PDA

View Full Version : OC Taco Night @ Taco Surf 08-18-05

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 04:32 AM
Its that time again to get together and have some Tacos and Beer in the OC @ Taco Surf Los Alamitos. Located at 10542 Los Alamitos Blvd Los Alamitos, CA 90720 (562) 598-3088 http://tacosurf.com/ Open to members from the ***boat Forums. We have a room reserved for us to begin arriving at 6:30 on this Thursday August 18th. Always a good time with great people always looking to meet new members. :D
Jason

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 05:02 AM
damn...gettin an early start on this huh...I will most likely be there....I hear there pepsi is delicious!!! ;)

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 05:07 AM
I wouldn't know after the last couple of wild events I havn't been allowed to dring the soda, you know how things get out of hand. :messedup: I am sure Claire will be there and she can tell us about her wild weekend tubing in Laughlin while most of us were at the CBBB.

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 05:29 AM
I wouldn't know after the last couple of wild events I havn't been allowed to dring the soda, you know how things get out of hand. :messedup: I am sure Claire will be there and she can tell us about her wild weekend tubing in Laughlin while most of us were at the CBBB.
who is claire??? do I know her?? and cool..u can take my place drinking.. :D

riverbound
08-17-2005, 05:33 AM
I will be there for sure. :D :D
I picked the wrong week to quit drinking though...its been a rough day already :boxingguy

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 05:42 AM
I will be there for sure. :D :D
I picked the wrong week to quit drinking though...its been a rough day already :boxingguy
damn...u beat me today...haha..it may be rough now..but after work the ceo and my boss are taking me and my crew to claim jumpers...we have to discuss why were not gettin jobber sales...salary, bonuses, structure...all that B.S.. I was home all last night preppin for it...and to sum it all up...im just going to say..you focked up by jackin prices!! got my charts reports and all!! :crossx:

riverbound
08-17-2005, 05:45 AM
damn...u beat me today...haha..it may be rough now..but after work the ceo and my boss are taking me and my crew to claim jumpers...we have to discuss why were not gettin jobber sales...salary, bonuses, structure...all that B.S.. I was home all last night preppin for it...and to sum it all up...im just going to say..you focked up by jackin prices!! got my charts reports and all!! :crossx:
I got my ass chewed by the VP for something that hasnt even happend yet...and hasnt happened with ANY of my projects :burningm:

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 05:54 AM
I got my ass chewed by the VP for something that hasnt even happend yet...and hasnt happened with ANY of my projects :burningm:
that bites..sucks when its not your fault or your not in controll..its even worse right now because were getting internally audited... :notam: at least I get more money..a free dinner and drinks with my reaming... :D

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 05:59 AM
who is claire??? do I know her?? and cool..u can take my place drinking.. :D
Claire is our regular waitress we try and treat very well.
Jason
I will be there for sure.
I picked the wrong week to quit drinking though...its been a rough day already
Make sure and bring your cupcake the girls love her!
:D

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 06:00 AM
I know this is off the subject of the Taco Thread but did you start your new job yet?
Jason

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 06:00 AM
Claire is our regular waitress we try and treat very well.
Jason
oh yeah..claire..I forgot about her...she is swell... :rollside:
you bringing your girls j???

riverbound
08-17-2005, 06:03 AM
I think I can bring the cupcake ;)

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 06:04 AM
oh yeah..claire..I forgot about her...she is swell... :rollside:
you bringing your girls j???
I got no girls, I did find a hitchhiker on my way to CBBB but I left her in Bullhead she seamed happier there. :crossx:
Jason

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 06:08 AM
I think I can bring the cupcake ;)
She texted us while at the river and made a good time great, everyone could use a cupcake of their own. If ya talk to her ask her to remind J & LInda too.
Jason

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 06:11 AM
I got no girls, I did find a hitchhiker on my way to CBBB but I left her in Bullhead she seamed happier there. :crossx:
Jason
come on..u let me listen to the messages and showed me pics..bring em out , bring em out, bring em out!! :D

riverbound
08-17-2005, 06:16 AM
She texted us while at the river and made a good time great, everyone could use a cupcake of their own. If ya talk to her ask her to remind J & LInda too.
Jason
Linda should be on here soon. I hope they can make it.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 06:51 AM
Here I am now! :cool:
My guess is we will be there. :p

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 06:52 AM
your guess..im sorry..but we need confirmation... :D

riverbound
08-17-2005, 06:53 AM
Good monring beautiful :D hope you guys make it, it feels like I havent seen you guys in forever :( Pretty soon we will be neigbors though :D

riverbound
08-17-2005, 06:54 AM
your guess..im sorry..but we need confirmation... :D
she never commits to anything....that way its easier for them to bail out :hammerhea

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 06:55 AM
she never commits to anything....that way its easier for them to bail out :hammerhea
haha..ouch...

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 06:55 AM
Good monring beautiful :D hope you guys make it, it feels like I havent seen you guys in forever :( Pretty soon we will be neigbors though :D
I forgot what you look like Bill, so we will be there. :wink:

riverbound
08-17-2005, 06:56 AM
I forgot what you look like Bill, so we will be there. :wink:
Tall dark and handsome....or something like that.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 06:56 AM
You're gonna pay for that comment :eat:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 06:57 AM
Tall dark and handsome....or soemthing like that.
I wouldn't marry anything less! :D

riverbound
08-17-2005, 06:57 AM
I wouldn't marry anything less! :D
shhhhh. thats our secret :devil:

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 07:13 AM
SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!

