PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year from Glamis

pixilatedpussy
12-30-2005, 11:44 AM
Hi Hope you all have a very fun weekend!!!!!
Saying hello from Bellababes trailer!!!!!

OGShocker
12-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi Hope you all have a very fun weekend!!!!!
Saying hello from Bellababes trailer!!!!!
LMAO!!!! Hi pix!

coorslt4u2
12-30-2005, 11:53 AM
Hows the weather out there ?????
We are heading out there tonight !!!!!!!
Looks like rain sat........ :cry: :cry:

pixilatedpussy
12-30-2005, 11:54 AM
Hows the weather out there ?????
We are heading out there tonight !!!!!!!
Looks like rain sat........ :cry: :cry:
Its beautiful, around 72

Biglue
12-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Happy New years you also Pixie. Have fun and be safe out there.
BTW make sure you don't go speeding on the sand highway again.

coorslt4u2
12-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Cool.......thx
I'm sure the place is packed by now ............ :cry:

Kim Hanson
12-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Happy New Years Pixi.........( . )( . )......... :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-30-2005, 12:00 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR MOMMA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get toooooo nakie.....your nipples might fall off!!!!!! :p :p

HOOTER SLED-
12-30-2005, 12:33 PM
FAWWWWWWWWWWKERRRRRRRRRRSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiya hiya hiya hiya. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

OGShocker
12-30-2005, 12:42 PM
HEY Pixi!!!
Please call Havasu47! They are trying to find you guys.

pixilatedpussy
12-30-2005, 12:43 PM
Kenny& Heather just stopped by, Treena & John are moving over toour camp right now ..... Weather is great, yes it is crowded!!! Miss ya Hooters! We have room if ya wanna come stay with us!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Kenny& Heather just stopped by, Treena & John are moving over toour camp right now ..... Weather is great, yes it is crowded!!! Miss ya Hooters! We have room if ya wanna come stay with us!!!!
Oh nooooow you tell us. :D ;) Have a blast guys. Tell everyone hi for us. We'll hook up soon. We may just stay home ALL weekend. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
12-30-2005, 12:51 PM
HEY Pixi!!!
Please call Havasu47! They are trying to find you guys.
Give them my cell.............Wash 4 deep!! Rynobelt broke his suspension....they are working on it now!!!!

djunkie
12-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Oh nooooow you tell us. :D ;) Have a blast guys. Tell everyone hi for us. We'll hook up soon. We may just stay home ALL weekend. :rollside:
New Years party at the Hootersleds!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
Im serious!!! Come play!!!

OGShocker
Give them my cell.............Wash 4 deep!! Rynobelt broke his suspension....they are working on it now!!!!
Brian says you have his. I don't have yours, that's probably a good thing. :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
12-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Im serious!!! Come play!!!
I don't know how to get there. :D

HOOTER SLED-
12-30-2005, 12:55 PM
New Years party at the Hootersleds!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Maybe it's a secret and you weren't invited. :D

djunkie
12-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Maybe it's a secret and you weren't invited. :D
Thats OK. I'll just crash that mo fo. :devil:

MAINEVENT
12-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Rynobelt broke his suspension....they are working on it now!!!!
WHAT no reverse now no suspension someone drinking alot today lol

pixilatedpussy
01-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Well..............we had a great time! No serious probs...other than I never found Brian & the D row boys :cry: :cry: :cry: ! Next time I guess! Hooked up with Cornwater & H2oToie for some cocktails at camp! That was fun! Sorry we were leaving when you came by Rick :220v: Next time babe!!!! :)
Presidents is the next trip....................so keep your eye out for us again! Same spot! Great place to camp for the kids!!! :cool:

djunkie
01-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Well..............we had a great time! No serious probs...other than I never found Brian & the D row boys :cry: :cry: :cry: ! Next time I guess! Hooked up with Cornwater & H2oToie for some cocktails at camp! That was fun! Sorry we were leaving when you came by Rick :220v: Next time babe!!!! :)
Presidents is the next trip....................so keep your eye out for us again! Same spot! Great place to camp for the kids!!! :cool:
Whens Presidents day?

