PDA

View Full Version : CA Stu....

mirvin
08-19-2005, 03:01 PM
OK kids, this is the part of the show where we ask:
WHat's up with CA Stu???
Mean to say, tell us a little about yourself. Sometimes you make me laugh histerically, and sometime you frighten me.....
mirvin :D

CA Stu
08-19-2005, 03:11 PM
Well shucks.
I was born a poor black child.....
Used to go camping at Buckskin a lot in the late 70s and through the 80's.
Not much of a social animal, the one time I met folks from this board was at the River Racer X poker run on Havasu a couple of years ago, I had a great time, checked out some nice hardware, and met a lot of really cool folks.
A funny moment at this event was when we were rafted up in the cove waiting to get he pics taken by the helicopter, I was chatting with someone, I was rafted up next to a couple of high dollar HTM's and other awesome marine hardware, and I commented to one of the owner's that I'd like to have something like that! He laughed and said that a couple of the guys with the "hot" boats were probably eyeballing my rig and saying the same thing...
Since then I have been luck enough to have a 3rd child (daughter), and she is a bit too little to spend much time on the water as of yet. Maybe next summer.
I have an '01 Chaparral 235 SSi, 350 with the DuoProp out drive. Nice stereo, lots of room, tops out about 53 on GPS. Bought it to hang out with the family, then all of a sudden there's one more in the family. I could go into details about a blue bikini, camping at Buckskin with my family, the Bluewater resort, and shenanigans, but I won't. Suffice it to say, owning a boat got me a beautiful daughter.
I enjoy this site, got a lot of info from it, and since I'm married and mellow, I don't get involved in any of the "drama". Plus, I'm not overly friendly with launch ramp pets, if you know what I mean.
Sorry for the rambling post, and thanks for asking!
Cheers
CA Stu

mirvin
08-19-2005, 03:19 PM
Right on Stu :cool: I like your avitar and you're title "less talk more monkey"....jayzus I'm cracking up as I type this.
THanks for playing.
Who should we get next? Anyone you're curious about??
mirvin :)