PDA

View Full Version : LHC Marina What's the deal??????

hot_diggity_dog
08-21-2005, 08:06 AM
I have been boycotting the Marina since all of the Bullshiat happened. But I decide with the Monsoon storms I would be safer by having a protected marina to launch out of.
Well my experience ws actually pleasant. :eek: The guy at the gate
was nice and didn't say a thing other then take my cash. :wink:
They had numerous personell directing traffic at the ramp, and lauching went off without a problem. :wink: Also no mention or any signs of noise testing. :2purples:
They also have Tony in the golf cart picking you up after you drop the truck off. :wink: :D
So why the change? :argue: Its a good change! :wink: :D
HDD

jbtrailerjim
08-21-2005, 08:15 AM
That's good to hear. LHC Marina is by far the best ramp to use in Havasu. I don't use it very often since I stay at the Beachcomber and they have a there own ramp. Once in a while though when the water level's get low, I do use the marina. Because the Beachcombers ramp becomes not useable. I honestly have never had a problem with any of the staff at the marina.

voodoomedman
08-21-2005, 08:19 AM
That's good to hear. LHC Marina is by far the best ramp to use in Havasu. I don't use it very often since I stay at the Beachcomber and they have a there own ramp. Once in a while though when the water level's get low, I do use the marina. Because the Beachcombers ramp becomes not useable. I honestly have never had a problem with any of the staff at the marina.
You probably will. I did not have any problems until one time when they really pissed me off. I refuse to give them my hard earned money. Besides 100 bucks gets you a fiscal year pass to Windsor and Sandpoint. Much cheaper if launch in Havasu at least 10 times.

Jordy
08-21-2005, 09:04 AM
Look what I found:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/233.jpg
:D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
08-21-2005, 09:14 AM
Maybe it was a letter from the Governor? :hammerhea

CARRERA
08-21-2005, 12:16 PM
It all sounds good, maybe the voices have been heard...............

hot_diggity_dog
08-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Look what I found:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/233.jpg
:D :D :D
That's too funny you stalker, can't I just launch without you spying on me!
HDD

Jordy
08-21-2005, 06:28 PM
That's too funny you stalker, can't I just launch without you spying on me!
HDD
I got a bunch more too. Espeically when I told you that I had a high powered rifle on you and to turn and wave. :D :D :D

Dusty Times
08-22-2005, 02:45 PM
I called last weekend after I was told are launch ramp situation at Nautical still has not been fixed
They were very nice but said their limit was 32' (the guy mentioned I should just try to roll through and they probably wouldn't say anything. But I didn't want to get turned away). With me being 38' I sat out another weekend.
I'm not very enthused with the rock pile under Windsor.

Supultlbich
08-22-2005, 04:18 PM
we launched there on tuesday and got tested, the guy was real cool, no hassle whatsoever.

voodoomedman
08-22-2005, 04:48 PM
we launched there on tuesday and got tested, the guy was real cool, no hassle whatsoever.
The old guy with the white beard that does the testing is cool. Everybody else I have dealt with is a jerk.

DrewDown
08-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Windsor ramps suck.

H20Advantage
08-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Make sure you give the ramp guys a bottle of cold water (the old guy with white beard and the younger guy, Fabian,that is always there) when launching and that seems to keeps them in a good mood. They really do appreciate too.
We have had absolutely no problems this year with any of the staff and I have been waiting for the shoe to drop and things to change but everyone has been very nice.

Magic34
08-22-2005, 07:15 PM
I called last weekend after I was told are launch ramp situation at Nautical still has not been fixed
They were very nice but said their limit was 32' (the guy mentioned I should just try to roll through and they probably wouldn't say anything. But I didn't want to get turned away). With me being 38' I sat out another weekend.
What's wrong with the Nautical? I haven't been there since June, but launched there just fine then.
Anyone know?