pixilatedpussy
01-02-2006, 10:13 PM
Whens Presidents day?
Im not sure..........dont have a 2006 calendar at home yet! :220v: :rolleyes: But its usually arount Valentines. I think the 18th???? Why? Gonna come & play with us? :p

djunkie
01-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Im not sure..........dont have a 2006 calendar at home yet! :220v: :rolleyes: But its usually arount Valentines. I think the 18th???? Why? Gonna come & play with us? :p
A buddy of mine hit me up to go. Kinda thinking about it. But all I have is a golf cart and a truck. I haven't been to Glamis in years and all my camping shit burned up in my garage fire. Would be an expensive trip if I go buy all that stuff again. :cry:

pixilatedpussy
01-02-2006, 10:26 PM
A buddy of mine hit me up to go. Kinda thinking about it. But all I have is a golf cart and a truck. I haven't been to Glamis in years and all my camping shit burned up in my garage fire. Would be an expensive trip if I go buy all that stuff again. :cry:
Golf Cart & truck work fine! Just buy a couple whips! :p Tell your buddy your going! :p

djunkie
01-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Golf Cart & truck work fine! Just buy a couple whips! :p Tell your buddy your going! :p
:idea: :idea: Now if can just convince the other half to go. (Shes not much of a dirt person) :(

AltarGirl
01-02-2006, 10:37 PM
I sure loved my drunkdial text messages & phone calls from the Glamis crew on New Year's Eve! :p
Glad you had fun & will see you Saturday :rollside:

CornWater
01-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Nice hanging with you guys, we had fun for sure (I had a lil' too much fun and paid for it the next day.. :) ). Jill says thanks for the cocktails..

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Nice hanging with you guys, we had fun for sure (I had a lil' too much fun and paid for it the next day.. :) ). Jill says thanks for the cocktails..
OMG!!! LMAO! :p Jill is a sweetie! :p Glad to have hung with ya both!

pixilatedpussy
I sure loved my drunkdial text messages & phone calls from the Glamis crew on New Year's Eve! :p
Glad you had fun & will see you Saturday :rollside:
Luv you baby! :p

HOOTER SLED-
Wanna borrow a monkey chair? :D I got shit you can borrow beeyotch. Let me know. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Wassup pixi baby??? Glad to see you guys had fun. :rollside:

djunkie
01-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Wanna borrow a monkey chair? :D I got shit you can borrow beeyotch. Let me know. :rollside:
Actually I just went out and bought a 30' 5th wheel toy hauler for the trip.

pixilatedpussy
01-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Actually I just went out and bought a 30' 5th wheel toy hauler for the trip.
Now look who's the BAAAALLLER! :p

djunkie
01-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Now look who's the BAAAALLLER! :p
Ahhh shit I forgot about this thread. That last post of mine was a joke. If I bought one of those my parents would kick me out.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
01-03-2006, 08:57 PM
Happy New Year!!! Thanks for the text message. :) Missed you guys. :cry:

BoatFloating
01-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Man H2oToie and Cornwater were both camping with us and they didn't mention they saw you and I never heard from you guys??? We had a great camp in wash 3.Whay's up with that....

nobling
01-03-2006, 10:32 PM
Shiat I guess were not wanted!!!! Im crushed. :cry: Or somebody was Afraid of the "D Row" U Know!!!!!
B.F. Tell the mrs. thanks for the doggie bag of Prime Rib! That was one Killer dinner no lie. :)
Bye the way Im watching jamie foxx on Hbo right now and Im rollin.
As he says (YOU BETTER BLOW THAT SH*T OUT)!!!!!!!

BoatFloating
01-03-2006, 11:16 PM
Shiat I guess were not wanted!!!! Im crushed. :cry: Or somebody was Afraid of the "D Row" U Know!!!!!
B.F. Tell the mrs. thanks for the doggie bag of Prime Rib! That was one Killer dinner no lie. :)
Bye the way Im watching jamie foxx on Hbo right now and Im rollin.
As he says (YOU BETTER BLOW THAT SH*T OUT)!!!!!!!
It was a great weekend and we had a great time with you and the mrs.....

