PDA

View Full Version : What The F*** Is Wrong With People

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 04:46 PM
So Im walking in to costco today and I open my wallet as I walk to get my card out... I dropped 22 dollars on the floor and kept walking.. I noticed that the money was missing after about ten steps. I stop and turn around and I see this guy running, YES, running to my money that I dropped. The guy goes down to pick it up and looks at me. He now notices Ii am walking back to where the moneyis laying on the ground, he turns and runs to his car and takes off......
yes you AZZHOLE in your little BITCH RED AUDI license plate TIPON L
When our paths cross again, it wont be pleasant...
Why are people so dishonest.... :hammerhea

CA Stu
08-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Dude, it was $22!
I wish you hadn't turned around, I'd be eating steak and lobster on you, butterfingers!
Thanks for nothing
CA Stu

Outnumbered
08-18-2005, 04:48 PM
So Im walking in to costco today and I open my wallet as I walk to get my card out... I dropped 22 dollars on the floor and kept walking.. I noticed that the money was missing after about ten steps. I stop and turn around and I see this guy running, YES, running to my money that I dropped. The guy goes down to pick it up and looks at me. He now notices Ii am walking back to where the moneyis laying on the ground, he turns and runs to his car and takes off......
So did he snatch your cash and run? You should of showed up at his door step waiting for him to get home. Just the look on his face as he shits his pants would be worth the $22.

Mrs.Racer277
08-18-2005, 04:49 PM
Are you kidding over $22- the guy ran. I can not believe how dishonest people can be these days. :confused:

jbtrailerjim
08-18-2005, 04:49 PM
What a dick! You should have pulled out your gun and shot him in the leg. ;)

cdog
08-18-2005, 04:50 PM
He needs the gas money!!!

ColeTR2
08-18-2005, 04:50 PM
BITCH RED AUDI license plate TIPON L
Shouldn't be hard to find out where he lives?

CA Stu
08-18-2005, 04:52 PM
This is just plain sad.
:messedup:
Nice one!
CA Stu

Blown 472
08-18-2005, 04:53 PM
Might have something to do with where you live

Beer-30
08-18-2005, 04:54 PM
He was probably from I.A. :D :D

Jrocket
08-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Was he a beaner?

jbtrailerjim
08-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Was he a beaner?
LOL....I bet he was. ;) :D

mbrown2
08-18-2005, 04:57 PM
Good thing you did'nt chase him.....
Riverdave busted his wrist up trying to chase that guy :):):):)

Sherpa
08-18-2005, 04:58 PM
use up 22 dollars worth of bullets on him... that should net about 95 shots.
--Sherpa
he is gonna crap when you find him...........

slink
08-18-2005, 04:58 PM
What's the old saying?, "Finders keepers, losers wheepers".........What's $22 to you Big Baller? Just go write some more 22350 cites and make it up in court o.t. J/K. Shoulda chased him down and choked him out :D

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 05:02 PM
What's the old saying?, "Finders keepers, losers wheepers".........What's $22 to you Big Baller? Just go write some more 22350 cites and make it up in court o.t. J/K. Shoulda chased him down and choked him out :D
Come on that is too easy, 22348A is where the big dog likes to play....

Beer-30
26702 will probably get him more court time

Kilrtoy
He was probably from I.A. :D :D
That does sound like something those snake in the grass would do...

77charger
08-18-2005, 05:03 PM
he better not drive that car to drop off his kids at school :D

2Driver
08-18-2005, 05:04 PM
What a dic head. I'd be so pissed off my head would explode..not over $22 but over the DH

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Was he a beaner?
Beaners dont drive AUDI's only guys from W. Hollywood do...

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 05:05 PM
26702 will probably get him more court time
More time explaining what the hell i just made up....

Ziggy
08-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Oddly enough there was a thread elsewhere on this exact topic yesterday.

Jrocket
08-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Thank god my wifes Audi is silver.

JB in so cal
08-18-2005, 05:20 PM
$22.oo would only get you about, what 4 miles upriver :(
Just stop at lower sandbar next time out and call it a day!