Redneck
08-17-2005, 07:18 AM
wish you guys would do this on wed night then maybe we could go. Let us know if you guys do one on wed

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 07:20 AM
I hope they don't bail out of that boat ever. 103mph that will certainly leave a mark. Thursday Night Tacos (TNT) LOL has to happen cause we were all too tired for Monday Night Sushi (MNS). :D
So I hear Jason was handing it to all kinds of people on the river this weekend, I could tell by the smile on his face. But I hear he had a draw with a Little Schiada?
Did he notice where that thing topped out at on his GPS Speedo?
Jason

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 07:26 AM
SOLID!!!!!!!!!!!
Totally solid! Speaking of totally solid, I will call the Revndave's and see if they want to make the trek out from Elsinore. :smile:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 07:27 AM
But I hear he had a draw with a Little Schiada?
:notam: :rolleyes: :D

Do F150's Float?
08-17-2005, 07:46 AM
HEY! you guys started the taco thread without me! :frown:
Hehehe, ok, yeah tacos for life... Linda - i will bring my notary stuff!!!!! I promise!!!!! And we soooo missed you guys this weekend!!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 07:54 AM
Hehehe, ok, yeah tacos for life... Linda - i will bring my notary stuff!!!!! I promise!!!!! And we soooo missed you guys this weekend!!!!
Super cool on the notary stuff Nan! That will make Jason very happy. Then we need to talk about a equity loan too. :D
We totally missed you guys this weekend too. Did you guys have fun at CBBB?

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 07:55 AM
well if you would have been on here at the sametime..rather then being MIA for a few days!!! :rollside:

old rigger
08-17-2005, 07:55 AM
We go to taco surf in los al every Friday night. This Friday will be our favorite waitress's last night working there for a while. She's off to school in Europe for 4 months. If you get Kelsey on Thurs nite, tip her well............

Do F150's Float?
08-17-2005, 07:58 AM
Super cool on the notary stuff Nan! That will make Jason very happy. Then we need to talk about a equity loan too. :D
We totally missed you guys this weekend too. Did you guys have fun at CBBB?
Hahaha, we didn't make it to Avi till like, 3:00...to busy drinking beers at the Walmart and going on a beer bong mission...I really don't like the AVI...they threatened to arrest 9 if she let me drink, so it was pretty much nap time on the beach till we went back to travelers.
well if you would have been on here at the sametime..rather then being MIA for a few days!!! :rollside:
Hahahaha, yes well, i am too busy working...for a mortgage broker. Homie - if you need someone to do your loan, we do stuff in AZ too... just so ya know.

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 07:59 AM
We go to taco surf in los al every Friday night. This Friday will be our favorite waitress's last night working there for a while. She's off to school in Europe for 4 months. If you get Kelsey on Thurs nite, tip her well............
we have our usual waitress....and she is able to put up with all our crap...we tip her very well..I think it was like 60 bucks the last few times...and if she like the tip she brings us a couple more pictures. :crossx:

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 08:03 AM
Hahahaha, yes well, i am too busy working...for a mortgage broker. Homie - if you need someone to do your loan, we do stuff in AZ too... just so ya know.
That was an old thread, my parents already bought the house, thanks though...as for working...well...thats my fault..HB is my job...and I am very dedicated.. :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
08-17-2005, 08:05 AM
That was an old thread, my parents already bought the house, thanks though...as for working...well...thats my fault..HB is my job...and I am very dedicated.. :rollside:
Hahaha, yeah, i need to make up for yesterday...i think i just stared ALL DAY...couldn't put a thought together to save my life.

unleashed
08-17-2005, 09:19 AM
I'll see you guys there most likely.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
08-17-2005, 09:20 AM
hopefully I will be heading to the ZOO

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Hahaha, yeah, i need to make up for yesterday...i think i just stared ALL DAY...couldn't put a thought together to save my life.
hmmm...thats weird..u must not of had ur daily dose of alcohol... :D

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Deano
your gracing us with your presence!!??? :jawdrop: :D

Do F150's Float?
08-17-2005, 09:29 AM
hmmm...thats weird..u must not of had ur daily dose of alcohol... :D
Nope.... I am going through coors light withdrawls...anyone have an IV handy? I think a can would look a little suspicous at work...

Foxy99
08-17-2005, 10:47 AM
[/QUOTE]
:D[/QUOTE]
Hellooo.. Cupcake has a mind of her own and can drive herself now :)

RiverToysJas
08-17-2005, 10:54 AM
How late will you guys be there? I might be able to stop by!
RTJas :D

Foxy99
08-17-2005, 10:56 AM
How late will you guys be there? I might be able to stop by!
RTJas :D
We usually go down around 6:00 and end up leaving 9ish..
You should come it will be fun as always!!

unleashed
08-17-2005, 10:58 AM
your gracing us with your presence!!??? :jawdrop: :D
Haha Funny one guy! Yeah my presence will be there I am craving the tacos.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Haha Funny one guy! Yeah my presence will be there I am craving the tacos.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
haha..hey im just saying...its been a while brotha!!! I may have to put the training wheels on the cruiser...dont know how I will ride it home... :D

riverbound
08-17-2005, 11:10 AM
:D[/QUOTE]
Hellooo.. Cupcake has a mind of her own and can drive herself now :)[/QUOTE]
Cupcake has spoken...there is no need for me now :(

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Hellooo.. Cupcake has a mind of her own and can drive herself now :)[/QUOTE]
Cupcake has spoken...there is no need for me now :([/QUOTE]
dude arent u riding the bike...u dont have room for her.... ;) dont look so pathetic.. :D

riverbound
08-17-2005, 11:13 AM
dude arent u riding the bike...u dont have room for her.... ;) dont look so pathetic.. :D[/QUOTE]
I cant ride the Chopper...its still is f-ed up. I might ride one of the others though. :idea: Especially since Im not drinking :boxingguy

Foxy99
08-17-2005, 11:23 AM
[/QUOTE]
Oh come on now.. :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 11:26 AM
Hey Rivertoys, we'll pick you up if you want.

