PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be a multi-millionaire

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-25-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm sure you have all seen this before, came on my spam e-mail account:
From Barrister Camara Sultan (SAT) Senior Partner.
Camara Sultan Chambers Esq.
Member Ecowas Council of Accredited Attorneys.
First Floor Left Wing.
52d Rue De France
Lome -Togo,
West Africa.
Dear A Knoll ,
Compliments of the season, i am quite convinced of the fact that this will come to you as a surprise.however i am writing based on the privlage information i garthered about you in internet during my extensive search for a repose foreign partner who is compitent of assisting me in below business proposal
I am Barrister. Camara Sultan ,a solicitor in law,personal attorney to Engr. S.A.Knoll,a national of your country,who used to work with Shell development Company in Lome Togo.
Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of June 2000, my client,his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road Kara Togo.
All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also prooved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track his last name over the Internet,to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
However,i contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at (US$7.7million) left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Society Security Finance Company (S.S.F.C) where this huge amount were deposited.
The said Society Security Finance Company (S.S.F.C)Lome Togo has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.
Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names with him, so that the proceeds of this account can be released to you.
We agree that 30%of this money will be for you as foreign partner,in respect to the provision of a foreign account,10% will be set aside for expenses incured during the business and 60% would be for me andmy colleagues.
There after I and my colleagues will visit your country for disbursement accoding to the percentages indicated. Upon receipt of your reply,I will send to you the text of the application form which you will fill and send to the Society Security Finance Company for the applied of the money released and transfered into your country.
This transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.This transaction will only take a maximum of 14 working days. I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.
All I require from you is your honest cooperation and little assistance to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please my dear i want you to respond to this message through my alternative email address camarasultan03@yahoo.com for security reasons. Further Information will be given to you as soon as I
receive your positive response.
Best regards.
Barrister Camara Sultan (SAT) Senior Partner.
Camara Sultan Chambers Esq.
Member Ecowas Council of Accredited Attorneys.
Lome Togo.
What do you think, should I hit the malls tomorrow after I get a new truck? :cool:

Miss Perfect
08-25-2005, 08:18 PM
So you're going to do it, right? :D

Brooski
08-25-2005, 08:40 PM
Woo hoo. We are gonna partieeeeeeee :rollside:

BarryMac
08-26-2005, 05:27 AM
I hope your going to share with your friends... ;) :D ;)

Sportin' Wood
08-26-2005, 05:40 AM
I hope your going to share with your friends... ;) :D ;)
Why would she do that? She did'nt even tell me! :cry: Wait a minute I saw a strange car tailing me all day yesterday, Must be her attorney try to serve me papers...........Half baby,,I get half! :wink:

BarryMac
08-26-2005, 05:42 AM
Why would she do that? She did'nt even tell me! :cry: Wait a minute I saw a strange car tailing me all day yesterday, Must be her attorney try to serve me papers...........Half baby,,I get half! :wink:
This is Cali after all...

pjones
08-26-2005, 06:05 AM
I wonder how many people actually fall for this deal?
I guess if they send enough out there someone will
eventually bite and send them some money....
Anybody ever emailed one of these scams to see what happens?

godfather
08-26-2005, 06:15 AM
dam scamers :220v:

bocco
08-26-2005, 08:09 AM
I got one too!!
TRANSATLANTIC FINANCIAL S.A
155 PLAZA COLON
28039 MADRID
SPAIN
TEL:0034 686 056 939
FAX:0034 940 464 598
DEAR SIR,
A BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF , I AM HON DR VICTOR
KAMARA , A DIPLOMAT FROM THE REPUBLIC OF GUINEE, ALSO
THE CHAIRMAN / MANAGING DIRECTOR OF TRANS ATLANTIC
FINANCIAL S.A.I AM WRITTING YOU THIS LETTER IN RESPECT
OF YOUR FUNDS THAT IS WITH MY COMPANY.FUNDS SEALED IN A TRUNK BOX AND WAS TAGGED AS DIPLOMATIC LOGGAGE.
THIS SAID FUND HAS BEEN WITH MY COMPANY THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE FUNDS ALL THIS WHILE. YOU ARE ADVISED TO STOP FURTHER CONVERSATION REGARDING THIS FUNDS, WITH WHOEVER ARE HAVE BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH IN THE PAST.
YOU ARE KINDLY ADVISED TO DO THE FOLLOWING FOR
THE FUNDS TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY FURTHER
DELAY IMMEDIATELY YOU FORWARD THE INFORMATIONS NEEDED
,YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS UNDER 72 HOURS.
YOU HAVE TO DO THE FOLLOWING IMMEDIATELY.
1/ SEND TO ME WITHOUT DELAY A PROPER ADDRESS IN ANY
COUNTRY OF YOUR CHOICE WHERE YOU WANT THE FUNDS TO BE DELIVERED,
2/ WE HAVE TO GO INTO AN AGREEMENT STATING THAT HON DR
VICTOR KAMARA WILL RECEIVE 25% OF THE TOTAL FUNDS AFTER
THE FUNDS IS HANDED OVER TO YOU.
3/ KINDLY KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL TILL THE FUNDS ARE IN YOUR HANDS. YOUR QUICK RESPONCE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. BEST REGARDS
4/ YOUR PASSPORT ID OR DRIVERS LICENSE FOR IDENTIFICATION
KIND REGARDS
HON DR VICTOR KAMARA

jackpunx
08-26-2005, 08:59 AM
reply to it and see what they send back

Vada
08-26-2005, 09:06 AM
And just because you have the same last name?????
Is your last name Smith? That's my last name............now you have to share your millions

rrrr
08-26-2005, 09:51 AM
You're hosed, we already have a plan to ditch you and make Angie our party girl..... :D :D

Sportin' Wood
08-26-2005, 10:24 AM
You're hosed, we already have a plan to ditch you and make Angie our party girl..... :D :D
It was you!!!!! :devil: I thought it might be RiverDave since they been swappin' avitars! :sqeyes:

topless
08-26-2005, 11:05 AM
LOL, I responded to one I got once with a counter offer of 10% instead of 25% I told him I was very excited to do business with him too. I never heard back. :eek: Greedy foriegners.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
08-26-2005, 04:48 PM
I don't have time to talk to you anymore, I'm too busy shopping. :D
What do you guys think? A Mink or a Sable? Full length, or 3/4 ?

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 05:02 PM
There's a couple of pretty good websites out there by people who specialize in "scamming the scammers". Not only do they show all the correspondence back and forth, they show pictures of people doing ridiculous crap because it was requested. Of course, since these people are foreigners they have no idea how funny it is that they're standing in an airport holding a sign that says they're waiting for "Jack Meoff"!!! One guy even got the scammer to send him $80 cash to pay for a wire transfer...DOH Do a search for "419 scams" and see what pops up.

BajaMike
08-26-2005, 05:24 PM
I got one today too.... :confused:
Attn The Owner,
I have a client who wants to invest in your country to the tune of
US$27.3M.United States Dollars My client is a Wife to a Late General in the army and he needs
protection for her family, if you can handle such a huge investment, kindly
get back to me as soon as possible so that, the full details of the
business will be revealed to you , for example the investment plan,
agreement and procedure. I am waiting for your immediate responds
my private email address
fredjufai@yahoo.co.uk
Barrister fatai Shehu Musa
(E.S.Q)
The Principal,
Hope Law Chamber,
No6a Tudu Accra North,
Ghana West Africa.
You mean this is a scam?? :confused: :idea:
I was going to send him bank account, my credit card, my PayPal number, my ex-wife, my gf.... :cry:
Damn.....I guess I better get back to work... :skull:
P.S.....we're all in trouble now with RD.....this is not in any way "boating related". :cool:

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Actually, give him your ex-wife's bank account# and let the hilarity begin.....