Jordy
08-22-2005, 07:17 PM
With me being 38' I sat out another weekend.
Just take Gibson with you. He has them convinced that his MTI is only about 24' long and they even got a tape out and measured it. :D :D :D

SummitKarl
08-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Its a good change! :wink: :D
HDD
hey "G" WAY COOL!!!!!!!! to met you and "P" this weekend, you are a absolute crack up :D ........dam near wet my pants a few times.... oh wait I did wet my pants a few times at Steamboat :2purples: :notam:
please PM me on your next visit to Havi.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734g2.JPG

hot_diggity_dog
08-22-2005, 08:23 PM
hey "G" WAY COOL!!!!!!!! to met you and "P" this weekend, you are a absolute crack up :D ........dam near wet my pants a few times.... oh wait I did wet my pants a few times at Steamboat :2purples: :notam:
please PM me on your next visit to Havi.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2734g2.JPG
For sure Karl! I'll give ya a ring. Had a blast.
HDD

Liquid Courage
08-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Couldn't agree with you more! Windsor sucks. It would be really nice if we could go back to the old days of launching at the main marina w/out any problems.
However, I would have to say that just because one person didn't have a problem when they went there I wouldn't call off the boycot just yet. Those f*ckin' people over there are so bi-polar and can't stick with a desicion or direction to save their lives. Test/don't test, no one over 32'/no one over 30'/no one over 35'. It's ok to launch at the poker run but not any other time. It's ok to let 'some' boats launch over 32' but not others :rolleyes:
Those azzholes that run that place need a plate glass installed in their stomach so they can see what they're doing when their heads are shoved so far up their azzes! :mad:

RUCAV
08-22-2005, 09:39 PM
I do not plan to use them if they run the gas docks there I had some dead battery issues on Thursday so after charging them all night I decide to run it for a while to make sure they are good to go. I run from Havasu Springs to the Topoc Marina. Then I pick up some friends from the channel and go coving it for a while just hanging out. Well I am about to drop them off but realize I have less than 1/4 tank of fuel and have to get back to the springs. I shoot in the marina with about 10 minutes to spare and pull up to the gas pump. Joe security guy walks up and says "Your not here for gas are you". The idea of responding with "No, we heard you were given away free blow jobs today" was hard to resist. But I did and said we were and thought we had 10 minutes left. My wife checks her watch and also has 10 til. The couple we picked up also checks and they have almost a quarter til. Anyways, barney fife tells me they already turned off the pumps cause its 7:01 (Yeah, in Bejing). I explain that I desperately need gas because I live down at the springs and every place else is closed. He suggests going to Havasu Landing and walks away. As Jeff Spicoli would say, "You Dick!"

dicudmore
08-23-2005, 06:24 AM
hey HDD nice to "almost" meet you yesterday, and I launch at the marina also :wink:

hot_diggity_dog
08-23-2005, 07:15 AM
hey HDD nice to "almost" meet you yesterday, and I launch at the marina also :wink:
Dan,
I'll stop and chat with ya next time :wink: the wife get's a little bummed everytime I stop and talk to HB peeps when she wants to go somewhere! :eek: :hammerhea :wink:
Also you live really close, I'm off Saratoga and Jamaica.
HDD

dicudmore
08-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Dan,
I'll stop and chat with ya next time :wink: the wife get's a little bummed everytime I stop and talk to HB peeps when she wants to go somewhere! :eek: :hammerhea :wink:
Also you live really close, I'm off Saratoga and Jamaica.
HDD
I hear ya there, mine does too :hammer2:
You know where we're at, when the flag is up we're in town :D

Havasu Luvr
08-23-2005, 08:06 AM
I hear ya there, mine does too :hammer2:
You know where we're at, when the flag is up we're in town :D
:( Dan, I never get an invite like that :( and I was in your part of town sat..... First time in Simi Vlly off the 210....NICE ! ! :smile:

dicudmore
08-23-2005, 09:28 AM
:( Dan, I never get an invite like that :( and I was in your part of town sat..... First time in Simi Vlly off the 210....NICE ! ! :smile:
we were talking about havasu my friend :cool:
You and Sandra are welcome at the Havasu house anytime, when the flag is up, we are in town. Look for the dually, or the Cheetah in the driveway...
Ours is around the corner from HDD. Jamaica between corvair and saratoga :cool:
Simi Valley?? No wonder I didn't see you in Havasu :(

Magic34
08-24-2005, 08:42 AM
What's wrong with the Nautical? I haven't been there since June, but launched there just fine then.
Anyone know?
Anyone????

voodoomedman
08-24-2005, 08:47 AM
Anyone????
Do a search. There was a thread about them not letting you use the ramp if you were a timeshare owner not staying there or something. If you were staying there in a timeshare then they would give you a voucher for crazyhorse or something. Had to do with a legal battle or something.