PDA

View Full Version : Photoglou has done it again!

uglycstmr
08-25-2005, 08:38 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jay :cool: and his crew :cool: for getting my Dad his new truck, seeing as he was driving a 1988 Crew Cab Dually with over 300,000 miles on it, it was time for a new one. I am so glad I took the advice of the folks on the boards. You are, as everyone says, the best in the biz. I would like to thank you Jay for your quick action (wow 1 day), great service (at his front door), and excellent pricing. You and your crew are the best and I will recommend you to everyone looking to buy.
My Dad is very very happy and needless to say very impressed with how easy you made his car buying experience.
Thanks so much,
Renee

PHOTOGLOU
08-30-2005, 11:35 PM
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jay :cool: and his crew :cool: for getting my Dad his new truck, seeing as he was driving a 1988 Crew Cab Dually with over 300,000 miles on it, it was time for a new one. I am so glad I took the advice of the folks on the boards. You are, as everyone says, the best in the biz. I would like to thank you Jay for your quick action (wow 1 day), great service (at his front door), and excellent pricing. You and your crew are the best and I will recommend you to everyone looking to buy.
My Dad is very very happy and needless to say very impressed with how easy you made his car buying experience.
Thanks so much,
Renee
Sorry I didn't see this earlier.... Thanks for the kind words. Lonnie from Nordic is who put me in touch with you guys and it was easy and a pleasure to deal with you guys... Sounds like your dad has alot of boating stories.... Jay

SoCalOffshore
08-31-2005, 06:59 AM
Jay call or email me regarding a new Z06.

PHOTOGLOU
08-31-2005, 08:36 AM
Jay call or email me regarding a new Z06.
Please PM me youe number or call me at 714 552 0300 Jay