PDA

View Full Version : Need to rent or borrow a truck in Havasu this Thursday AM

bohica
08-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Anyone know where I can rent/borrow a truck for an hour or so. A bunch of my Glamis buddies are coming to Havasu and staying at Crazyhorse. I'm going to drive up my moho and stay their too. Problem is I'm going up a day before anyone else, and I can't get my boat out of the garage with the moho, and don't feel like launching it with a 40' Diesel Pusher.
I just need to go from my house at the south end of town to Crazyhorse, launch and drop the trailer. Boat is a Conquest deck boat.

RiverDave
08-23-2005, 10:41 AM
If it was me I'd call John (warlock25) I'm sure if you hook him up with the detail he wouldn't mind helping you out.. To be honest He probably wouldn't mind helping you out anyways, but ya oughta give him the biz becuase he's a cool guy. ;) :D
928 - 486 - 3832
RD

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Whats with the avitars??? You guys are confusing me! :( :p

Jordy
08-23-2005, 10:46 AM
Whats with the avitars??? You guys are confusing me! :( :p
Yeah, I've had to do double takes a couple times. F'kn swingers. :D :D :D

WYRD
08-23-2005, 10:48 AM
:D :D Jordy, someone told me that you had some extra room on your boat for labor day................ :idea: :idea:

Jordy
08-23-2005, 10:53 AM
:D :D Jordy, someone told me that you had some extra room on your boat for labor day................ :idea: :idea:
I might have one seat, but you won't fit in it. Sorry. ;)
At this point I don't even know what I'm doing for Labor Day. I just want my boat back... :(

atomickitn
08-23-2005, 11:21 AM
what !you not taking your ride? and my ride is not good enough for you anymore? i see how it is ,,,,, im realy hurt now,,,,,,bahhhhh bahhhhh .. :confused:

atomickitn
08-23-2005, 11:23 AM
i would also recomend john n michelle (warlock25) they are very nice people give them a shout :rollside:

WYRD
08-23-2005, 11:31 AM
what !you not taking your ride? and my ride is not good enough for you anymore? i see how it is ,,,,, im realy hurt now,,,,,,bahhhhh bahhhhh .. :confused:
No mr butt hurt I am still taking my sled but my trim is ditching me for a ride with Jordan.........................assuming he has his boat by then :idea: :D

atomickitn
08-23-2005, 11:33 AM
No mr butt hurt I am still taking my sled but my trim is ditching me for a ride with Jordan.........................assuming he has his boat by then :idea: :D
i can always arrange her to stay home and work ,,,,, i think there is some things to do at the shop.... :idea:

chub
08-23-2005, 11:34 AM
Anyone know where I can rent/borrow a truck for an hour or so. A bunch of my Glamis buddies are coming to Havasu and staying at Crazyhorse. I'm going to drive up my moho and stay their too. Problem is I'm going up a day before anyone else, and I can't get my boat out of the garage with the moho, and don't feel like launching it with a 40' Diesel Pusher.
I just need to go from my house at the south end of town to Crazyhorse, launch and drop the trailer. Boat is a Conquest deck boat.
Get me out of work and I'll drive your Suburban up there. Call my nephews, maybe they can drive it up and back for you.

*!Ken's Wife!*
08-23-2005, 11:45 AM
I so am NOT!!!!! Jordy's great and I think he's great, but he's not YOU!!!! I wanna be with YOU!!! *THROWS HERSELF ON THE FLOOR KICKIN AND SCREAMIN*

*!Ken's Wife!*
08-23-2005, 11:46 AM
i can always arrange her to stay home and work ,,,,, i think there is some things to do at the shop.... :idea:
Try it!!! I'll quit!!! *STICKS TOUNGE OUT* If you don't want me there just say so!!!

atomickitn
08-23-2005, 11:52 AM
Try it!!! I'll quit!!! *STICKS TOUNGE OUT* If you don't want me there just say so!!!
oh honey ! your alwasy welcom with me you know that no matter what, just cause tha BOYfriend of yours dont want you around J/K..... love you baby :rollside:

*!Ken's Wife!*
08-23-2005, 11:54 AM
just cause tha BOYfriend of yours dont want you around J/K.....
:( He doesn't? That sucks!!!! *CRYING*

atomickitn
08-23-2005, 11:58 AM
WHATEVER!!!!!!!
hey daddy i know this realy cool chick i can set you up with! :rollside:

atomickitn
08-23-2005, 11:59 AM
just cause tha BOYfriend of yours dont want you around J/K.....
:( He doesn't? That sucks!!!! *CRYING*
i feel one of thouse headache days comming on ......... :D

chub
08-23-2005, 12:00 PM
bohica, Me thinks your thread has been JACKED! :rolleyes:

Jordy
08-23-2005, 12:38 PM
I so am NOT!!!!! Jordy's great and I think he's great, but he's not YOU!!!! I wanna be with YOU!!! *THROWS HERSELF ON THE FLOOR KICKIN AND SCREAMIN*
Oh, so my boat isn't good enough for you??? :rolleyes: :D

CornWater
08-23-2005, 12:49 PM
bohica, Me thinks your thread has been JACKED! :rolleyes:
Yeah, no shit... :hammerhea

*!Ken's Wife!*
08-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Oh, so my boat isn't good enough for you??? :rolleyes: :D
Don't go there Jordy.................you know better!!!!

bohica
08-23-2005, 05:05 PM
Dam thread jackers

chub
08-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Dam thread jackers
Let's keep bumpin this so our POST COUNT can make us look cool. Never mind the whole boating thing were into. :hammer2:

Jordy
08-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Don't go there Jordy.................you know better!!!!
True, but it's never stopped me before. ;) :D