PDA

View Full Version : permit to ride......

missboatnam1
08-24-2005, 08:20 AM
mr b just left to the dmv, on his new harley to go get his motorcyle licence. ....i wonder if he will pass......i say NO.....LOL sorry babe, i think you need a little more time behind the handle bars.....we will see!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Vada
08-24-2005, 08:21 AM
Good luck!

Screaming Pete
08-24-2005, 08:26 AM
mr b just left to the dmv, on his new harley to go get his motorcyle licence. ....i wonder if he will pass......i say NO.....LOL sorry babe, i think you need a little more time behind the handle bars.....we will see!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
I thought you had to take a 2 day riding class and 8 hours of class time, thats what i had to do to renew mine, I passed mine in 5 min. the first time when i was 16

missboatnam1
08-24-2005, 08:28 AM
really, hmmmm, he said you can just go test....i seen like 3 guys flunk while mt son was taking his driving test....i over heard her tell one guy he might want to go take a class....so who knows!! :wink:

Screaming Pete
08-24-2005, 08:34 AM
some dmv's might still offer it....i rode the new harley to my class and hopped on my 125 for instruction for 2 days..but you do Learn some things no matter how skilled a rider you are. what kind of Harley did he get and are you ready to get dressed in leather??

LAFD
08-24-2005, 08:36 AM
i think the chp has a class that if you take it you dont have to deal with the dmv test. its like 200 bucks and its a all day thing...

missboatnam1
08-24-2005, 08:39 AM
oh hell ya, im ready for the leather...i could go crazy in the harley store....he bought the soft tail...hmmm tells you how much i know, it looks like the old style, with the white walls...pretty cool..but i dont know about that little bitch seat on the back, iv got a boney butt!!!...i hope he passes, hes like a little kid with a new toy...do you have a bike?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Uhm, when did Super Jim get a Harley????
Super Tina, did you get my pm? I might have sent it to Jim.
xoxox
L

Mandelon
08-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Hey I think I saw that little chopper in the garage......tell me he's not riding that down there.... :hammer2:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
08-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Hey I think I saw that little chopper in the garage......tell me he's not riding that down there.... :hammer2:
LOL, are you talking about the chopper 50? hahahah :D

Hustler
08-24-2005, 08:46 AM
Is he taking the writen or is he taking the riding test? By the congrates on the new bike Jim. Now lets go ride:D

Mandelon
08-24-2005, 08:53 AM
Yah that's the one... putputputputputputputputputputtttttttt... :D

Parker Dreamin
08-24-2005, 08:53 AM
i hope he passes....

riverbound
08-24-2005, 08:55 AM
I took the CHP class and then only had to take the written test at the DMV. I think after the age of 25 you only have to tae the riding test. But he probably wont pass the riding test on that bike. I took the riding test on a Enduro dirt/street bike. There is no way I would have passed on the chopper :frown:
Looks like I have a riding buddy now :D

Screaming Pete
08-24-2005, 08:58 AM
oh hell ya, im ready for the leather...i could go crazy in the harley store....he bought the soft tail...hmmm tells you how much i know, it looks like the old style, with the white walls...pretty cool..but i dont know about that little bitch seat on the back, iv got a boney butt!!!...i hope he passes, hes like a little kid with a new toy...do you have a bike?
yes 03 fatboy 2 tone silver and black, and CHROME with hot thing on the back in leather

JustMVG
08-24-2005, 09:04 AM
Should have gone to and Motorcycle Safety Foundation class, theres one in Colton, after you pass and theres no way to fail unless you do somethin reeeaalll stupid on the range, give you a certificate to tske to dmv all you do then is take the written and voila you got your MC cert for your Ca lic. Good luck Mr B, enjoy the Circle of death, and the weave......
And if you guys don't mind a Sportbike riding with ya i'll cruise with you guys, sound like alot of fun.
Heres a link to a great site with alot of rides and info enjoy.
http://www.pashnit.com/motoroads.htm
Should try the Palms to Pines run sometime lots of turns and an easy "cruise" but a sportbikers dream.

missboatnam1
08-24-2005, 09:07 AM
he gave that bad boy away to some kid.....said it was to much to handle for him...lol

missboatnam1
08-24-2005, 09:11 AM
Uhm, when did Super Jim get a Harley????
Super Tina, did you get my pm? I might have sent it to Jim.
xoxox
L
hey baby doll, he got it yesterday....hes been gone awhile now...so we will see....like he says...live to ride, ride to live....his new little saying...lol
we all are going to have to hook up for a ride :D :D

missboatnam1
08-24-2005, 09:54 AM
i passed it no problem the written that is,i didnt know they also give you the regular driving test with the motorcycle test thought i wouldnt pass it but i did.i plan on taking the saftey course but i work most weekends and teh few i dont coming up im busy so i just wanted to at least get a permit until i can complete the course.time for a coat of wax and a little putt!

Flip
08-24-2005, 12:15 PM
Good luck to him!
If he doesn't pass it'll be because of that stupid 20' circle test. That thing sucks. Been there, done that.