NOTALENT
08-17-2005, 11:27 AM
Oh come on now.. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
wow...that is such a gnarly pic in your avatar....from an artistic stand point...as well as a guys perspective :D

riverbound
08-17-2005, 11:28 AM
wow...that is such a gnarly pic in your avatar....from an artistic stand point...as well as a guys perspective :D
Yep...definitely a good view ;)

RiverToysJas
08-17-2005, 11:30 AM
Hey Rivertoys, we'll pick you up if you want.
Thanks! I'd love to, but I have to work. :( -- damn bills to pay --
There's a CHANCE I can get off in time to catch everyone, but this is shaping up to be a busy week. So it's not looking good.
RTJas

Do F150's Float?
08-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Hellooo.. Cupcake has a mind of her own and can drive herself now :)
Hey Spoonie! See ya thursday! :D

riverbound
08-17-2005, 12:10 PM
Yes....there definitely needs to be more of that :D :D

Foxy99
08-17-2005, 12:14 PM
SWEET!!!
I missed the spooning this weekend :(
"I'll find you" :devil:

Foxy99
08-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Thanks! I'd love to, but I have to work. :( -- damn bills to pay --
There's a CHANCE I can get off in time to catch everyone, but this is shaping up to be a busy week. So it's not looking good.
RTJas
Damn RB charges you too? ;)

riverbound
08-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Hey.....you get yours free. quit complaining :devil:

Do F150's Float?
08-17-2005, 12:23 PM
SWEET!!!
I missed the spooning this weekend :(
"I'll find you" :devil:
Hehehehe, plenty of spooning this weekend too!!! You so should have been there - next time for sure!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-17-2005, 01:20 PM
You have no idea how long it took to me get that! :hammer2: I was just about to call you and ask! :hammerhea DUH!

Larry Nebb
08-17-2005, 01:23 PM
:p :skull: :p

SBC 4 LIFE
08-17-2005, 09:02 PM
um am i invited nan? :)

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 09:05 PM
We always get Claire, she was off once but we tip her very well...... :crossx:
Jason

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Deano
That'll be sweet, so glad to hear it Deano....... how was your CAT party?
Jason

SBC 4 LIFE
08-17-2005, 09:09 PM
That'll be sweet, so glad to hear it Deano....... how was your CAT party?
Jason
JAAASSSOONNNN whats up man???

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 09:12 PM
JAAASSSOONNNN whats up man???
Hey Brotha...... Want me to check if Chelenas been looking for you... Oh course you are invited, if it weren't for you being there we would have anyone to complaign about get drunk and obscene, by the way thats a compliment. LOL
Jason

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 09:14 PM
going to the http://www.southwindjetboats.com/
to their live chat room, its free and the smack talk is easy to do there.
Jason

Do F150's Float?
08-17-2005, 09:19 PM
um am i invited nan? :)
Of course you're invited! Drink beer for life!!!!!! :messedup:

Lil' Schiada
08-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Another OC Coors Light night??? I'm soooo there!! See all yalls there I may be a little late so drink beers... :D

WUTWZAT
08-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Of course you're invited! Drink beer for life!!!!!! :messedup:
Did you like my ryhmes today to show you love since your texts weren't returned..... :wink:
Jason

Squeezing Spectra
08-17-2005, 11:24 PM
J make sure you invite all my special friends too.
LMAO :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 05:32 AM
so who's sbc 4 life??? is that monkey, or angry inch??? :D

riverbound
08-18-2005, 05:35 AM
I was wondering the same....we cant let new people in our little click :wink:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 05:36 AM
I was wondering the same....we cant let new people in our little click :wink:
hehe...well we can make an acception for woman.... :crossx:

riverbound
08-18-2005, 05:38 AM
hehe...well we can make an acception for woman.... :crossx:
Of course...more woman are always welcome :D

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 06:07 AM
Of course...more woman are always welcome :D
yes they are..im going to a few big clubs in L.A this weekend...so hopefully I can add some new one's to my routine... :crossx:

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 06:09 AM
J make sure you invite all my special friends too.
LMAO :rolleyes:
Can the all those short buses fit in the parking lot at TacoSurf, I threw up an invite in the chat room but no one bit. :eek: I'll invite a few more from out of the main circle and see who shows.
Jason

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 06:11 AM
That would be the inch, someone here is already using the handle angry inch so he is Small Block Chevy 4 Life.
Always room for more ladies.
Jason

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 06:15 AM
:argue: Another OC Coors Light night??? I'm soooo there!! See all yalls there I may be a little late so drink beers... :D
Nope...it's all about the Hefenweizen.... :crossx:
Oh and RB you will drink tommorow!!!! :220v: :yuk:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 06:16 AM
That would be the inch, someone here is already using the handle angry inch so he is Small Block Chevy 4 Life.
Always room for more ladies.
Jason
Thought so....ahh your inviting ladies j???

riverbound
08-18-2005, 06:22 AM
:argue:
Oh and RB you will drink tommorow!!!! :220v: :yuk:
We'll see. I dont really sucumb to peer pressure as easily as you :D

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 06:28 AM
We'll see. I dont really sucumb to peer pressure as easily as you :D
I didnt give in....???? I accomplished what I set out to do...so I treated myself... :crossx: remember it was everyone was already out the door... :yuk:

riverbound
08-18-2005, 06:29 AM
I didnt give in....???? I accomplished what I set out to do...so I treated myself... :crossx: remember it was everyone was already out the door... :yuk:
I haven't accomplished mine yet....got to wait till Vegas, then its on :D

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 06:32 AM
I haven't accomplished mine yet....got to wait till Vegas, then its on :D
Fock..I wish I could go...I have a baptismal, and the fact that im broke!!! focking insurance due this month (boat and truck), truck, boat, registration, It all came at once...and it sucks!!!

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 07:10 AM
Did you like my ryhmes today to show you love since your texts weren't returned..... :wink:
Jason
For sure! I was so cracking up!
I have a question for Notalent...who's the monkey????

