PDA

View Full Version : Handy Man

cdog
08-20-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm helping an old lady clear out her house to sell and she needs some work done. She needs her house painted and needs some yard work. Does anyone have any friends or family in the biz? The home is in Pomona. This sort of work used to go to my gardener but he burnt that bridge. You must have your own truck and tools to do the job...

*!Ken's Wife!*
08-20-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm helping an old lady clear out her house to sell and she needs some work done. She needs her house painted and needs some yard work. Does anyone have any friends or family in the biz? The home is in Pomona. This sort of work used to go to my gardener but he burnt that bridge. You must have your own truck and tools to do the job...
My Dad has his own arborist service and if he can't help he knows someone who can I'm sure. His name is Bob and his office number is 951 353-0936 just leave him a message on the machine and he'll call you back. Tell him I told you to call....hope this helps.
Barbara

JB in so cal
08-20-2005, 03:08 PM
does it matter if the handy man is a "beaner" or not ?? ....... (totally kidding, had to get the weekend off to a bang :crossx: ) :rollside: -keyes
what if his truck is painted similar-not exact, just real close - to another guy's truck?

bordsmnj
08-20-2005, 04:32 PM
what if his truck is only two months old and the paint is falling off 'cuse he phocking abused it? :cry: :D