PDA

View Full Version : Motorhome Rental

Waist Deep
08-19-2005, 02:22 PM
Anyone know of someone who wants to rent a motorhome from Nov 8 to the 14th. Cruise America and El Monte are all too expensive. Its going to Phoenix for NASCAR

JB in so cal
08-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Anyone know of someone who wants to rent a motorhome from Nov 8 to the 14th. Cruise America and El Monte are all too expensive. Its going to Phoenix for NASCAR
It's because they both have delivery/set up programs for all NASCAR races. It's off peak and they can jack the rates up 'cause they know anyone renting then is going to the race. Call back and inquire about a race package - you drive your car to the track - can come and go, I think - they include tickets, stock it with food. :notam:

Sleek-Jet
08-19-2005, 02:38 PM
How big of a motor home are you renting??
I've always had really good luck renting a 30 - 35' Class A at Las Vegas to stay out at the track over the NHRA weekends. Get them to take the pre paid milage off, you won't be driving that far and it'll knock a few hundred off the bill. And the 150.00 deposit goes towards the final total as well, just don't trash the rig. :D

MAINEVENT
08-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Their is a place in Augora called RoadBear RV i've rented their really nice fully loaded Moho's and if i do remember they were cheaper than ElMonte RV look up www.Roadbearrv.com

Waist Deep
08-19-2005, 02:44 PM
Theproblem with the package is that I've got an outside reserved space and season tickets. The boss(I mean wife) will not let the toy hauler go after the spring race. Plus its a pain in the ass to get out of our space at the river.

JB in so cal
08-19-2005, 03:00 PM
Theproblem with the package is that I've got an outside reserved space and season tickets. The boss(I mean wife) will not let the toy hauler go after the spring race. Plus its a pain in the ass to get out of our space at the river.
I was referring to the rental company's package. CruiseAmerica will deliver to a spot(use yours) packed with food.

Seasday
08-19-2005, 06:24 PM
Check you PM. Let me know if you have any problems if you decide to go that route.

Waist Deep
08-19-2005, 06:30 PM
I just called her and am checking the site now. Thank You very much

Seasday
08-19-2005, 06:35 PM
No problem....good luck.

roostwear
08-19-2005, 06:42 PM
Bob's in Anaheim. Way better prices than CruiseAmerica.