Jbb
08-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang,click....reload,repeat

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 05:24 PM
$22.oo would only get you about, what 4 miles upriver :(
Just stop at lower sandbar next time out and call it a day!
are you kidding me, I think I will barely make it to the sandbar and need a tow back.......

JB in so cal
08-18-2005, 05:26 PM
are you kidding me, I think I will barely make it to the sandbar and need a tow back.......
...always the baller :cool:

Boy Named Sue
08-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Probably an ex Charger fan who needed the money to buy a new Raider hat.

Starloans
08-18-2005, 05:33 PM
There was a poll on someone loosing $100 at costco not long ago. I....um I mean the guy that found it didn't have to run cause there was not a damn soul around. :D I swear. I...I mean he was going to give it to the customer service guy and have him put a note on it, but the ***boat poll results didn't support it. :D
Anyway, sorry to hear about that. You were right there. Prolly some little punk ass kid. You shoulda busted a cap in his ass. Maybe not for $22.

Ziggy
08-18-2005, 05:37 PM
That would never happen....................we don't have sideways heads :D

sdpm
08-18-2005, 05:43 PM
Do the Raiders have a football team? :D

Boy Named Sue
08-18-2005, 05:46 PM
Do the Raiders have a football team? :D
Haven't you seen The Longest Yard? I'm sure that Audi had a brand new Raiders sticker in the back window...

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 05:51 PM
. Prolly some little punk ass kid. You shoulda busted a cap in his ass. Maybe not for $22.
NO it was a grown adult around 30ish.....

Blown 472
08-18-2005, 06:04 PM
You live in Satan's Den and you're criticizing others?
Nope, people in the midwest dont do that shit. :devil: :devil:

Blown 472
08-18-2005, 06:06 PM
And you know this cuz your lover drives one?

Phat Daddy
08-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Maybe he was a beaner gardner trying to make up for his low paying customers. :idea:

Boy Named Sue
08-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Maybe he was a beaner gardner trying to make up for his low paying customers. :idea:
Off topic ~ Remember when gardeners were Japanese and they were really really good. If you had a Japanese gardener you had sculpted hedges and everything. And they were never following you around waiting for you to drop money!

Keithb87
08-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Sorry Man... If I would of recognised you with out your wife, I would not of ran.. :D

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 06:34 PM
And you know this cuz your lover drives one?
That was alomst funny, HENCE the word ALMOST :rolleyes:

BoatPI
08-18-2005, 07:33 PM
You should have shot at him 95 times.

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 07:40 PM
run the guys plates and get us a phone#,so we can call him "KILRTOY IS GOING TO GET YOU " :2purples: :hammerhea :wink:
LOL :2purples: ....
They say Karma is a BITCH, I guess I'll be a bitch ....

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 07:40 PM
You should have shot at him 95 times.
The wife and I are just a few rounds short of that.....

JetBoatRich
08-18-2005, 07:43 PM
You must have too much money :supp: the way you throw it around :D

GOTLDH
08-18-2005, 07:53 PM
I would have shot him!!! but thats why I carry a hose not a gun

Mandelon
08-18-2005, 07:54 PM
Did you yell at him?

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 07:57 PM
Did you yell at him?
I was waiting for this...
Actually YES I DID....

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 07:59 PM
"HELP! POLICE! HELP!"
LISTEN FOOL, that is not what i yelled...
I yelled POLICIA, POLICIA BENGCA, POLICIA

MagicMtnDan
08-18-2005, 08:02 PM
When I scooped up the greenbacks I ran because the 20 was on the outside - I thought it was a wad of 20's! Then when I saw it was only 22 bucks I wanted to come back and bi-tch you out for not dropping more :D
(You shoulda hit him over the head with those flashlights you're not allowed to use on duty!)

termiteguy
08-18-2005, 08:13 PM
red audi for sell real cheap must pick up tonight :D

