PDA

View Full Version : The "SUNS" are shining in Phoenix tonight!

AZJD
05-06-2006, 06:39 PM
5 minutes to go and up by 30pts I believe this one is in the bag!
Sorry Kobe! :cry:

dmontzsta
05-06-2006, 06:40 PM
It is pretty weird, Kobe has not attempted a shot all 4th quarter, he is not doing a thing but giving up the ball every time he touches it. I think they gave up in the 3rd. Oh well, Detroit will win it all anyways. :)

AirtimeLavey
05-06-2006, 06:53 PM
No class by the Suns. Up by over 25, and still launching 3's. I hope the Clips spank them.

AZJD
05-06-2006, 06:55 PM
No class by the Suns. Up by over 25, and still launching 3's. I hope the Clips spank them.
A little pay back for the cheap shots Kobe and Odom threw out there tonight, I wish they'd of beat by 50

cc322
05-06-2006, 07:33 PM
You got to be kidding...It's not over till it's over

cc322
05-06-2006, 07:34 PM
A little pay back for the cheap shots Kobe and Odom threw out there tonight, I wish they'd of beat by 50
I Agree Great job suns..........

AirtimeLavey
05-06-2006, 07:36 PM
You got to be kidding...It's not over till it's over
:confused: um, I'm thinking it's over. For this season.

B-rad502
05-06-2006, 08:19 PM
"Class??"
You mean like Kobe not hanging around to shake any hands after the game like his teammates did?? Class is not a word you can ever say in the same sentence with Kobe.

B-rad502
05-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Could not have said it better myself! :)

Jordy
05-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Which one of the Suns that handed Kobe his ass tonight was he wondering if he knew the other night??? I don't care if the Suns go out in 4 games to the Clippers, but dealing with as big of a group of arrogant cocksuckers as the Lakers is behind them now. What a bunch of dickheads in that organization. F 'em all. :crossx:

AZJD
05-07-2006, 12:20 AM
Hey, I will Phil Jackson some credit, he took a sub-standard team to the playoffs........however, you cannot count on one player to take you to the promise lane all by him self! Jordan did it with a great supporting class! Kobe, as much as this former laker fan would like to dispell, did get his team to the playoffs.....but it would not have happened without Phil!
The suns have been phenomenal considering they have not had the biggest threat inside the paint palying this year. Stoudamire is a force to be considered every time you play the Suns. No matter how far the Suns go this year, nothing but respect should be given for a performance well desereved!

dmontzsta
05-07-2006, 06:35 AM
Which one of the Suns that handed Kobe his ass tonight was he wondering if he knew the other night??? I don't care if the Suns go out in 4 games to the Clippers, but dealing with as big of a group of arrogant cocksuckers as the Lakers is behind them now. What a bunch of dickheads in that organization. F 'em all. :crossx:
I can tell you did not watch the game. Kobe did not even ATTEMPT any shots in the 2nd half. He was trying to get his team mates going, but they never showed, just like the last 3 games.

dmontzsta
05-07-2006, 06:55 AM
No Don....Kobe was throwing one os his hissy fits. In a game 7 and with his teamates not getting it done "THAT" is the appropriate time to do it himself. Sorry, Kobe is a little sulking bitch and he proved it again last night.
lol. Its funny, no matter what the guy does, haters will hate. If he doesnt shoot and passes the ball, he is a sissy throwing a fit. When he shoots too much, he is a ball hog. When will it end? the problem is he is so great that he is under a microscope so all the haters find SOMETHING to nag on him about. There is NO denying Kobe is the best player in the entire NBA. You do not hear people talking shit about Lebron, Carmelo, Wade, etc... when they shoot alot, calling them "ball hogs" or if they dont shoot and pass, calling them "sissys". Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

dmontzsta
05-07-2006, 07:32 AM
Charles Barkley said he was just showing how selfish he was...AGAIN
HA! Barkley is also the biggest hater. He said the Lakers should have kept Shaq and that keeping Kobe was not the best move, he is not using his basketball knowledge, he is just a hater.

SnoopJonnyJon
05-07-2006, 08:17 AM
HA! Barkley is also the biggest hater. He said the Lakers should have kept Shaq and that keeping Kobe was not the best move, he is not using his basketball knowledge, he is just a hater.
Well, Heat made it to second round, Lakers didn't. I think they should have kept Shaq. Don't get me wrong, I am a Lakers fan and like Kobe, but Shaq made it easier for Kobe to score. I realize Kobe has been improving since Shaq left, but if Shaq was still in the paint drawing a continuous double team, Kobe would have way more open looks. Not to mention the 20-25 pts per game that Shaq gets would have certainly help the Lakers win the series.

a catered life
05-07-2006, 08:20 AM
no other seris (or player-kobe) has drawn so much talk in the first round..this just shows the amount of undercover haters there are :yuk:

BadKachina
05-07-2006, 09:09 AM
no other seris (or player-kobe) has drawn so much talk in the first round..this just shows the amount of undercover haters there are :yuk:
Hater or not where was Kobe in the second half? It was obvious he wasn't going to try and score. Was he proving a point that his team can't win without him? I think he was showing up Phil, it wouldn't surprise me if the war of words between Kobe and Phil will start up again. Being a Suns fan I'm glad they won, but I expected a better game out of Kobe. I really think he laid down to prove a point.

AZJD
05-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Hater or not where was Kobe in the second half? It was obvious he wasn't going to try and score. Was he proving a point that his team can't win without him? I think he was showing up Phil, it wouldn't surprise me if the war of words between Kobe and Phil will start up again. Being a Suns fan I'm glad they won, but I expected a better game out of Kobe. I really think he laid down to prove a point.
He's done it before!

BadKachina
05-07-2006, 09:13 AM
He's done it before!
Are you guys going out today? I'm half ass thinking of going.......

Jordy
05-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Are you guys going out today? I'm half ass thinking of going.......
We'll be there. Ugh. :notam: :D

dmontzsta
05-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Well, Heat made it to second round, Lakers didn't. I think they should have kept Shaq. Don't get me wrong, I am a Lakers fan and like Kobe, but Shaq made it easier for Kobe to score. I realize Kobe has been improving since Shaq left, but if Shaq was still in the paint drawing a continuous double team, Kobe would have way more open looks. Not to mention the 20-25 pts per game that Shaq gets would have certainly help the Lakers win the series.
ha! the heat has a much deeper team, they should be crushing people. Shaq is getting old and really showing it, his days are over, the Heat picked him up after the Lakers used up his prime, sorry to say but nobody will see the Shaq of SHOWTIME! He will play another 1-2 years with the Heat, then retire, with his jersey hanging in Staples.

SnoopJonnyJon
05-07-2006, 08:08 PM
ha! the heat has a much deeper team, they should be crushing people. Shaq is getting old and really showing it, his days are over, the Heat picked him up after the Lakers used up his prime, sorry to say but nobody will see the Shaq of SHOWTIME! He will play another 1-2 years with the Heat, then retire, with his jersey hanging in Staples.
Oh, I know he isn't what he used to be. He used to be the best player in the league, bar none. Now he isn't. But he does still demand a double team inside, every single time he has the ball. Even if he isn't scoring, having a big man like that makes it so much easier for the outside players. Lakers should have done whatever was necessary to keep him.

SnoopJonnyJon
05-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Oh yeah... and I really do hope he gets retired in Staples, it is where he belongs.

GAME TIME
05-07-2006, 08:51 PM
Arrogant??? When you have as many championships as the Lakers you are expected to win. Something the suns know nothing about. Lakers had this series won and let it go. Suns will get their ass' handed to them by the Clippers. F the Suns.