PDA

View Full Version : There's a couple things that stand out.

HCS
08-25-2005, 08:54 PM
This web site has had a couple over ruling issues over the years to me.
#1, RD has completely inundated this web site with his mohawk attitude. And, for some reason thinks his opinion has some kind of input. Who cares what RD thinks! Besides. Who on here has admitted to 2 screen names. RD & RD2. How about R2D2 Dave? :idea:
You know what? That's enough right there. :D :D
I have no more issues.
I don't drink Coors light. But what I do drink is good!

Tom Brown
08-25-2005, 08:56 PM
I hate RiverDave's guts because his Dad is successful and provides a nice lifestyle for his family.

HCS
08-25-2005, 08:59 PM
I hate RiverDave's guts because his Dad is successful and provides a nice lifestyle for his family.
Well that's a good reason to hate someone.
I don't hate and never said I did!
I hope your president gets assassinated!

HCS
08-25-2005, 09:11 PM
You know what else stands out? TB was such an clown before his post count went above 10K. Now he mister congeniality.
It's ok Tom. You have nothing to prove.
Everyone knows your inside thoughts. :idea:

Tom Brown
08-25-2005, 09:21 PM
I'm not aware of any change of my conduct. :confused:

HM
08-25-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm not aware of any change of my conduct. :confused:
How about a change in meds or fiber intake?

RiverDave
08-25-2005, 10:50 PM
This web site has had a couple over ruling issues over the years to me.
#1, RD has completely inundated this web site with his mohawk attitude. And, for some reason thinks his opinion has some kind of input. Who cares what RD thinks! Besides. Who on here has admitted to 2 screen names. RD & RD2. How about R2D2 Dave? :idea:
You know what? That's enough right there. :D :D
I have no more issues.
I don't drink Coors light. But what I do drink is good!
I don't have the mohawk anymore.. and my opinion doesn't matter. I did have 2 screen names, but unlike all the other putt's on here I wasn't trying to hide anything.. Just couldn't remember my password back in the day so I had one at home and one at work. (since then been rectified)
The only thing that really matters is.. kickin down yer daughters phone #? I hear she's hot.. "Dad" :D
RD

SummitKarl
08-25-2005, 10:57 PM
How about a change in meds or fiber intake?
RONFLMAO "good one" no GREAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordy
08-25-2005, 11:05 PM
I hear she's hot.. "Dad" :D
RD
Hey Cock Block,
Do me a favor and get off my fkn' coat tails. Ask HCS how long I've been working the "Dad" angle. I'm sure it goes back to Jenny (like you know her name) sitting on a bale of hay playing a guitar before the Miss Sacramento pagent. Snap. :hammer2: :D :D :D :D