JackieV
08-18-2005, 08:39 PM
Shouldn't be hard to find out where he lives?
That's VERY true!
Just as I found out Art posted pics of our house showing our address! (UHHHHHHHH!!!! F*CK!!!! :burningm: )
Gone now. But I just can't believe how it's so easy to find someone now a days. :mad:

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 08:39 PM
red audi for sell real cheap must pick up tonight :D
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY,
Give me your address, I hear it is only 22 bucks

Eliminator 4 Life
08-18-2005, 08:41 PM
I needed some money to buy you lunch next time we go to Barley brothers fora burger and beer :D

JackieV
08-18-2005, 08:49 PM
I needed some money to buy you lunch next time we go to Barley brothers fora burger and beer :D
LOL, it wasn't you Rob...cause if it was, you would have tripped over your own feet and Kilr would have got ya!
:)

Eliminator 4 Life
08-18-2005, 08:49 PM
LOL, it wasn't you Rob...cause if it was, you would have tripped over your own feet and Kilr would have got ya!
fawk I dont think so im pretty fast :wink:

andy01
08-18-2005, 08:50 PM
So you yelled at him? What happen next? He just looked at you stopped and took a look at your chick smiled and ran to his car? Why didn't you chase him? He was in shape? What gives man, I would have at least chased his ass down. I don't think I would have thrown him to the ground over $22 bucks but I would have tried to get it back......... Some people man. If I found 10 thousand bucks I would try to find the owner. Always do the right thing and it will always come back to you.
Andy

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 08:50 PM
OH SHIAT.....
That was good JACKIE....

Topock Junkie
08-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Run his plates. Then mail him a bill for 22.37... I bet he'd sh*t his pants...

JackieV
08-18-2005, 08:57 PM
fawk I dont think so im pretty fast :wink:
Uh-oh! Watch out :supp: ! I forgot you got legs like Gumby, you take leaps and bounds just walking. :D
How, long did you say it takes you to get to Havasu from Turdlock again??? lol :idea:
gotta f-with ya Rob! lol

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Uh-oh! Watch out :supp: ! I forgot you got legs like Gumby, you take leaps and bounds just walking. :D
How, long did you say it takes you to get to Havasu from Turdlock again??? lol :idea:
gotta f-with ya Rob! lol
OH SHIAT, She called you GUMBY...
You got an infection big boy....

Eliminator 4 Life
08-18-2005, 08:59 PM
gotta f-with ya Rob! lol
what happned to one big happy family now Im the lil puppy that grew up and all I do is sit in the back yard lucky to get feed every night

JackieV
08-18-2005, 09:03 PM
what happned to one big happy family now Im the lil puppy that grew up and all I do is sit in the back yard lucky to get feed every night
We still are. But what family doesn't crack a few jokes once in a while,,,it's alllll love my long legged friend. ;) :D

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 09:04 PM
Too much of a beat down for ya BIG GUY

BADASS38CHEVY
08-18-2005, 09:07 PM
His licence plate should of said TAMPON!

Magic34
08-18-2005, 09:16 PM
Kilr,
I know it's not about the $22, but isn't there something you can do without getting in trouble? It's about the guy running like a bitch after he looked at you in the eye and realized that it was yours and he didn't care. You have his plates and you know the car, are you going to just wait until you meet again, or are you going to be proactive and just randomly run into him in his neighborhood?

phebus
08-18-2005, 09:20 PM
So you yelled at him? What happen next? He just looked at you stopped and took a look at your chick smiled and ran to his car? Why didn't you chase him? He was in shape? What gives man, I would have at least chased his ass down. I don't think I would have thrown him to the ground over $22 bucks but I would have tried to get it back......... Some people man. If I found 10 thousand bucks I would try to find the owner. Always do the right thing and it will always come back to you.
Andy
It's hard to run after a guy wearing Nike's when you are in those shiny Poncharello knee high boots!! :D

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Kilr,
I know it's not about the $22, but isn't there something you can do without getting in trouble? It's about the rub running like a bitch after he looked at you in the eye and realized that it was yours and he didn't care. You have his plates and you know the car, are you going to just wait until you meet again, or are you going to be proactive and just randomly run into him in his neighborhood?
Ok first off im not gonna beat the guy up or try and fight the guy...
The wife asked how did he see you drop the money... He had a clear line of sight from his car he was sitting in. He saw me drop the money and keep walking.... He got out and attempted to pick it up. At this point I stopped and turned around and began to walk back. he almost had it in his hands when he saw me and he took off... he was looking back the whole time he was running..
I basically yelled out..
YOU ARE A PUNK AZZ BIATCH.... he jumped in his car and speed off...
iwalked over an isle becaus ehe got stuck behind a car.. I could have caught him, but for what.....
I got a good look at his plates and car...End of story....