pixilatedpussy
01-04-2006, 09:35 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhh....Im sorry guys. I guess Im kinda afraid of you big D rowers! We are only the lil guys with minimum toys & trailers! LOL! :p J/k...I couldnt find your number Rocky...and we set up in the normal spot I posted ...wash 4...deep. The kids can ride freely & Its fun for them. Us girls took a couple rides looking for you all, I hear you were pretty close to us actually, but we never found you. We went to Boardmanville as planned Sat morn, & Olds after. Sorry we missed ya.
But I guess you dont love us "lower Sand Bar" folk...cuz only H20Toie & Cornwater & crew came over for cocktails! :yuk: :p :p :p

nobling
01-04-2006, 03:03 PM
Well i guess C/W has some esplainin to do!!
Nobody told BF, 3Do, or me about any cocktail hour at the pixydust camp.
Oh, by the way Im just a poor white boy trying to get in a trailer park, so does that make me eligable for a cheap beer hand out! :rolleyes: Or even a pepsi will do or steak maybe lobster Im not picky..

CornWater
01-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Oh, by the way Im just a poor white boy trying to get in a trailer park, so does that make me eligable for a cheap beer hand out! :rolleyes: Or even a pepsi will do or steak maybe lobster Im not picky..
Sup wit that??? I honestly don't know what you guys were doing, I do know that they were within rock throwing distance of our camp, and I needed gps to get back to our camp, TWICE!!!! :D :D Perhaps I was lil' bit tipsy.. Jill and I did have fun hanging with you guys though, we'll have to do it again. Did you get your car fixed??

pixilatedpussy
01-04-2006, 06:12 PM
Of course it does! Maybe on Presidents weekend! :p

pixilatedpussy
01-04-2006, 06:13 PM
Sup wit that??? I honestly don't know what you guys were doing, I do know that they were within rock throwing distance of our camp, and I needed gps to get back to our camp, TWICE!!!! :D :D Perhaps I was lil' bit tipsy.. Jill and I did have fun hanging with you guys though, we'll have to do it again. Did you get your car fixed??
You drove by Jill & I ...........it was hillarious!!!! Tipsy??? Nahh................LOL! :220v: :p Lets make next time a longer cocktail hour! :cool:

CornWater
01-04-2006, 07:25 PM
You drove by Jill & I ...........it was hillarious!!!! Tipsy??? Nahh................LOL! :220v: :p Lets make next time a longer cocktail hour! :cool:
Don't threaten me with a good time... :D

essexjet
01-04-2006, 07:31 PM
PP, sorry didnt make it over to your camp. Did go to the super secert airport and meet up with Casean's and Sigemock's. Happy New Year.

H20 Toie
01-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Man H2oToie and Cornwater were both camping with us and they didn't mention they saw you and I never heard from you guys??? We had a great camp in wash 3.Whay's up with that....
Hey i went around to everyone and asked if they wanted to go

BoatFloating
01-05-2006, 07:34 AM
That must of been the day i was drunk because I either wasn't there or drunk.... The latter more likely... :cool:

BoatFloating
01-05-2006, 07:46 AM
Dude the next time I see you you're getting knocked out. And you can'y ride the 70's anymore.....

CornWater
01-05-2006, 08:10 AM
Dude the next time I see you you're getting knocked out. And you can'y ride the 70's anymore.....
:D :D

pixilatedpussy
01-05-2006, 09:10 AM
PP, sorry didnt make it over to your camp. Did go to the super secert airport and meet up with Casean's and Sigemock's. Happy New Year.
No I never saw them either????? :cry: :cry:

pixilatedpussy
01-05-2006, 09:11 AM
NOW WE KNOW THE REAL STORY!!!! :mad: Thanks alot D row boys! :yuk: :p :p :p Hee hee ............LOL!

