PDA

View Full Version : Open call for Hot Rods & Customs at the Offshore Race

Pacific Offshore
08-25-2005, 08:18 PM
We have an open drive in call for Hot Rods, Custom Trucks and tricked out choppers to come show off your rides by the boats at the Huntington Beach Offshore Race Saturday from 10-5 and Sunday 10-4. Come and spend an hour or all day at Peters Landing. Premier parking out front facing Pacific Coast Highway until it fills up. We have a special lounge set up overlooking the marina where you can get a beer or soda, hang out with the teams, and watch the boats fire up. If your lucky, you may get to see your ride on the Adventure Highway series broadcast on OLN.
See you there!!!!!

andy01
08-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Man if I wasn't taking my boat on Sunday I would take my Caddy down there. What is going on Saturday? Is there any racing going on?
Andy

FASTERDAMITT
08-25-2005, 09:08 PM
Ya it's the Stang Or the boat this year. It's the boat. Thanks for makin it available though.

Pacific Offshore
08-26-2005, 05:17 AM
Man if I wasn't taking my boat on Sunday I would take my Caddy down there. What is going on Saturday? Is there any racing going on?
Andy
The boats will be out testing from 11-4 on Saturday. Some of the Poker Run boats will be coming up from Newport about the same time.
Dry pits are open from 10-5 to see the boats up close. Come on down.

Pacific Offshore
08-26-2005, 05:19 AM
Ya it's the Stang Or the boat this year. It's the boat. Thanks for makin it available though.
I see your new boat is ready to race. It looks great. Bring it over Sunday for the race. Maybe you'll get those new graphics on TV. :)

FASTERDAMITT
08-26-2005, 07:56 AM
I see your new boat is ready to race. It looks great. Bring it over Sunday for the race. Maybe you'll get those new graphics on TV. :)
I'll be there for sure. Thanks!

Cole Trickle
08-26-2005, 09:04 AM
Can a modified 2004 Corvette show up?
Is there any info we need when we pull in?

Pacific Offshore
08-28-2005, 05:11 AM
Heck ya you can show up. The boats are coming in, the marina is getting loud and the beer and soda is cold. See you there.

THATJEFFGUY
08-28-2005, 08:07 AM
Andy
Hey Andy what kinda Caddy do you have..pics ?