PDA

View Full Version : Flamming shots

HCS
08-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Ok here they are. Blow them out first. :D
Check the links. May not be work safe.
Click 1 (http://www.leenks.com/link21835.htm)
Click 2 (http://www.pimppanther.com/media/1121689113)
And last, the one posted before.
Click (http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1324&mode=nested&order=0&thold=-1)

Miss Perfect
08-20-2005, 10:58 AM
I've done flaming shots once and the first video is pretty much what happened. Darn near burned the place down. The bartender was not very happy with me when I caught his shirt on fire. Ooopps :D

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 11:47 AM
I use to drink " White Lightnings " and you put a small straw in the glass and suck the chit right down, you don't put them out..that would be a normal shooter now wouldn't it?...........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D

Miss Perfect
08-20-2005, 11:49 AM
I use to drink " White Lightnings " and you put a small straw in the glass and suck the chit right down, you don't put them out..that would be a normal shooter now wouldn't it?...........( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D
I was afraid to drink something that was on fire (please refer to video #2 & 3). I decided to blow it out. I guess I blew a little too hard! :p

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 11:56 AM
I was afraid to drink something that was on fire (please refer to video #2 & 3). I decided to blow it out. I guess I blew a little too hard! :p
Just try it next time and use one of those small straws for drinks and suck it all done fast.........( . )( . )............ :cool:

Totally IncapASSitated
08-20-2005, 12:00 PM
Anyone seen the "Statue of Liberty" shot???
I was out in St. Louie all week for a business meeting (in which we do more drinking then meeting...but that's another story) and a friend of mine demonstrated this one while we were out one night...
1) have the bartender pour a double shot of 151 & Goldschlager
2) dip your pointer and middle finger in the shot
3) light your fingers on fire and hold them up like the torch
4) drink the shot before the flames go out
Your bound to "impress" all of your fellow lush friends!!!

lucky
08-20-2005, 12:02 PM
Thats some funny chit... First one the guy was screaming like a little girl. :D
Forensic
hansen in back in the day lmao :wink:

Keithb87
08-20-2005, 12:05 PM
I'm still Rolling onf the floor... :cry: That there is some funny Chit :rollside:

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 12:05 PM
I wasn't stupid and tried to drink fire, you have to put in a straw and suck the flame out...don't you guys know anything :D :D .........( . )( . )..........I don't scream like a girl either Lucky, I cry like a baby :D :D

Miss Perfect
08-20-2005, 12:08 PM
Haha... funny :D

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 12:11 PM
Haha... funny :D
No that wasn't..........( . )( . ).......... :notam: :D

Miss Perfect
08-20-2005, 12:12 PM
No that wasn't..........( . )( . ).......... :notam: :D
Yes, it was! :D and it still is....

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Yes, it was! :D and it still is....
Watching someone try to drink a flamming shooter without a straw is killer, so there :D ........( . )( . ).........

Miss Perfect
08-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Watching someone try to drink a flamming shooter without a straw is killer, so there :D ........( . )( . ).........
Well it wasn't flaming when I drank it, just the bartender was :D

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 12:54 PM
Well it wasn't flaming when I drank it, just the bartender was :D
He was a hotty after you got done then :D :D .......( . )( . )..........

Miss Perfect
08-20-2005, 01:11 PM
He was a hotty after you got done then :D :D .......( . )( . )..........
He was a hotty to begin with, but he was SMOKIN' by the end of the night! :wink:

jackpunx
08-20-2005, 01:30 PM
if you let them burn for a few before you drink them.. the shot glass will burn the crap out of yoru lip

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Okay, one last time here :crossx: you don't do them like those retards did, stick the straw in the shooter and suck the flame out..from the bottom :rolleyes: :crossx: ..........( . )( . ).........
PS, Miss Perfect isn't a tard either :p the rest are though :D :D

Angry Inch
08-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Is there a way to drink them without lighting your face on fire?

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 02:41 PM
Is there a way to drink them without lighting your face on fire?
Be the hit at the club and use the small straw and stick it in and you suck the shot out and the flame is gone........( . )( . )........... :shift:

Miss Perfect
08-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Be the hit at the club and use the small straw and stick it in and you suck the shot out and the flame is gone........( . )( . )........... :shift:
That's the gay way to do it Kim, the retard way is to light your face on fire and the smart way is to light the whole darn place on fire :rollside:

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 04:29 PM
That's the gay way to do it Kim, the retard way is to light your face on fire and the smart way is to light the whole darn place on fire :rollside:
Did you have a weiner roast to make the day :D :D In the bar?.........( . )( . )............

Miss Perfect
08-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Did you have a weiner roast to make the day :D :D In the bar?.........( . )( . )............
No, but I hear you like weenies :eek:

Kim Hanson
08-20-2005, 06:08 PM
No, but I hear you like weenies :eek:
Maybe if that some strange of calling them tits, I thought those were hangers :D :D ........( . )( . )...........

wildbillg
08-20-2005, 07:00 PM
I used to drink falming blue jesus's,
I know one thing I would blow them out befor they hit my lips.....\
AND I drank ALOT of them!!! only got burned maybe once................. :shift:

HCS
08-23-2005, 08:16 AM
I used to drink falming blue jesus's,
I know one thing I would blow them out befor they hit my lips.....\
AND I drank ALOT of them!!! only got burned maybe once................. :shift:
I thought you were suppose to burn your face off. :D

HavaPaul
08-23-2005, 08:41 AM
Just lip lock the shotglass before throwin it back. flame goes out. Just make shure you exhale slightly not through the nose. :crossx:

Miss Perfect
08-23-2005, 08:47 AM
Just lip lock the shotglass before throwin it back. flame goes out. Just make shure you exhale slightly not through the nose. :crossx:
OK, I'll try that next time....NOT :hammerhea

Mrs.charitycase
08-23-2005, 09:32 AM
Ok here they are. Blow them out first. :D
Check the links. May not be work safe.
Click 1 (http://www.leenks.com/link21835.htm)
Click 2 (http://www.pimppanther.com/media/1121689113)
And last, the one posted before.
Click (http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1324&mode=nested&order=0&thold=-1)
Click 1.... What a freakin puss.. LITTLE GIRL!! Remember in school (besides don't play with fire)..STOP DROP AND ROLL! ..Don't pat it ya freakin dumbass.....Oh and try not to scream like a GIRL!
Second Click .... Yeah...His face caught on fire...Probably normal. He handled it.
Third click... That was cool. Freakin DRAGON!
All in all
Everybody gets all freaked out....BUT WTF DID THEY THINK WOULD HAPPEN??????????????????????????????????????

BajaMike
08-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Is there a (smart) way to drink them without lighting your face on fire? :confused:
Ya, don't put flaming things near your face.... :yuk: