PDA

View Full Version : so the cops here in SD

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 05:41 PM
have shot 2 latinos in 2 days,both guys ran from the cops and one pulled a pellet gun and fired at the police,they shot at him 95,thats right 95 times.So if you are running from the police south of downtown SD,basically mexico,expect to be killed.People of the latino communty are of coarse pissed off now.....some people just dont get it,run from a cop,pull a gun,your dead.Even if its a toy gun...had to vent that :D

Biglue
08-17-2005, 05:43 PM
have shot 2 latinos in 2 days,both guys ran from the cops and one pulled a pellet gun and fired at the police,they shot at him 95,thats right 95 times.So if you are running from the police south of downtown SD,basically mexico,expect to be killed.People of the latino communty are of coarse pissed off now.....some people just dont get it,run from a cop,pull a gun,your dead.Even if its a toy gun...had to vent that :D
I agree. How many times do you have to see a beating take placce or hear about police involved shooting? It's a no-win situation no matter who goes against the LEOs

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 05:43 PM
still finding bullets in cars,house everywhere....95 times,thats some funny shiat right there,could you imagine the sound,,

mike37
08-17-2005, 05:44 PM
shot 95 time that must be wrong
their would need to be 10 cops shooting him for that to happen

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 05:45 PM
you can be any race ,if your that stupid then your kinda just costing me money or will cost me money somehow,so adios

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 05:46 PM
really,they checked all the discharged firearm from the police,,,,i almost threw up watching it

Riverkid
I doubt it's wrong. Brass on the ground doesn't lie. I enjoy taking beers from my neighbor LEO shooting buds. They really suck... :D :D :D

Biglue
you can be any race ,if your that stupid then your kinda just costing me money or will cost me money somehow,so adios
LMAO sad but true.

mike37
08-17-2005, 05:48 PM
so how many cops were shooting

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 05:49 PM
i think they said 12,could be wrong though,,,,they may never really say,police may keep that one too themselves,im sure a lawsuit will follow

Creator
08-17-2005, 05:49 PM
I support the legitimate shootings, sounds legit to me.
Maybe if these shootings continue these idiots will finally figure out that we're not taking any more crap from them...
I say if you run you get shot. Boom end of story.

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 05:53 PM
but if i had one in my hand and some jackass was pointing one at me i would keep pulling the trigger until it was empty,even if it took a hour,then id wipe my ass and run like carl lewis on coke

Biglue
08-17-2005, 05:54 PM
but if i had one in my hand and some jackass was pointing one at me i would keep pulling the trigger until it was empty,even if it took a hour,then id wipe my ass and run like carl lewis on coke
God damned skippy.

mike37
i think they said 12,could be wrong though,,,,they may never really say,police may keep that one too themselves,im sure a lawsuit will follow
lawsuit
he ran he puled a gun now he is dead to ****ing bad
but dam 8 rounds per cop for one guy

Creator
I think cops get a bad wrap when shootings occur that's all. There needs to be a line drawn somewhere and the cops seem to be the ones left out in the cold. Why does the criminal get to have all the leniency?

riverroyal
scared white boy,,

stoker
I think the PD should send the family an invoice for the 95 rounds :smile:

Kilrtoy
08-17-2005, 05:55 PM
So each cop shot 7.9 times, I think they need to pull the trigger a little quicker in San Diego...
Good for them, the shit bag lost and that is all that counts :D

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 05:56 PM
thats true,someone did die,that part sucks,its the fact the the community is now out raged that is wrong,he pulled a gun after a chase,and fired it 1st....

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 05:57 PM
with the city money issues here they may do that

Biglue
08-17-2005, 06:01 PM
I think cops get a bad wrap when shootings occur that's all. There needs to be a line drawn somewhere and the cops seem to be the ones left out in the cold. Why does the criminal get to have all the leniency?
You know, no one ever says poor cop. Just picture being in their shoes shitting on themselves when a low life point a gun at them. He has a family he wants to get to also. It's his job to uphold the law and some f-wad decides he wants to tempt fate, the cops have to do their job. He's the one at the end of it all having to carry that weight on his mind that he actually killed someone. Just my .02

riverroyal
08-17-2005, 06:03 PM
this will keep all my HB friends busy awhile,,,,,see ya!

NashvilleBound
08-17-2005, 06:07 PM
I am not defending the cops but have you ever done any training while under pressure? Its not nearly as easy as most people think... course 95 times has to be a misprint. I would certainly hope so. Pretty amazing either way.....

NashvilleBound
08-17-2005, 06:09 PM
OK..I'll stick with just the last part....amazing....

stoker
08-17-2005, 06:10 PM
I had a friend that was a p.o. He was involved in a high persuit with a stolen car. When the stolen car finally stopped and the thieves took off on foot, my buddy gave chase. One of the POS thieves stopped, turned and pointed a toy gun at my buddy. He in turn opened fire and killed him. Turned out the gun was a toy and the POS was a kid (big for his age). My buddy was never the same after that and ended up going on dissability because of the whole ordeal. He ended up losing his wife and everything else due to that POS.

NashvilleBound
08-17-2005, 06:15 PM
Well the dirtbag is dead...but that REALLY sucks to hear a story like that.