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 09:24 PM
It's hard to run after a guy wearing Nike's when you are in those shiny Poncharello knee high boots!! :D
OH rookie, you should know by now.
BCMC's, dont run............. we walk up TAPS and all

JackieV
08-18-2005, 09:30 PM
I say Karma will just come back to him. He obviously needed the money more.
But what was done, is done and it'll all come back to the guy later. :)

Magic34
08-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Ok first off im not gonna beat the guy up or try and fight the guy...
The wife asked how did he see you drop the money... He had a clear line of sight from his car he was sitting in. He saw me drop the money and keep walking.... He got out and attempted to pick it up. At this point I stopped and turned around and began to walk back. he almost had it in his hands when he saw me and he took off... he was looking back the whole time he was running..
I basically yelled out..
YOU ARE A PUNK AZZ BIATCH.... he jumped in his car and speed off...
iwalked over an isle becaus ehe got stuck behind a car.. I could have caught him, but for what.....
I got a good look at his plates and car...End of story....
No, not worth fighing, not my point. Just thought it would be cool if he just saw your face again for a second. He has to know it very well.
Red Audi, watching you.... What the hell were you wearing? He must of liked it. :hammer2:

Essex29
08-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Karma is a mother ****er!

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Red Audi, watching you.... What the hell were you wearing? He must of liked it. :hammer2:
It was probably the too small DBC tank top with no bra the wife was wearing....

bunny 166
08-18-2005, 09:46 PM
So I guess the $40 I found on the floor after you guys visited I'm supposed to give back to you?? Or are you gonna handcuff me and make prison guard Yvonne punish me?..... :devil:

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 09:59 PM
So I guess the $40 I found on the floor after you guys visited I'm supposed to give back to you?? Or are you gonna handcuff me and make prison guard Yvonne punish me?..... :devil:
Don't you wish...
or is it me that wishes....

bunny 166
08-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Don't you wish...
or is it me that wishes....
I think it's you.... :D

JackieV
08-18-2005, 10:19 PM
Uh oh! It's getten real late and the freaks are out :D ...I better get to bed :sleeping: ...I wouldn't want to be associated with you two ;) ...lol

bunny 166
08-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Uh oh! It's getten real late and the freaks are out :D ...I better get to bed :sleeping: ...I wouldn't want to be associated with you two ;) ...lol
Hey thong girl!! You can't leave yet!! How ya' doing cutie??... :D

JackieV
08-18-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey thong girl!! You can't leave yet!! How ya' doing cutie??... :D
LOL! Hey! I'm doing good, looking for another daycare 7 job...still doing the diet thing. But haven't had a chance to weigh in again since the 4th. wish me luck! I really want to reach my goal. :clover:
How about yourself? When will we be seeing you and the hubby on the water again?

dc96819
08-18-2005, 11:14 PM
Could been worst if he drove off with your truck :cool:

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 11:15 PM
Could been worst if he drove off with your truck :cool:
Hell I would be happy then.......

bunny 166
08-18-2005, 11:20 PM
LOL! Hey! I'm doing good, looking for another daycare 7 job...still doing the diet thing. But haven't had a chance to weigh in again since the 4th. wish me luck! I really want to reach my goal. :clover:
How about yourself? When will we be seeing you and the hubby on the water again?
Oh Jackie, I saw the last pics of you and you look terrific!! I think you are lovely just the way you are.... ;) Hope the job dealio works out.... :clover:
D and I will be out for the next 3 weekends!! Yeah!! :D

JackieV
08-18-2005, 11:23 PM
Oh Jackie, I saw the last pics of you and you look terrific!! I think you are lovely just the way you are.... ;) Hope the job dealio works out.... :clover:
D and I will be out for the next 3 weekends!! Yeah!! :D
Thanks ;) , but I won't feel absolutly complete until I get my own set of twins. :D :D
I need to porportion (sp) myself out! lol I'm a bit off...ha-ha.