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 07:30 AM
For sure! I was so cracking up!
I have a question for Notalent...who's the monkey????
Robert. :D I mean...wahhhhbert... :D

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 07:34 AM
Robert. :D I mean...wahhhhbert... :D
Oh DUH....not quite with it yet this morning. My handful of Excedrin hasn't kicked in yet, hehehe. And the correct spelling is "Wobert" :)

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 07:50 AM
Oh DUH....not quite with it yet this morning. My handful of Excedrin hasn't kicked in yet, hehehe. And the correct spelling is "Wobert" :)
figures...and technically its not a word so there is no correct spelling...and I was draggin it out... ;) :D

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 07:55 AM
figures...and technically its not a word so there is no correct spelling...and I was draggin it out... ;) :D
Psh...you're not a word...LMAO...gotta be right, huh?!?? :rollside:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:02 AM
Psh...you're not a word...LMAO...gotta be right, huh?!?? :rollside:
hehe...damn stragiht...even when I know I'm wrong I will argue until u think im right...
thats not in this case though...I am right.. :D

Mandelon
08-18-2005, 09:39 AM
One more day............... :cool:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 09:44 AM
One more day............... :cool:
Are you joining us Mandy?? That would be awesome! :D

Squeezing Spectra
08-18-2005, 09:47 AM
Sippy call me :hammerhea

superdave013
08-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Are you sure you guys don't want to help me move tonight instead?
It should be very easy. I have a lot of stuff and it's all really really heavy.

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=NOTALENT]:argue:
Sure.... It's about bringin' Hefenweizen then opening 6 and drinkin' none LOL :D You quit drinkin' anyways supposedly. We'll see I guess. Oh, and when's the Zima test?? :rolleyes:

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Are you sure you guys don't want to help me move tonight instead?
It should be very easy. I have a lot of stuff and it's all really really heavy.
Hmmm....moving or beer drinking....??? tough call... i'll get back to you on that one :D

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=NOTALENT]:argue:
Sure.... It's about bringin' Hefenweizen then opening 6 and drinkin' none LOL :D You quit drinkin' anyways supposedly. We'll see I guess. Oh, and when's the Zima test?? :rolleyes:
exuse me...I drank 3 and im sorry...I didnt want to be drunk on the way home... :D I was quitting...but I figured I would just cut down a bit...as for the zima I have plans this weekend...maybe next week??

riverbound
08-18-2005, 10:22 AM
exuse me...I drank 3 and im sorry...I didnt want to be drunk on the way home... :D I was quitting...but I figured I would just cut down a bit...as for the zima I have plans this weekend...maybe next week??
Zimas???? Zima with Midori is good....but a hell of a hang over :(

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 10:38 AM
OOOOH don't be soooo touchy, geez! You know I still <3 you.... Even if you can't drink :p

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 10:41 AM
OOOOH don't be soooo touchy, geez! You know I still <3 you.... Even if you can't drink :p
ahh...
touchy...I was just explaining the situation... :D and its no that I cant drink..but I dont wanna.. ;)

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 10:43 AM
ahh...
touchy...I was just explaining the situation... :D and its no that I cant drink..but I dont wanna.. ;)
OOOK... No, I think we all know you can drink!!! We figured that one out. Ok, well you let me know when your Bitches aren't around so we can figure out who can drink more Zima.... My bet is you will win :smile: Gotta work now. bye...

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 10:46 AM
OOOK... No, I think we all know you can drink!!! We figured that one out. Ok, well you let me know when your Bitches aren't around so we can figure out who can drink more Zima.... My bet is you will win :smile: Gotta work now. bye...
Yeah! Get your butt to work!!!!

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Yeah! Get your butt to work!!!!
SSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 10:47 AM
SSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!
OOOOOH Im gonna call your boss!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 10:48 AM
OOOOOH Im gonna call your boss!!!!!!!!!! :boxed:
Dude, DON'T!!!! FRAM'S ARE HERE!!!!

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Dude, don't!!!
LMAO...i'm gonna call her and see if she'll make me dinner! Just kidding...besides if you get busted, i'll hafta text you instead, and that takes too long!!!

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 10:49 AM
LMAO...i'm gonna call her and see if she'll make me dinner! Just kidding...besides if you get busted, i'll hafta text you instead, and that takes too long!!!
Yeah, seriously...

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Yeah, seriously...
Hehehehe, im should make the inch's shorts-up-the-butt-pic my avatar :devil:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 10:51 AM
Why do you always say that....."Me and My Bitches" or similar statements... :idea: jealous much... :D And I was planning on letting u win...because that shit is nasty... :rollside:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Hehehehe, im should make the inch's shorts-up-the-butt-pic my avatar :devil:
dont think we want to see that...

Lil' Schiada
Why do you always say that....."Me and My Bitches" or similar statements... :idea: jealous much... :D And I was planning on letting u win...because that shit is nasty... :rollside:
Whatever for Life!! All I know is what I hear... Ok well, maybe it won't be much of a contest then cuz I was gonna let you win so I don't puke up nastiness!!!! :D See ya

Do F150's Float?
dont think we want to see that...
LMAO...yeah, it's pretty bad...I guess i'll spare you guys

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 10:54 AM
Whatever for Life!! All I know is what I hear... Ok well, maybe it won't be much of a contest then cuz I was gonna let you win so I don't puke up nastiness!!!! :D See ya
Soooo.... what do you hear..you all know I have no "girls" :jawdrop: :D Im just a poser... :hammerhea

Lil' Schiada
Oh, and NOBODY needs to see that!!!

NOTALENT
good..how u and bdk doing???

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 10:55 AM
Soooo.... what do you hear..you all know I have no "girls" :jawdrop: :D Im just a poser... :hammerhea
EXACTLY... you said it that's why you call me when ur drunk :D It's ok, we still like you even if you are a poser.. :p

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 10:56 AM
good..how u and bdk doing???
Dude, i dunno what you heard, but it's not quite me & bdk...its like, me...bdk...same time same place sorta deal

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 10:59 AM
Dude, i dunno what you heard, but it's not quite me & bdk...its like, me...bdk...same time same place sorta deal
what??? I havent talked to him in a couple weeks...so its just basically if were both here...then were both at it... :220v: :rollside:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 11:01 AM
EXACTLY... you said it that's why you call me when ur drunk :D It's ok, we still like you even if you are a poser.. :p
I call you when Im sober too....I just act drunk... :hammerhea and I was seeing if u guys were holding it down...but peeps being passed out didnt sound to good... :220v:

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 11:01 AM
what??? I havent talked to him in a couple weeks...so its just basically if were both here...then were both at it... :220v: :rollside:
I dunno...just hanging out right now...no more drama for me...i don't have the nerves for it... :hammer2:

superdave013
08-18-2005, 11:04 AM
Hmmm....moving or beer drinking....??? tough call... i'll get back to you on that one :D
Uhh, sounds like I'm on my own then. lol Kinda figured I would be. Buy hey, I'd help you maybe :cool:

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 11:09 AM
Uhh, sounds like I'm on my own then. lol Kinda figured I would be. Buy hey, I'd help you maybe :cool:
The best way you could help me is find me a place to move!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 11:12 AM
The best way you could help me is find me a place to move!!!
Riverbound needs 2 roommates, kickass house in HB.

