PDA

View Full Version : Hey Nashvillebound

hoolign
05-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Those pics of the wife were awsome ..thanks bro ..my $32.50 US is in the mail!

NashvilleBound
05-06-2006, 05:13 PM
Those pics of the wife were awsome ..thanks bro ..my $32.50 US is in the mail!
No worries....any time!

RiverOtter
05-06-2006, 06:17 PM
WTH didn't I get pics :cry:

hoolign
05-06-2006, 06:18 PM
WTH didn't I get pics :cry:
78.50 USD and I'll hook ya up :D

RiverOtter
05-06-2006, 06:19 PM
78.50 USD and I'll hook ya up :D
USD's aren't worth much anymore :cry:

hoolign
05-06-2006, 06:21 PM
USD's aren't worth much anymore :cry:
BWAAAHhhhAHAAHHhhAHH hAAAHh AAAAAHh Aaa :crossx:

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 09:19 AM
BWAAAHhhhAHAAHHhhAHH hAAAHh AAAAAHh Aaa :crossx:
Won't be long before we're Ameritards :cry: :cry:

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 11:54 AM
Won't be long before we're Ameritards :cry: :cry:
Mouse in your pocket?

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Mouse in your pocket?
I don't get it?

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I don't get it?
Imagine that....... :rollside: It's the "we're" part...in "it wont be long before 'we're' Ameritards". Uh, never mind........
BTW: Did you call last week? Whats up?

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Imagine that....... :rollside: It's the "we're" part...in "it wont be long before 'we're' Ameritards". Uh, never mind........
BTW: Did you call last week? Whats up?
Oh, got it. Yes, needed advise on a sales contract. Too late now (for better or worse). I have 2 contracts on my house.

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Oh, got it. Yes, needed advise on a sales contract. Too late now (for better or worse). I have 2 contracts on my house.
I am assuming the No. 1 home. And you cant have two contracts....one will be your accepted offer and the other will be a backup. If your agent has a clue they put in a 48hr kickout clause for you. Next time leave a message.....sorry that I missed the call.

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 02:02 PM
I am assuming the No. 1 home. And you cant have two contracts....one will be your accepted offer and the other will be a backup. If your agent has a clue they put in a 48hr kickout clause for you. Next time leave a message.....sorry that I missed the call.
We have a contingent offer from party #1 with an amendment stating I can accept any non contingent offer and give them 15 days in which to close. Well, 4 days after taking the contingent offer we got a non contingent offer. So I had to deliver the bad news to Party #1.
We are selling By Owner. We took the 1st offer before a sign even went up. The 2nd offer 4 days after the sign went up and from a couple who has never even seen the house. Their mother in law and realtor previewed the house and the realtor signed all the paperwork.

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 02:09 PM
We have a contingent offer from party #1 with an amendment stating I can accept any non contingent offer and give them 15 days in which to close. Well, 4 days after taking the contingent offer we got a non contingent offer. So I had to deliver the bad news to Party #1.
We are selling By Owner. We took the 1st offer before a sign even went up. The 2nd offer 4 days after the sign went up and from a couple who has never even seen the house. Their mother in law and realtor previewed the house and the realtor signed all the paperwork.
I am really glad it went quick but my instincts say...TOO CHEAP. Reality.....you dont need the money anyways, so who really cares...... :rollside:

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 02:14 PM
I am really glad it went quick but my instincts say...TOO CHEAP. Reality.....you dont need the money anyways, so who really cares...... :rollside:
I did price it below market for a quick sale. Just didn't expect to have people fighting over it.
Oh ya, and.............. :notam:

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 02:16 PM
I did price it below market for a quick sale. Just didn't expect to have people fighting over it.
Oh ya, and.............. :notam:
ROTFLMAO......right back atcha :notam: :D

JB in so cal
05-07-2006, 02:17 PM
RO. You sold your boat and house; I'm thinkinh the 30' deck with twin 700's should be just about right. I'll meet you in Havasu to break it in.

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 02:20 PM
RO. You sold your boat and house; I'm thinkinh the 30' deck with twin 700's should be just about right. I'll meet you in Havasu to break it in.
Nope, couldn't afford that one after the inevidable divorice :D

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Just a note if your considering a deck/Ilmor.....I just put a new ECM in this sled....AMAZING difference. Now to Lake Cumberland for prop testing.... Taching 80mph no problem with the 26. Need at least a 28. going to test the labbed 30 that I have Tuesday on Center Hill if your up for a short speed run.......

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Just a note if your considering a deck/Ilmor.....I just put a new ECM in this sled....AMAZING difference. Now to Lake Cumberland for prop testing.... Taching 80mph no problem with the 26. Need at least a 28. going to test the labbed 30 that I have Tuesday on Center Hill if your up for a short speed run.......
Glad to hear it's running strong. With all the stuff I've got going on I can't make the trip. Same time last year I'd already be in my car. :cool:

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Glad to hear it's running strong. With all the stuff I've got going on I can't make the trip. Same time last year I'd already be in my car. :cool:
Are you going to the Poker Run? (July 22nd I think)Plenty of room for you if you want to go with us/me. Have not heard from Brad in a while so I dont know what he's up to......

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 02:29 PM
Are you going to the Poker Run? (July 22nd I think)Plenty of room for you if you want to go with us/me. Have not heard from Brad in a while so I dont know what he's up to......
I would love to go! That would be a long needed break. :cool:

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 02:32 PM
I would love to go! That would be a long needed break. :cool:
Consider yourself appointed co-pilot.

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Consider yourself appointed co-pilot.
Hot Dam! Already looking for the strap to hold my glasses on :cool:

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Hot Dam! Already looking for the strap to hold my glasses on :cool:
Good call....still got earplug packs so were good to go......
Last time I got the Ultra completely out of the water......same plan for this year with the Magic.....with any luck;)

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Good call....still got earplug packs so were good to go......
Last time I got the Ultra completely out of the water......same plan for this year with the Magic.....with any luck;)
Air I can handle. Stuff I can't :cool:

NashvilleBound
05-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Air I can handle. Stuff I can't :cool:
I can promise you no stuffs....... but I really look forward to the barg wakes with no kids on board;)

RiverOtter
05-07-2006, 05:23 PM
I can promise you no stuffs....... but I really look forward to the barg wakes with no kids on board;)
:2purples: