PDA

View Full Version : Thieves

little rowe boat
08-19-2005, 02:40 PM
There are only two things worse than a thief. Murderers and rapists.
My wifes CD changer was stolen out of here vehicle last night. The car was parked in front of the house. I wish just once I could catch one of these bastards in the act. :mad:

little rowe boat
08-19-2005, 02:46 PM
I wouldn't be that lucky.My luck he wouldn't have a knife and I would shoot an unarmed man.

MR HARLEY
08-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Be careful. I knew a guy that caught someone vandalizing his truck, knifing the tires. The guy went out there and the other guy stabbed him to death. I actually know the stabbing guy too. He was all high and drunk and knifing his tires because the guy stole his girlfriend. Nice guy when he was not high and drunk. The two guys were friends too, right up to the point where he killed him. The other guy is about 10 years into a 25 to life stretch.
Your buddy should have took him with the sniper rifle or let the dog go . :wink:

mirvin
08-19-2005, 02:49 PM
I hate theives :eat: I hope they didn't damage anything else. Rats.
mirvin

little rowe boat
08-19-2005, 02:50 PM
No damage getting in, they must have used a slim jim.Just a bunch of cut wires.

WYRD
08-19-2005, 02:51 PM
I hate theives :eat: I hope they didn't damage anything else. Rats.
mirvin
Tell me about it in High School I had my stereo stolen out of my truck and the fawkers did about 500 dollars worth of damage to the truck to steal a 300 dollar radio..............IDIOTS

mirvin
08-19-2005, 02:53 PM
YEp. AT least they were considerate :cool:
Usually they break something getting in and that always makes it a little worse.

CA Stu
08-19-2005, 02:56 PM
The two guys were friends too, right up to the point where he killed him.
That usually puts somewhat of a damper on a friendship.
Cheers
CA Stu

Ziggy
08-19-2005, 03:03 PM
That sucks LRB---my son had his truck broken into the other day and he had nothing in there to even take....his stereo was already damaged before and held in with duct tape.........
All they ended up doing was breaking the slider lock.
Loser theives :hammer2:

SummitKarl
08-19-2005, 03:06 PM
That sucks LRB---my son had his truck broken into the other day and he had nothing in there to even take....his stereo was already damaged before and held in with duct tape.........
All they ended up doing was breaking the slider lock.
Loser theives :hammer2:
ahh uncle ziggy tell us the story when you caught the stereo theif outside your house.......please :D

Ziggy
08-19-2005, 03:40 PM
ahh uncle ziggy tell us the story when you caught the stereo theif outside your house.......please :D
The one when Jan was freaking out because I had the tweaker guy trapped inside Curt's truck? I was real torn between kickin some pooper and keeping peace with the wife....figured the wife deal was much more beneficial to me :D

mirvin
08-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Oh chit Ziggy I had the same thing. 2 turds in my RV in the middle of the night. I was dumb enough to confront them with my 10mm and boy, next time I'm just calling the PD :squiggle:
They were stupid enough to run at me and fortunately I was able to not shoot them. They got away and I was left standing in the street in my bathrobe holding a loaded firearm. THe wife is on the phone with 911 and she says " my husband is in the street with a gun".... Holy crud.
:notam:

Jrocket
08-19-2005, 04:39 PM
My wifes CD changer was stolen out of here vehicle last night. The car was parked in front of the house.
Woodcrest area?

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
08-19-2005, 05:16 PM
last week buddy got his truck broken into.....all they got...a gym bag with stinkie shoes and shorts...no big deal....BUT did around 700 in damge gettin in the truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....f-em shoot em'...well i wish it was that easy!

little rowe boat
08-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Woodcrest area?
Just down the hill off of washington in the city.
Across from the Rancheros.

Racer277
08-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Oh chit Ziggy I had the same thing. 2 turds in my RV in the middle of the night. I was dumb enough to confront them with my 10mm and boy, next time I'm just calling the PD :squiggle:
They were stupid enough to run at me and fortunately I was able to not shoot them. They got away and I was left standing in the street in my bathrobe holding a loaded firearm. THe wife is on the phone with 911 and she says " my husband is in the street with a gun".... Holy crud.
:notam:
Shit Mirvin,
I can't help but laugh, that's about how it would work for me too.... :eek:
Then it would get real interesting...:notam:

Jrocket
08-19-2005, 06:25 PM
Just down the hill off of washington in the city.
Across from the Rancheros.
Thats an awesome neighborhood.Thats very odd.

little rowe boat
08-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Thats an awesome neighborhood.Thats very odd.
It's very quiet and I think thats what the crooks like.

dropt98chevy
08-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Be careful. I knew a guy that caught someone vandalizing his truck, knifing the tires. The guy went out there and the other guy stabbed him to death. I actually know the stabbing guy too. He was all high and drunk and knifing his tires because the guy stole his girlfriend. Nice guy when he was not high and drunk. The two guys were friends too, right up to the point where he killed him. The other guy is about 10 years into a 25 to life stretch.
Example of why you just point the rifle out the window and start firing. Just make sure you don't hit your vehicle. Okay now seriously I would be pissed if someone broke into my truck one reason is its my baby, reason 2 insurance won't give me shit the last reason its my truck and my hard earned money so step away from the damn vehicle