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 11:13 AM
Riverbound needs 2 roommates, kickass house in HB.
Yeah...probably too broke for that... :cry: although maybe if it was me & 9 he could cut us a deal.... tee hee

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 11:14 AM
Yeah...probably too broke for that... :cry: although maybe if it was me & 9 he could cut us a deal.... tee hee
I think its $650 or something like that.

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 11:17 AM
I think its $650 or something like that.
Hehehe, i get away w/$300 right now...maybe if i just ate top ramen??? and quit buying things...and if people would quit messing up my truck!!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 11:19 AM
Hehehe, i get away w/$300 right now...maybe if i just ate top ramen??? and quit buying things...and if people would quit messing up my truck!!!!
Might be a little hard to find a place for $300. :eek:

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Might be a little hard to find a place for $300. :eek:
No kidding - that's the advantage to living w/a relative!!! which is also why i wanna move out....LOL

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 11:22 AM
dude..I said i was sorry..shit what more do you want!! :D

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 11:24 AM
dude..I said i was sorry..shit what more do you want!! :D
LMAO - i know...you were just jealous cuz we stole your BDK...it's ok, im probably just gonna get the whole F*ing thing re-painted. There goes my wheel & tire money :(

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 11:28 AM
LMAO - i know...you were just jealous cuz we stole your BDK...it's ok, im probably just gonna get the whole F*ing thing re-painted. There goes my wheel & tire money :(
jealous....haha..of what...I have been having the time of my life these last few weekends...first Parker...which is well hehe..u cant top that time..and then last weekend..clubbing like I havent in like a year...V.I.P bottle service and my own personal waitress...and the same thing this weekend..im overwhelmed...BDK...he's not down for that.. :jawdrop: :D

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 11:33 AM
jealous....haha..of what...I have been having the time of my life these last few weekends...first Parker...which is well hehe..u cant top that time..and then last weekend..clubbing like I havent in like a year...V.I.P bottle service and my own personal waitress...and the same thing this weekend..im overwhelmed...BDK...he's not down for that.. :jawdrop: :D
hahaha ok good for you!!!! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 12:05 PM
You Rockstar you! :D

riverbound
08-18-2005, 12:09 PM
He sure parties like it :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 12:43 PM
hehe..Im just trying to get back to my old self...I love to groove and party...Im getting back in the mix...clubbing 4 days a week right now!! WHOOHOOO!

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 12:44 PM
He sure parties like it :rolleyes:
shut ur shit up! :D I hold it down! :jawdrop:

Foxy99
08-18-2005, 12:45 PM
hehe..Im just trying to get back to my old self...I love to groove and party...Im getting back in the mix...clubbing 4 days a week right now!! WHOOHOOO!
ALL Talk I tell ya!!
Clubbing 4 days a week??? GET A LIFE!!!
Luv ya Brandon :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Maybe if you didn't spend so much clubbin, you could afford to move out. :D
(sorry Brandon, you set yourself up) :cool:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 12:49 PM
ALL Talk I tell ya!!
Clubbing 4 days a week??? GET A LIFE!!!
Luv ya Brandon :)
oh...all talk huh...let me know..and I will show u... ;)
Monday and thursday nights...I hit SUTRA, Fridays @ IVAR, Saturdays @ Vanguard...Lets do this girl!!! :D

Foxy99
08-18-2005, 12:52 PM
oh...all talk huh...let me know..and I will show u... ;)
Monday and thursday nights...I hit SUTRA, Fridays @ IVAR, Saturdays @ Vanguard...Lets do this girl!!! :D
Vanguard that's a Christian University in CM..
What are you doing with Church chicks Brandon??

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Maybe if you didn't spend so much clubbin, you could afford to move out. :D
(sorry Brandon, you set yourself up) :cool:
hehe..clubbin is free..sometimes I need to pay for drinks..but im broke for other reasons...

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 12:54 PM
Vanguard that's a Christian University in CM..
What are you doing with Church chicks Brandon??
hehe...I like them good girls... :devil:

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 02:58 PM
....Bump....
F*** Tacos....Drink Beer!!!!!

bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 03:33 PM
you don't drink beer. you drink coors light. TACO's RULE!

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 03:43 PM
you don't drink beer. you drink coors light. TACO's RULE!
Hmmmm...that's true....but if i drank real beer, i wouldn't have room for tacos!

riverbound
08-18-2005, 03:55 PM
Its about time this thread took its normal course of Bash on Brandon...Every kingdom needs there Jester :D

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 05:20 PM
Ok, what have I missed? Has everyone already gone home today? :(
J............

