PDA

View Full Version : Little League World Series

voodooCanoe
08-24-2005, 07:42 PM
RBV moves into the semi-finals still undefeated. My nephew got to start at pitcher tonight. They finished up 9-3. was so proud of those kids. He usually plays center field and is one of their back up pitchers so it was great to see him start. They are saving the heavy heat for the next two games!
Wish the kids from the WEST good luck!

JetBoatRich
08-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Good luck to his team :D

ROZ
08-24-2005, 07:46 PM
It's pretty cool! One of sales guys at our stores has a son on the RBV team... CAn't remember the last name, but I know he's the biggest kid on the team.. Also, my aunt's friend is one of the coaches :D
Bring it home RBV!!!

voodooCanoe
08-24-2005, 08:00 PM
It's pretty cool! One of sales guys at our stores has a son on the RBV team... CAn't remember the last name, but I know he's the biggest kid on the team.. Also, my aunt's friend is one of the coaches :D
Bring it home RBV!!!
Biggest kid is by far Kalen Pimentel. Pitches and catches. Had a 18 k game the other night. tied the all time little league record. Can't get any more strike-outs in a 6 inning game! Also is tied for most rbi's so far in the series
at 9. Only three games played so far. The kid is a stud! It also doesn't hurt that his father is a former trainer for the Padres and is the batting coach for RBV.

little rowe boat
08-24-2005, 09:23 PM
Vista has a good team and I hope they can win it all,but I think they are going to have their hands full if they play Hawaii.

Caribbean Jet
08-24-2005, 10:18 PM
I think that they already beat Hawaii once.

Charley
08-25-2005, 05:54 AM
That's very cool to even be in the series!! I remember those days ;) ....best of luck through it!

BarryMac
08-25-2005, 06:03 AM
Biggest kid is by far Kalen Pimentel. Pitches and catches. Had a 18 k game the other night. tied the all time little league record. Can't get any more strike-outs in a 6 inning game!
This has obnly been done one other time, it was a few years back and the kid ended up being 14 so their is an * next to his name, that was quite a performance by Kalen, he has a huge bat and a great pitching arm. Good luck Vista, all of SoCal is rooting for you...

BarryMac
08-25-2005, 07:01 AM
No, that kid tossed a perfect game. And, there's no asterisk next to his name. His team's entire LLWS appearance and records were wiped from the books, as if they were never there.
Well I knew I could count on you too correct me. Thanks for clearing that up... :D :D

BarryMac
08-25-2005, 07:34 AM
Hey, he was on Sportscenter last night. He's getting ready for the 2006 baseball draft. :D
I was trying to watch that but my wife thought that we needed to talk... :D :D :D

little rowe boat
08-25-2005, 07:50 AM
I think that they already beat Hawaii once.
No they haven't played yet.

JetBoatRich
08-25-2005, 07:55 AM
Biggest kid is by far Kalen Pimentel. Pitches and catches. Had a 18 k game the other night. tied the all time little league record. Can't get any more strike-outs in a 6 inning game! Also is tied for most rbi's so far in the series
at 9. Only three games played so far. The kid is a stud! It also doesn't hurt that his father is a former trainer for the Padres and is the batting coach for RBV.
I believe he also has two grandslams :supp:

KineticoH20
08-25-2005, 09:41 AM
I watched the game last night,and the one over the weekend, our boys look strong, they should go to the finals. Go California!!