HOOTER SLED-
01-05-2006, 09:30 AM
NOW WE KNOW THE REAL STORY!!!! :mad: Thanks alot D row boys! :yuk: :p :p :p Hee hee ............LOL!
Maybe no one wants to be around Danger Girl??? :D They don't know what they are missing. More for me. :devil: :devil:

pixilatedpussy
01-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Maybe no one wants to be around Danger Girl??? :D They don't know what they are missing. More for me. :devil: :devil:
Yah really...........they heard about me I guess! Well, talk is cheap....(& Im cheaper...LOL) Oh well...I will continue to be Danger Girl & Banana boy can have me! :p

HOOTER SLED-
01-05-2006, 09:34 AM
Yah really...........they heard about me I guess! Well, talk is cheap....(& Im cheaper...LOL) Oh well...I will continue to be Danger Girl & Banana boy can have me! :p
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You bring the two scoops of vanilla. I'll bring the banana and some nuts. :D

pixilatedpussy
01-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You bring the two scoops of vanilla. I'll bring the banana and some nuts. :D
Sounds delicious.................I do have a sweet tooth! :p LOL :p

HOOTER SLED-
01-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Sounds delicious.................I do have a sweet tooth! :p LOL :p
I can give you cavities. :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
01-05-2006, 09:49 AM
I can give you cavities. :rollside:
Deep?

HOOTER SLED-
01-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Deep?
You know it. :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe :lightsabe

nobling
01-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Ok your forgivin!! The MRS. and I enjoyed meeting you guys and your up beat friends, I still owe Jill and the fitness Queen a ride!!! :rollside: Oh you can go too if ya want. Yes every thing is fixed and dropped it off to get some new add ons last nite. Were going out 26th to 30th and again for a big super bowl party at geckco. Feel free to join anytime!

pixilatedpussy
01-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Ok your forgivin!! The MRS. and I enjoyed meeting you guys and your up beat friends, I still owe Jill and the fitness Queen a ride!!! :rollside: Oh you can go too if ya want. Yes every thing is fixed and dropped it off to get some new add ons last nite. Were going out 26th to 30th and again for a big super bowl party at geckco. Feel free to join anytime! :yuk: Thanks for the invite :yuk: LOL! Have fun! Be safe! We are headed for Presidents!

nobling
01-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Hey rock the answer is you were lllllllloaded that day, and I know C/W seen how much fun Jeff and I were having on the 70's doing our stealth runs through other peoples camps he probably allready bought one..Sh*t I forgot didnt he take 3-Dos after I went nite,nite?

J540
01-05-2006, 01:24 PM
NUTS

pixilatedpussy
01-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Were going out 26th to 30th and again for a big super bowl party at geckco. Feel free to join anytime!
We might have to join you! Im gonna talk to Bellababe & her family! :p

CornWater
01-05-2006, 06:30 PM
Ok your forgivin!! The MRS. and I enjoyed meeting you guys and your up beat friends, I still owe Jill and the fitness Queen a ride!!! :rollside: Oh you can go too if ya want. Yes every thing is fixed and dropped it off to get some new add ons last nite. Were going out 26th to 30th and again for a big super bowl party at geckco. Feel free to join anytime!
I'm sure she would love to collect on that ride. We are going out the weekend before presidents day, not sure when that is (the 10th I believe). Nice meeting you guys as well, we'll definately have to do it again. Tell the Mrs. we said hi..

BoatFloating
01-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Good thing you are good looking because you got no smarts..... The Superbowl is Feb 5th...HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
01-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Good thing you are good looking because you got no smarts..... The Superbowl is Feb 5th...HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! I was thinking the same thing! Hee hee...we still might head out to Glamis on the 27th! :pKids have no school Mon the 30th!

CornWater
01-05-2006, 08:21 PM
Read a lil closer my hispanic friend. The sentence made perfect sense to me... :)

BoatFloating
01-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Read a lil closer my hispanic friend. The sentence made perfect sense to me... :)
Or I see read between the lines huh! Again superbowl weekend. :idea:

CornWater
01-05-2006, 08:29 PM
Or I see read between the lines huh! Again superbowl weekend. :idea:
http://www.mmppinc.com/Old%20MMPP%20Site/GHOP.jpg

nobling
01-05-2006, 10:45 PM
It says, Were going out 26th to 30th and again for a big super bowl party at geckco. :hammerhea You need glasses bia**h... :yuk:

nobling
01-05-2006, 10:46 PM
It says, Were going out 26th to 30th and again for a big super bowl party at geckco. :hammerhea You need glasses bia**h... :yuk:
Frea**n Beeeeennnnner.

pixilatedpussy
01-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Boys....Boys....Boys.........you are starting to sound like the bench racers! :p