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Its about time this thread took its normal course of Bash on Brandon...Every kingdom needs there Jester :D
haha..bring it...I love the attention...haha...im a jester with Skillz!!! ;)
and I know we dont want photos to surface to change who the jester is... :idea: :boxingguy

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 06:16 PM
haha..bring it...I love the attention...haha...im a jester with Skillz!!! ;)
and I know we dont want photos to surface to change who the jester is... :idea: :boxingguy
Oh sNaP!!!!! Sounds like a challenge to me, don't be posting those old pics you used when you tried to call Bill gay now, cause we all know the truth to that rumor :idea: ;) :D
Jason

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Oh sNaP!!!!! Sounds like a challenge to me, don't be posting those old pics you used when you tried to call Bill gay now, cause we all know the truth to that rumor :idea: ;) :D
Jason
hehe...which one's u talkin about...I never called rb gay..he brought it upon himself... :D

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 06:37 PM
hehe...which one's u talkin about...I never called rb gay..he brought it upon himself... :D
I'm just say'n :D

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 07:13 PM
I call you when Im sober too....I just act drunk... :hammerhea and I was seeing if u guys were holding it down...but peeps being passed out didnt sound to good... :220v:
You call me when you are pretending to be drunk? That's silly Sippy... And nobody was passed out anyways!!! Me & F150's were merely "napping" for a couple hours.... Tee Hee :sleeping: :wink: And by the way, we were having a mighty fine time when you and I talked. You don't remember that?? Maybe you were "actually" krunk like you were acting?? :D

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 07:17 PM
You call me when you are pretending to be drunk? That's silly Sippy... And nobody was passed out anyways!!! Me & F150's were merely "napping" for a couple hours.... Tee Hee :sleeping: :wink: And by the way, we were having a mighty fine time when you and I talked. You don't remember that?? Maybe you were "actually" krunk like you were acting?? :D
Im joking..like I would really pretend to be drunk...that would be sad...haha...I was so lit that night...clubbing then bar hoppin on main street....priceless.. :crossx: And I think kurt was the only one passed out...fockin newbie...lol.. oh and by the way...its beligerent!!! :D

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 07:59 PM
lol.. oh and by the way...its beligerent!!! :D
And I thought you couldn't even spell beligerent??? :D
Jason

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:13 PM
And I thought you couldn't even spell beligerent??? :D
Jason
shit..I created the fockin word!!! :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 08:26 PM
Drinkin by myself is what i like to do, i like drinkin by myself with you!!!!
J! mmmm...MALIBU & C2 B*tches!!!!!

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Drinkin by myself is what i like to do, i like drinkin by myself with you!!!!
J! mmmm...MALIBU & C2 B*tches!!!!!
She a poet and didn't know it.
I miss you guys! J

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 08:36 PM
She a poet and didn't know it.
I miss you guys! J
Hehehehe, that's why we are going to taco night!!!!!! er.... beer night??? LMAO

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:37 PM
oook this just turned wierd... :jawdrop: :hammer2:

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 08:38 PM
LMAO why is that!???! cuz im drinkin alone?

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Hehehehe, that's why we are going to taco night!!!!!! er.... beer night??? LMAO
Most nights are beer night, this is Coors Light in pitchers we don't have to get up and go get night, lets be honest and Claire ears her $$$ she just never takes my phone number :frown: I guess I just don't got no game like Milton Bradley here..... ;)
Where will I find some bitches to hang with me? Oh I mean, ladies with loose moral values..... :D
Jason

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:40 PM
LMAO why is that!???! cuz im drinkin alone?
ur drinkin alone..and ur trying to flow...and u and j got a little battle sesh going on over the net...haha...god damn!!! Taco surf in approximatley 20hrs...give or take!!! :D

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 08:40 PM
What did a bus load of women break down in front of your house (grabbing my shoes) ????? ;)
Jason

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:42 PM
Most nights are beer night, this is Coors Light in pitchers we don't have to get up and go get night, lets be honest and Claire ears her $$$ she just never takes my phone number :frown: I guess I just don't got no game like Milton Bradley here..... ;)
Where will I find some bitches to hang with me? Oh I mean, ladies with loose moral values..... :D
Jason
haha.u know u like that line...yup..I thought i up!!! :D and who in the fock has moral values these days...?? she wont take ur number??? haha..did u get hers???

WUTWZAT
ur drinkin alone..and ur trying to flow...and u and j got a little battle sesh going on over the net...haha...god damn!!! Taco surf in approximatley 20hrs...give or take!!! :D
LMAO, we need a HUGE clock that counts down.............
Flashing TACO... TACO... at 0, sorry still working on getting my post count up
Jason

Do F150's Float?
Tee hee...i'm not drinking ALONE... i'm talking to BDK, that counts for something, right???

Lil' Schiada
Im joking..like I would really pretend to be drunk...that would be sad...haha...I was so lit that night...clubbing then bar hoppin on main street....priceless.. :crossx: And I think kurt was the only one passed out...fockin newbie...lol.. oh and by the way...its beligerent!!! :D
What's beligerent?? I know how you act, you are beligerent all the time :D

NOTALENT
What did a bus load of women break down in front of your house (grabbing my shoes) ????? ;)
Jason
the woman part is possible...but grabbing ur shoes...I dunno u tell me, can pigs fly??? :jawdrop: :D

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Tee hee...i'm not drinking ALONE... i'm talking to BDK, that counts for something, right???
haha..no that makes it worse... :220v:

WUTWZAT
haha.u know u like that line...yup..I thought i up!!! :D and who in the fock has moral values these days...?? she wont take ur number??? haha..did u get hers???
Yeah but I am too cool to call her.... :confused:
Jason

Do F150's Float?
DUDE!!!!!! F**K MORAL VALUES! MORAL VALUES ARE FOR P*****S!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 08:44 PM
haha..no that makes it worse... :220v:
How do you figure that? if i was talking to YOU that would be bad!!!! LMAO :rollside:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:44 PM
What's beligerent?? I know how you act, you are beligerent all the time :D
haha..NOOOO!!!! most of the time im on a natural high.. ;)

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 08:45 PM
haha..NOOOO!!!! most of the time im on a natural high.. ;)
OOOOHHH, is that what you call those injections?? :crossx:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:45 PM
How do you figure that? if i was talking to YOU that would be bad!!!! LMAO :rollside:
yeah..ur tellin me...shit... :hammer2:
talkin to someone when there sober, ur by urself, and ur drinking...that just sends out the wrong message... :D

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Yeah but I am too cool to call her.... :confused:
Jason
right....too cool.. ;)

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:47 PM
DUDE!!!!!! F**K MORAL VALUES! MORAL VALUES ARE FOR P*****S!!!!!!!! :crossx:
I dont know..I kinda like the ones with moral values...u just cant find them... :hammerhea

Lil' Schiada
talkin to someone when there sober, ur by urself, and ur drinking...that just sends out the wrong message... :D
She's not by herself, she's just the only one drinking!! That makes it ok... :confused: right??

