PDA

View Full Version : So.....

Havasu_Dreamin
08-20-2005, 07:57 AM
When should I order my Ultra 23 deck that will fall apart, according to one forum member, since it was probably put together by illegals draining the system, according to other forum members, or my new Howard Deck that is a little bit bigger than the average row boat, and use this design I saw on a few boats that have been pictured here, especially that Trident, and is there anyway I can get it finished ahead of the fireman ahead of me who shouldnÂ’t be ordering a boat anyway since Ahnold is going to take that away from them as well. Damn, I gots lots to think about.
Relax people, it's a joke and a brief synopsis of the week for those of you that might have missed it all. Life is too short! Happy Friday!

voodoomedman
08-20-2005, 08:04 AM
When should I order my Ultra 23 deck that will fall apart, according to one forum member, since it was probably put together by illegals draining the system, according to other forum members, or my new Howard Deck that is a little bit bigger than the average row boat, and use this design I saw on a few boats that have been pictured here, especially that Trident, and is there anyway I can get it finished ahead of the fireman ahead of me who shouldnÂ’t be ordering a boat anyway since Ahnold is going to take that away from them as well. Damn, I gots lots to think about.
Relax people, it's a joke and a brief synopsis of the week for those of you that might have missed it all. Life is too short! Happy Friday!
Welcome to the seminar on how to turn all the $hit talking threads into one!!!

JB in so cal
08-20-2005, 08:07 AM
...you gettin' thru-hull? :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
08-20-2005, 08:10 AM
...you gettin' thru-hull? :rollside:
Hell yeah! It gets me 5 MPH! :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-20-2005, 08:12 AM
I thought checkers on the gel make it go 5mph faster? :D

Froggystyle
08-20-2005, 04:49 PM
Hey now... who is going to copy my graphics????
Where is that number to 1-800-LAW-DOGS.
Just another week in the jungle...

THOR
08-20-2005, 04:52 PM
Easy, you dont want Froggy to teach you a lesson in humility like he did to RD. :boxingguy

Jordy
08-20-2005, 04:56 PM
You forgot something about high fuel prices. ;)

cxr133
08-20-2005, 04:57 PM
THe best WEEK OF:
***boat

Angry Inch
08-20-2005, 05:04 PM
I thought it was 5hp.... :confused:

ahhell
08-20-2005, 05:08 PM
I thought checkers on the gel make it go 5mph faster? :D
DONT f*** WITH MY CHECKERS.....they got me 7mph..... :D