PDA

View Full Version : Boat Biatch

cxr133
08-19-2005, 07:52 PM
Sooo..... exactly what makes a good boat biatch???
what should they bring w/ them??
and exactly what duties should be performed when boat biatchin???
just askin' in case i ever become one and wanted to get invited back again

Phat Matt
08-19-2005, 08:08 PM
They should bring some common sense.
They should be aware and helpful when docking or tying up. The should know how to throw and set and anchor properly. They should help keep the boat organized. They should at least go get ice and beer while you are filling up the boat at the gas station. They should help you wipe down and clean up at the end of the day.
Oh, and they should bring chicks with big boobies. :D

cxr133
08-19-2005, 08:11 PM
should they were their gilligan hat too

Essex29
08-19-2005, 08:16 PM
They should be aware and helpful when docking or tying up. The should know how to throw and set and anchor properly. They should help keep the boat organized. They should at least go get ice and beer while you are filling up the boat at the gas station. They should help you wipe down and clean up at the end of the day.
Matt, you nailed it! :D
It's always funny when it's time to get gas everyone stays in the car :idea:

HighRoller
08-19-2005, 09:28 PM
A good boat biatch should do the following:
1.) Show up with enough beverages to satisfy himself and one other person.
2.) Take off any article of clothing that will damage the GelCoat before boarding.
3.)Know how to tie a half-hitch
4.)Offer at least $20 for gas
5.) Stick around afterwards to help load/clean the boat
In general the Boat Biatch should contribute more than he/she recieves from the boating experience. Why? Because boating has a lot of costs that aren't shared by the actual passengers.

upsman105
08-19-2005, 09:34 PM
A good boat biatch should do the following:
1.) Show up with enough beverages to satisfy himself and one other person.
2.) Take off any article of clothing that will damage the GelCoat before boarding.
3.)Know how to tie a half-hitch
4.)Offer at least $20 for gas
5.) Stick around afterwards to help load/clean the boat
In general the Boat Biatch should contribute more than he/she recieves from the boating experience. Why? Because boating has a lot of costs that aren't shared by the actual passengers.
Sounds about perfect,,

Phat Matt
08-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Matt, you nailed it! :D
It's always funny when it's time to get gas everyone stays in the car :idea:
I know. Sometimes I have to say, "you guys can go get some ice". :D Hell, I'll even pay for it. :D

Jordy
08-19-2005, 09:40 PM
Yeppers. Mine handles the truck on lauch and retrieval, helps hook up and unhook the trailer, brings all the beer and other beverages, shows up early and makes sure everything is ready to go, stays after everyone else bails and helps get the boat in the backyard, helps load and unload the boat. I've got a good boat bitch and there is a reason he's been out with me pretty much everytime I've had the boat out. ;)

Essex29
08-19-2005, 10:03 PM
Yeppers. Mine handles the truck on lauch and retrieval, helps hook up and unhook the trailer, brings all the beer and other beverages, shows up early and makes sure everything is ready to go, stays after everyone else bails and helps get the boat in the backyard, helps load and unload the boat. I've got a good boat bitch and there is a reason he's been out with me pretty much everytime I've had the boat out. ;)
FOCK! Can you clone that one? :eek:

HighRoller
08-19-2005, 10:10 PM
That's not boat biatch...That's called a WIFE!!!