NOTALENT
OOOOHHH, is that what you call those injections?? :crossx:
What u talkin about nine!!!?? :D

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:48 PM
She's not by herself, she's just the only one drinking!! That makes it ok... :confused: right??
ummm no...thats when you pick up the phone and call AA haha... :D I have a mini fridge next to me filled with goodies...but im not drinkin...its there for show.. :jawdrop:

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 08:49 PM
What u talkin about nine!!!?? :D
Just talkin' crap as usual... Oh, and I have morals ya know!! :p :rolleyes:

WUTWZAT
I just found the worlds smallest bottle of Malibu, it was also the fastest....
I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about me, I'd never drink straight from the bottle :cool: I just didn't want to dirty a glass. Or have to clean a dirty glass
J

Do F150's Float?
I was sober when the call started...i just kept drinking!!! i can't help it these days...booze puts me in a good mood, why should i complain??? :idea:

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 08:50 PM
ummm no...thats when you pick up the phone and call AA haha... :D I have a mini fridge next to me filled with goodies...but im not drinkin...its there for show.. :jawdrop:
At least she isn't celebrating drinkin' alone with a bottle of Asti... hahaha oh, wait that's not funny, that was me last thursday. Damn nevermind!

NOTALENT
Just talkin' crap as usual... Oh, and I have morals ya know!! :p :rolleyes:
Im all natural... :crossx: what morals do u have>>> :idea:

Do F150's Float?
I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about me, I'd never drink straight from the bottle :cool: I just didn't want to dirty a glass. Or have to clean a dirty glass
J
That's why i used a big plastic red cup! Half & half...it's the only way to go....

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 08:51 PM
I will pray for her soul. Or, wanna sale it for a litre of Malibu and a 30 pack of Coors Light?
Jason

NOTALENT
I was sober when the call started...i just kept drinking!!! i can't help it these days...booze puts me in a good mood, why should i complain??? :idea:
damn...so its been a while on the phone huh...

Lil' Schiada
J
Damn J, you're krunk now too?? Wow, I thought I was bad... I was just depressed we weren't going to the river, what's your excuse??

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 08:52 PM
I will pray for her soul. Or, wanna sale it for a litre of Malibu and a 30 pack of Coors Light?
Jason
Pray for my soul??? Damn Jason, who knew you wanted to become a priest and commit yourself to the church...cuz i think thats what it's gonna take at this point!!!!!!!

NOTALENT
At least she isn't celebrating drinkin' alone with a bottle of Asti... hahaha oh, wait that's not funny, that was me last thursday. Damn nevermind!
damn...bad times...??? :boxed:

Lil' Schiada
Im all natural... :crossx: what morals do u have>>> :idea:
I ummm.....

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 08:53 PM
damn...so its been a while on the phone huh...ummmm like an hour and a half, LMAO....i must be pretty entertaining!!! :D

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 08:53 PM
Yeah but you did some funny shit that night, well your text messages were entertaining at least. Now if we can just get you to use the camera phone too ;) drunken pictures are the best.
J

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Pray for my soul??? Damn Jason, who knew you wanted to become a priest and commit yourself to the church...cuz i think thats what it's gonna take at this point!!!!!!!
No shit huh!!!!
I can't do that, I don't like little boys.....
J

NOTALENT
Yeah but you did some funny shit that night, well your text messages were entertaining at least. Now if we can just get you to use the camera phone too ;) drunken pictures are the best.
J
whoa....um..that can definatley be percieved the wrong way... :220v:

Lil' Schiada
J
Nah, I just camera phone other people.... I got no interest in photos of me Tee Hee....

Do F150's Float?
I ummm.....
You are the devil...just admit it. You just got to borrow my halo for a couple of weeks. Im gonna get it back, come hell or high water...
Ok i take that back. Being bad is wayyyyy more fun. can we both be the devil??? i still have the sequin-ey red tube top from halloween!!!
"ya better hope ya f****n miss me if you see me drinkin whiskey! ya know me & diablo (9) get way past tipsy!!!!"

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:55 PM
No shit huh!!!!
I can't do that, I don't like little boys.....
J
Now thats just freakin wrong... :notam:

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 08:56 PM
whoa....um..that can definatley be percieved the wrong way... :220v:
Get your mind out of the gutter, Niney you got any pics of Tweak (fishes bitches) LOL
Jason

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 08:56 PM
You are the devil...just admit it. You just got to borrow my halo for a couple of weeks. Im gonna get it back, come hell or high water...
Ok i take that back. Being bad is wayyyyy more fun. can we both be the devil??? i still have the sequin-ey red tube top from halloween!!!
"ya better hope ya f****n miss me if you see me drinkin whiskey! ya know me & diablo (9) get way past tipsy!!!!"
Dude, you can be the devil.... you're already halfway there, besides I look more like the nice girl hahhah

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 08:57 PM
Get your mind out of the gutter, Niney you got any pics of Tweak (fishes bitches) LOL
Jason
yeah, lemmme see

Do F150's Float?
OK kids...my buzz is wearing off and i should probably go to bed now...since i have been late to work every day this week (shhh....nobody knows!!!) :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
Dude, you can be the devil.... you're already halfway there, besides I look more like the nice girl hahhah
Are you saying i look dirty!?? dude...i showered today, i don't know what the hell you are talking about!!!

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 08:58 PM
OK kids...my buzz is wearing off and i should probably go to bed now...since i have been late to work every day this week (shhh....nobody knows!!!) :crossx:
damn...lucky you....I gots extra hours right now...were being audited... :supp:

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 08:59 PM
If they only knew.....
Niney <--- Evil Inside
Nan <--- Coors Light Inside & Malibu
LOL, nah your both sweet and innocent
Hey did the pool temp ever come down?
Jason

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 08:59 PM
I wish i had extra hours!!! i could use the $$$$!!! but i should be closing 10 this month (bonus time!!!) and i got a referral (comission for nothin baby!!!)

