PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans in august

H20 Toie
08-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Who in there right mind would go to new orleans in august, Well since Wheel of Fortune is taping in New orleans i had to go. it is amasing how many people are here, bourbon street is awsome, i saw more tites tonight then i ever have at the river and no pasties either, the only problem is that i went to early and when you buy one beer you get 3, and since i am not a wastful person i felt obliged to drink them and since its 100 firking degrees you have to drink them fast or they get warm ( i hate warm beer) i only made it till now and i am beat, next sat night ill know better and start later, plus next week i won't have such an early call time.
later all

KACHINA KEN
08-21-2005, 09:44 PM
Who in there right mind would go to new orleans in august, Well since Wheel of Fortune is taping in New orleans i had to go. it is amasing how many people are here, bourbon street is awsome, i saw more tites tonight then i ever have at the river and no pasties either, the only problem is that i went to early and when you buy one beer you get 3, and since i am not a wastful person i felt obliged to drink them and since its 100 firking degrees you have to drink them fast or they get warm ( i hate warm beer) i only made it till now and i am beat, next sat night ill know better and start later, plus next week i won't have such an early call time.
later all
I want your problems :)

a catered life
08-22-2005, 05:49 AM
if you enjoyed it in august try madi gras late feburary, march and sometimes april its the best party i have ever been to hands down