PDA

View Full Version : BTK killer

roostwear
08-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Just saw he got 10 life sentences. WTF... how many people do you have to torture, rape, and kill before this fu(kin country will put a piece of shit like this to death? :220v: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

cdog
08-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Why not a .19 cent bullet? Why keep him alive.

slingingsmoke
08-19-2005, 06:53 PM
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth!!
America will never be the same...
:(

JetBoatRich
08-19-2005, 06:55 PM
hard to understand "10" life sentences :devil:

HocusPocus
08-19-2005, 07:33 PM
the death penelty wasn't on the books when he commited the crimes, what he recieved was the most the judge could give.

HALLETT BOY
08-20-2005, 07:32 AM
Then we need to change the laws !!!

Havasu_Dreamin
08-20-2005, 07:36 AM
Just saw he got 10 life sentences. WTF... how many people do you have to torture, rape, and kill before this fu(kin country will put a piece of shit like this to death? :220v: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Kansas did not have the death penalty when the crimes were committed, hence no death penalty option at sentencing.

SmokinLowriderSS
08-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Sure wish we could change that here tho. :devil: :devil: I'd offer up my services and a few .45 slugs. :devil: At least I'm more humane than he ever was.
Drawing and quartering would be apropriate.

Angry Inch
08-20-2005, 05:04 PM
the death penelty wasn't on the books when he commited the crimes, what he recieved was the most the judge could give.
Speaking the truth.

riverroyal
08-20-2005, 05:17 PM
of the stuff this week on that guy,,he is messed up.Dont think he will last long in jail

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 06:00 PM
Speaking the truth.
I really couldn't see HP not telling the truth now.........( . )( . )........... :idea:

Jordy
08-20-2005, 06:04 PM
Of all the places in the country to not have a death penalty at the time of the crimes... Kansas??? Ever hear of Dodge City??? What happened to the good old days. :D :D :D

Kachina26
08-20-2005, 07:11 PM
Death, life , whatever. Just so long as he never gets out! I guess I feel that way because I live in Cali where Death row inmates have a better chance of dying of natural causes than they do being put down with a needle. Besides, the needle is way too easy. I want some suffering, not the same meds you get before surgery followed by a lethal injection :mad:

jdogginla
08-20-2005, 07:43 PM
He's worse off with the sentence he got. Kanas has the death penalty now, but like all states with the death penalty, those inmates are put into solitary confinement. They are not allowed out into the general population in the prison......... I.E no one can get to them. HE WILL get BT'd (Bind and Tortured) from plenty of those in prison. There is an unspeakable rule among the thieves, rapists, and killers. Young children are a No-No.
His is coming............hopefully he just gets BT'd and not BTK'd too quickly.
Just my .02

KACHINA KEN
08-20-2005, 07:57 PM
I'll go ahead and predict that he will be killed by another D- row inmate within a years time, same scenario as jeffrey dahmer. Inmates hate rapists and sickos like this. An opportunity will arise and the other guys will give him what he deserves.

Rexone
08-20-2005, 09:01 PM
An opportunity will arise and the other guys will give him what he deserves.
Probably much more timely that our weak ass justice system ever would of even with a death penalty sentence. Most never get killed anyway, cept in Texas.

unleashed
08-20-2005, 09:05 PM
The Death penatly sucks period. Its the easy way out. We need some type of slow torture available for these types of sickos. Cut em with razors, stick him in a dark hole with rats, roaches, flys etc. and let them sort it out. :220v:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :skull:

JackieV
08-20-2005, 09:47 PM
I haven't watched the news in a while...who is this and what the hell happened? OMG! :frown:

HocusPocus
08-21-2005, 06:14 AM
I haven't watched the news in a while...who is this and what the hell happened? OMG! :frown:
BTK (http://www.catchbtk.com/index.html)
here is a website about it.

Kachina26
08-21-2005, 06:58 AM
Awhile??? He started before you were born! :D 1974-1991 What's up with the sig?

SmokinLowriderSS
08-21-2005, 03:43 PM
The Death penatly sucks period. Its the easy way out. We need some type of slow torture available for these types of sickos. Cut em with razors, stick him in a dark hole with rats, roaches, flys etc. and let them sort it out. :220v:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :skull:
I have a few choice methods in mind (from the good old days of the inquisition times). Too bad the darn constitution steps up to prevent them all. :(

ECeptor
08-21-2005, 04:05 PM
Of all the places in the country to not have a death penalty at the time of the crimes... Kansas??? Ever hear of Dodge City??? What happened to the good old days. :D :D :D
Good 'ol days are long gone. BTK crimes happened before KS reinstated the death penality, therefore he's exempt.
Amazing thing is this freak got exactly what he wanted in the end - publicity. I was in Germany this week and he made the news there!!!
Here's a bit of trivia for everyone - his house was bought by the female owner of a local strip club. Weird....

DaveA
08-21-2005, 04:25 PM
Good 'ol days are long gone. BTK crimes happened before KS reinstated the death penality, therefore he's exempt.
Amazing thing is this freak got exactly what he wanted in the end - publicity. I was in Germany this week and he made the news there!!!
Here's a bit of trivia for everyone - his house was bought by the female owner of a local strip club. Weird....
According to a friend of mine out there, his wife filed for emergency divorce when all this came out- takes 30 days in KS. It couldn't have happened fast enuf for her, I'm sure. When I lived there, BTK was in the news from time to time when he'd begin to think everyone had forgotten about him, then he'd send a note to the TV station or to the cops. Got everybody all stirred up again....just like he wanted....

ECeptor
08-22-2005, 02:20 PM
According to a friend of mine out there, his wife filed for emergency divorce when all this came out- takes 30 days in KS. It couldn't have happened fast enuf for her, I'm sure. When I lived there, BTK was in the news from time to time when he'd begin to think everyone had forgotten about him, then he'd send a note to the TV station or to the cops. Got everybody all stirred up again....just like he wanted....
Speaking of his wife....I think she had to know the guy was a freak. They were together throughout it all and she didn't know?

SmokinLowriderSS
08-22-2005, 06:16 PM
No, she was unaware. He was a controlling personality and she just assumed papers adn such were from his work. She'd never riffle through anything to see what it was. Blissfully ignorant.
The divorce was granted in 2 days. Her ex (now) declined to fight it.

DaveA
08-22-2005, 08:24 PM
Any of you KS guys work at the company formerly known as Boeing??
Just wondering.

ECeptor
08-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Any of you KS guys work at the company formerly known as Boeing??
Just wondering.
No, but I know people who do.
I'm a little shy of the aircraft industry in Wichita. With that said, if they threw a nice raise my way I'd be there in a heartbeat!