PDA

View Full Version : Mxdn

BLT4SPD
08-25-2005, 03:27 PM
I wrote in a thread a while ago and asked if Mike Brown was the best person to send to the MXDN,now on RacerX.com they are having a poll to see if he should still go.What does anybody else think.

hoolign
08-25-2005, 03:36 PM
I wrote in a thread a while ago and asked if Mike Brown was the best person to send to the MXDN,now on RacerX.com they are having a poll to see if he should still go.What does anybody else think.
I think he should .he's definitlley the most qualified. He deserves it not only because he has worked so hard to get to where he is..but damnit..theres noone else worthy of it.. I say it's Mike brown or don't even bother!

FreshTracks
08-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Check out amamotocross.com. Mike Brown is out and Ivan Tedesco is in.
If you have been watching the outdoors all season, Mike started out strong but has been fading while Tedesco started a bit slow but has been getting stronger and faster each week. He also has been the most consistent, as evident by his point lead in the championship. I have always liked Brown but Tedesco is the more deserving rider this year. Hopefully he, Carmichael, and Windham will take care of business!