Home Depot parking lot. I make sure all my labor is legal (color does not matter). My cost goes up and it's reflected in the prices of my products but you get what you pay for and I believe in quality. So many people like to complain about the illegals (including me) but if you stop giving them the work they will stop coming here to get it.
I have to pay $10-$15 an hour for a guy to sand and polish, pretty good wage if you ask me. Sure I could pay some illegal 5 bucks an hour to do the same work but then I would be part of the problem and have no room to gripe. When people buy a product from me they can rest assured it is "American" made and made in America. ;)
By the way I have no problem with immigration as long as it's done properly. I don't really know what that means anymore but I support it.
i dont thank the home depot situation is the problem
i pay my taxes every year. and every year i have to get a special id taxpayer number. and wait 2 to 3 months vs 5 to 6 weeks to get any refund. becuase i have at least 7 people from ca, utah, arizona, new mexico, and new york all using my social security number. the irs has sent me a form once to explain that im not these people with thier names and work addresses with company names. theses companies proably have good sense to know the numbers are not real. but proably dont care much. i can only imagine what social security retirement will be like for me. if its still around