PDA

View Full Version : Runnin' It Hard....in Crestline!

Krazy K
08-21-2005, 03:32 PM
Hey all,
I just thought I'd let you know, I will be gracing you with my presence in the So. California area come August 29th. It will be cool to possibly meet up with some of you and say hi face to face! I won't be hitting the river until probably next summer, but look forward to getting out there again!
See some of you soon!
Keith

JetBoatRich
08-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Crestline :cool: what is bringing you down there :rolleyes:

Krazy K
08-21-2005, 09:54 PM
To finish school and become a teacher. I'll then move back up here for a few years. I'll be staying in my aunt's basement rent-free.

Midlife Advantage
08-21-2005, 10:43 PM
well mr soy pecker, let us know while you're here and where yer at, and we'll have to get you to a HB gathering!

H20 Toie
08-22-2005, 04:23 AM
To finish school and become a teacher. I'll then move back up here for a few years. I'll be staying in my aunt's basement rent-free.
A basement? who has a basement in California

HavaPaul
08-22-2005, 05:35 AM
Hello KrazyK,I am in Crestline a few nights a week. And am in Havi on the weekends. Studied forestry up in Coos Bay Or. when i was a youngin. Nice country up there,but cold and wet.
You will find crestline a good place to be, Low crime no gangs and such. The roads going up the mountain are frequently closed due to mudslides and snow in the winter but there is a back road and a front road. Temps are cool, I actualy put a pair of pants and a sweatshirt on last week, what a treat.

lalhc
08-22-2005, 07:09 AM
Hey Keith - welcome to the neighborhood. I live in Lake Arrowhead full time, but spend much of my free time out in Havi.

Krazy K
08-22-2005, 02:54 PM
A basement? who has a basement in California
Actually, she's on a hill and the basement is the ground level part of the house. The main level is actually the 2nd story as the hill she is on is fairly steep.

Krazy K
08-22-2005, 02:55 PM
well mr soy pecker, let us know while you're here and where yer at, and we'll have to get you to a HB gathering!
Will do!!