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:00 PM
Yeah... I wish I could get out of work ummmm EVER!!!

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Tee Hee...i play on hot boat all day!!!! huh NT???

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 09:01 PM
What is youe BOSS mean or something?
J :wink:

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 09:02 PM
9!!!!!!!!!!! fix ur f*ing signature already!!!!!! we are life for life!!!!!

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:03 PM
What is youe BOSS mean or something?
J :wink:
We have too much work & only me to do it apparently...

WUTWZAT
I am a good boy, I never miss anytime at work, honest, I don't miss it when I call in sick or drunk or pissed off or whatever excuse I give them.
Jason

NOTALENT
Tee Hee...i play on hot boat all day!!!! huh NT???
ohhhh yeahhhhh ur almost as bad as I now... :D and the extra hours are not fun when ur being audited... :hammer2:

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 09:04 PM
I wish i had extra hours!!! i could use the $$$$!!! but i should be closing 10 this month (bonus time!!!) and i got a referral (comission for nothin baby!!!)
thats awesome...looks like I will be doing that very shortly.. ;)

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:12 PM
thats awesome...looks like I will be doing that very shortly.. ;)
Doing what? Making money?

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 09:14 PM
Wheres my picture?
I think I wanna tweak of my own, one big enough I can feed the cat that walks on my boat too.
J

NOTALENT
08-18-2005, 09:14 PM
mortgages...
Im off to bed :sleeping: ..u should join the chat sesh tommorow..anywhere between 6am and 2:30pm!!! :D
Goon Night Ya'll!!

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Oh my bad, i thought he'd be wanting more hours!
Shit talkers for LIFE....... huh ;)
J

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 09:17 PM
ohhhh yeahhhhh ur almost as bad as I now... :D and the extra hours are not fun when ur being audited... :hammer2:
What's an audit??? LOL, i listen to the radio, get fed free lunch and talk about warren G & snoop dogg most of the day.... time well spent!!!

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:18 PM
mortgages...
Im off to bed :sleeping: ..u should join the chat sesh tommorow..anywhere between 6am and 2:30pm!!! :D
Goon Night Ya'll!!
Yeah, some people have real jobs. Sorry... I'll see what I can do though

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Wheres my picture?
I think I wanna tweak of my own, one big enough I can feed the cat that walks on my boat too.
J
I think mine is almost big enough. I can't figure out how to get the damn photo to upload....

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 09:20 PM
mortgages...
Goon Night Ya'll!!
Better get in while the gettin's good dude, the fed just raised rates another .25% today...
and who the hell are you calling a GOON!!??

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey J, squeezin wants to know if Southwind is broken or if he got booted??

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Hey J, squeezin wants to know if Southwind is broken or if he got booted??
let me check brb
J

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:30 PM
http://tinypic.com/aoajj9.jpg
Is this the Tweak you were looking for??

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 09:31 PM
looks like he got banned cause I just got it.
J

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 09:34 PM
MMMMMMMMMM tweak....can i get some soy sauce w/that???

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:36 PM
MMMMMMMMMM tweak....can i get some soy sauce w/that???
HAHAHAH.... you get to see him every day though.... mmmm tasty!!

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 09:37 PM
HAHAHAH.... you get to see him every day though.... mmmm tasty!!
I know...and I have my own wanna-be tweak(s) at work!!!!

bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 09:38 PM
evil little phish. can i pet him? he looks angry or hungry or something. what do you feed him?cats?

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 09:39 PM
OK Lady and Gentleman, i am going to sleep
for reals
i mean it
i am fallllinggg....asleeppp whileeee ***boating.....

Do F150's Float?
08-18-2005, 09:39 PM
evil little phish. can i pet him? he looks angry or hungry or something. what do you feed him?cats?
HI JASON WITH THE BROWN HAIR!!! I shall bring my stuff for notarizing tomorrow! you better not forget this time!!!

bordsmnj
08-18-2005, 09:40 PM
g'night.don't forget your book tomorrow.....and feed your fish. :mix: :messedup:

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:40 PM
No he eats feeders if he's lucky :clover: I normally just feed him flakes but he tears them up!!!

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 09:41 PM
http://tinypic.com/aoajj9.jpg
Is this the Tweak you were looking for??
THats HoT tHanKs a bunch..... where is my fishes biotch.... :D
how big a tank do I need?
J

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:42 PM
:sleeping: Night Kids.... See ya'll @ Taco's for sure!!

Lil' Schiada
08-18-2005, 09:43 PM
THats HoT tHanKs a bunch..... where is my fishes biotch.... :D
how big a tank do I need?
J
He has a 20 something gallon tank.... I dunno ask squeezin he's the fishes junkie...

WUTWZAT
08-18-2005, 09:55 PM
:sleeping: Night Kids.... See ya'll @ Taco's for sure!!
Night yall....
Jason

WUTWZAT
08-19-2005, 06:11 AM
Wake up Biotches!!! Bump this focker!!! Ya we made it Tacos Tonight!!!! :D
Happy Taco Day!!!
Jason

riverbound
08-19-2005, 06:12 AM
Happy Taco Day!!!
Jason
Morning, see you tonight :rollside:

NOTALENT
08-19-2005, 06:15 AM
Happy Taco Day!!!
Jason
Go To Sleep Hoe!!! 11hours and counting!!! burrito and a coke sounds mighty good right now!!! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-19-2005, 06:51 AM
How is it that these taco thread always manage to turn into 10 pages of gibberish? :supp: :D

NOTALENT
08-19-2005, 06:54 AM
How is it that these taco thread always manage to turn into 10 pages of gibberish? :supp: :D
haha...seriously...some people just have to much time on there hands.!!! :D
so ur going tonight right... :idea:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-19-2005, 06:56 AM
Yep, we'll be there. :D

riverbound
08-19-2005, 06:57 AM
Yep, we'll be there. :D
woo hooo :supp: I miss you guys :D