Mohave Vice
08-17-2005, 06:27 PM
It's a shame that a life was lost. No matter who it was. However, I'm sure that it was either the officer or the knucklehead. Most likely what went through the officer's mind. The officer relied on his training .... ID'd his target ..........eliminated the threat. But I think if it was me...... I'd only cap off 3 rounds and then evaluate. If the other 11 officer would have done this .... then there should have been no more than 36 rounds spent. I'm not a cop .......... but know many of them to be GREAT peeps. I'm a PI and I also carry. Have had weapons pointed at me a few times. Have been very fortunate and have eliminated the threats in a peacful manner.

Jrocket
08-17-2005, 06:34 PM
Sounds like SDPD needs to hit the range for some practice.

burtandnancy
08-17-2005, 06:35 PM
The reason they shot him 95 times - they ran out of ammo...

all charged up
08-17-2005, 06:45 PM
Just got home from Deputy Timothy Graham's funeral in Tucson, AZ. He lost his life while wrestling with a suspect. A passerby was attempting to help the officer when all three were struck by a car. All three were killed.
He is survived by his wife and I believe two step daughters, as well as other extended family.
It's a dangerous job and we know it. We accept it. The citizenry in general would rather not see use doing our job, they just want it done now. They complain if we don't get there fast enough to help them and then complain when they witness the sometimes brutal reality of wht it takes to protect them and thier property.
We know this and everyday step into the line of fire as we have sworn to do.
I pray for the officers involved in the shooting in SD and for the family that has lost a son and brother.
Peace out.

Desert Rat
08-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Todays Darwinism.... The STUPID DIE!!!!!!! Lets try and clean up the gene pool people before they breed. Like the Kern Co. cops on that Rape abduction a couple of years back that started in the Antelope valley and ended outside Bakersfield, The sheriff stated without remorse...... " You point a gun at one of my Deputies, your going to die" END OF STORY!!!!!!

hot_diggity_dog
08-17-2005, 07:01 PM
So each cop shot 7.9 times, I think they need to pull the trigger a little quicker in San Diego...
Good for them, the shit bag lost and that is all that counts :D
Good thing these guy's didn't live back in the Wild West! :D
Get rid of them and cut the cost! ;)
No Death Row
HDD

BoatPI
08-17-2005, 07:41 PM
95 times, well a Beretta 9mm holds 16, plus another 15 in each magazine, unless u carry more than 2 (46). It could happen.

Flying Tiger
08-17-2005, 07:44 PM
It'd be tough to be a LEO these days,, really tough.
Can't say I'd want my kid to do it anymore.
Of the 28 guys that graduated from my brothers police academy class,, only 2 made it to retirement.
The rest, quit ,, fired,, stressed and pulled the pin,, ect ect,,,
LEOS get no appreciation.

Kilrtoy
08-17-2005, 07:50 PM
I had a friend that was a p.o. He was involved in a high persuit with a stolen car. When the stolen car finally stopped and the thieves took off on foot, my buddy gave chase. One of the POS thieves stopped, turned and pointed a toy gun at my buddy. He in turn opened fire and killed him. Turned out the gun was a toy and the POS was a kid (big for his age). My buddy was never the same after that and ended up going on dissability because of the whole ordeal. He ended up losing his wife and everything else due to that POS.
This is the part the news never tells you about...
this happens all too often

hotlavey
08-17-2005, 08:35 PM
You're quite the humanitarian. To everybody that's never pointed a gun at another human being and pulled the trigger, I say STFU. But, I say it in a nice way.
Why don't you join the force and show everyone how it should be done?

hotlavey
08-17-2005, 08:38 PM
95 times, well a Beretta 9mm holds 16, plus another 15 in each magazine, unless u carry more than 2 (46). It could happen.
And I'm sure that the POS wasn't standing still either.

pjones
08-18-2005, 05:17 AM
Shot AT him 95 times. They probably hit him twice. :rolleyes:
That's what I was wondering, how many times was he hit?

Vada
08-18-2005, 05:26 AM
It really doesn't matter in the end if the gun ends up being a toy gun or whatever.
If you were a cop chasing after a suspect and you see him pull out "what appears to be a gun", are you going to stand there and study the "gun" to make sure it's real?
If they did that, we would have alot of dead cops out there.

haulina29
08-18-2005, 05:36 AM
Good job getting a piece of shit off the street , who cares how many shots were fired as long as no cops were hit and they got him . Good job SDPD

BarryMac
08-18-2005, 06:20 AM
In one of the instances the guy had been stalking his ex-commonlaw wife, he told her that when the Police showed up he was going to pull the toy gun so they would shoot him, he did so they did, the dumbass deserved to die. Like others have said, pull a gun on a Police Officer you better prepare to die. In the other case where the guy was shot allegedly 95 times, they were interviewing a lady on camera, she was all freaked out saying "He didn't do anything wrong, he was just sitting in has car with a KNIFE and GUN", ummmm, last time I checked that was illegal, especially the part where the dead stupid m-fer decided to start shooting at the Police, now I wonder which part of that was okay to do, ohhh maybe it was the part where he was being chased by the police in a car, maybe when the dumb f-er almost killed innocent people by running them down with his car, maybe that was the "He didn't do anything wrong" part...
Off my Soapbox now, nope one more thing, any nay sayers that think that the police shouldn't shoot should put themselves in the Police Officers shoes for a day and see how the hell they like have a Gun pointed at them...

boxscore
08-18-2005, 06:32 AM
If I were a cop... and the shooting started.... I'd start firing away like mad also cuz that means you're gonna get some paid days off while they do the investigation. :D Just a little extra incentive to get in on the turkey shoot. :D