Kilrtoy
08-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Thanks ;) , but I won't feel absolutly complete until I get my own set of twins. :D :D
I need to porportion (sp) myself out! lol I'm a bit off...ha-ha.
You can hold mine if you want, but there is a trunk attached to them...

JackieV
08-18-2005, 11:31 PM
You can hold mine if you want, but there is a trunk attached to them...
lol! I bet! and it squirts water too! :p

Burley1
08-19-2005, 06:30 AM
I was going to say the same thing, Kilr

Havasu_Dreamin
08-19-2005, 07:36 AM
Good thing you did'nt chase him.....
Riverdave busted his wrist up trying to chase that guy :):):):)
And blew out a flip flop! LMAO

MAINEVENT
08-19-2005, 07:52 AM
You live in Chatsworth what do you expect :hammerhea :wink:

little rowe boat
08-19-2005, 08:16 AM
Run his plate and pay his ass a visit.

Unforgiven
08-19-2005, 08:22 AM
Must have been a raider fan.....

BoatPI
08-19-2005, 08:54 AM
Go find his car, place a $10 bill glued to a die pack.

JB in so cal
08-19-2005, 09:02 AM
Tap. Tap. I'm out! :cry:

topless
08-19-2005, 09:16 AM
Why are people so dishonest.... :hammerheaOh that sux. Once I went to pick up a birthday cake at the grocery store for a co-worker. I dropped my 20 right at the register. The lady behind me picked it up and when she saw me looking for it she acted all stupid. I got it back because her son said Mommy, you picked up her money. Thank god for the honest of children.

lucky
08-19-2005, 09:22 AM
Oh that sux. Once I went to pick up a birthday cake at the grocery store for a co-worker. I dropped my 20 right at the register. The lady behind me picked it up and when she saw me looking for it she acted all stupid. I got it back because her son said Mommy, you picked up her money. Thank god for the honest of children.
YEA AND YOU COST THAT KID A BEATING -- LMAO

Vada
08-19-2005, 09:29 AM
Oh that sux. Once I went to pick up a birthday cake at the grocery store for a co-worker. I dropped my 20 right at the register. The lady behind me picked it up and when she saw me looking for it she acted all stupid. I got it back because her son said Mommy, you picked up her money. Thank god for the honest of children.
McJebus Cripes!!!!
We live in a sad sad world these days. :jawdrop: :eek:

JB in so cal
08-19-2005, 09:30 AM
Come on. Fess up. Combined, how many teeth did they have? :devil:

H20 Toie
08-19-2005, 09:31 AM
just post his address and we can go over and have a party ;) ;) ;)

WYRD
08-19-2005, 09:32 AM
All 2 Gallons worth :eek: :crossx:

Vada
08-19-2005, 09:33 AM
I would say if you see him out driving around one day, pull him over and say "spread em" and then whip out some latex gloves. He'll shart his pants once he hears the sound of them gloves going on :D

WYRD
08-19-2005, 09:35 AM
WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND..........he will get his in the end Miguel ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
08-19-2005, 09:38 AM
WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND..........he will get his in the end Miguel ;)
Yea what comes around goes around like someone coming to NORCAL for labor day weekend :crossx:

topless
08-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Come on. Fess up. Combined, how many teeth did they have? :devil:That was in Texas and I don't remember. I just remember the look on the moms face when she pulled the money out of her pocket.

Tom Brown
08-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Here is my recommendation:
When you find this man, talk him into joining ***boat. Once he joins, we'll flame and photochop him until he cries like a hungry baby.
***boat powa... :cool: