PDA

View Full Version : So I'm mixing my drinks pretty strong tonight....

RiverToysJas
08-26-2005, 11:02 PM
..... I'm noticing after a few they are going down very smooth!!! http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/pirate.gif

Blown 472
08-26-2005, 11:06 PM
twat are you drinking?

RiverToysJas
08-26-2005, 11:07 PM
Capt and Diet Vanilla Coke :D
Sounds bad......but it's getting better.....off to get another... :D

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 11:21 PM
You should try JD and Diet in a RoadRaper cup. They went down so smooth I think I'm gonna tip over!! :rollside:

RiverToysJas
08-26-2005, 11:24 PM
I'm too old for JD and anything! That's a drink for guys in their twenty's. :D
I split my time between vodka and capt these days. Tonight it's Capt, because I started by juts having a coke!
I did play XBOX Live World Champ. Poker tonight HR, came in second in the tourney. :D

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 11:29 PM
Weakass... Why didn't you win?

RiverToysJas
08-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Because I was drinking! :messedup:
No it was a funny game, and 5 of us went all in at the same time. The reults were me and another guy left. I had $200, and he had over 5K. Three hands later....he slow played pocket 10's while I was trying to double-up....and the rest is XBOX history. :D

ROZ
08-26-2005, 11:35 PM
Jus had a little patron mixed with a little don julio in a goblet.. I was too lazy to pour 2 small glasses... :messedup: Oh well... life goes on.. Besides , it's pretty good :D
There wasn't uch boze in either ,now both botles are gone.. Killed 2 birds with glass houses

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 11:37 PM
Earlier, a guy had 14K and I had 2K. 5 hands later I had 12K and he had 4K. He won eventually, but I got 2nd. He was good but I was just lucky and caught some good cards.

RiverToysJas
08-26-2005, 11:38 PM
ALright Chris! Welcome to late night drinker's club!
I think as long as we're all posting together, it's not like we drinking alone. Cuz that might mean we have a problem.
Though it'sgetting harder to ytpe. :D

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 11:40 PM
I had to cut myself off because I have finished off most of a half fifth of Jack in addition to several beers. Got a pizza in the oven right now.

RiverToysJas
08-26-2005, 11:41 PM
I had to cut myself off because I have finished off most of a half fifth of Jack in addition to several beers. Got a pizza in the oven right now.
YOu're a F!@#'in animal!!!! :D

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 11:43 PM
Tryin not to turn into a fukn alky! Still got 2 weeks until the old lady comes down and moves in. How was CBBBBB? I went to lake San Antonio and got drunk for 5 days.

RiverToysJas
08-26-2005, 11:46 PM
Tryin not to turn into a fukn alky! Still got 2 weeks until the old lady comes down and moves in. How was CBBBBB? I went to lake San Antonio and got drunk for 5 days.
How was CBBB???? DOes this tell you anything....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/9167DSC00848-med.JPG
Yes, that's me looking into my beer in the background...waiting for it all to end... :D

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 11:48 PM
Geez...and we only got to see some Ahole in a 25 Baja try to drive over our fire pit....Don't ask....

RiverToysJas
08-26-2005, 11:49 PM
One time at band camp....I mean Needles Marina Park....a boat almost hit my EZ-up! ......true story!

HighRoller
08-26-2005, 11:53 PM
This guy somehow drove his Baja around between 4 boats and the anchor lines in 2 ft deep water. Needless to say he got stuck....three times.

RiverToysJas
08-26-2005, 11:57 PM
Damn production boat owner! :notam:
The guy that almost hit my EZ-up was trying to get into the Lagoon at night. Water was up, and he came within a couple of feet of taking out my EZ-up trying to find the lagoon enterance. We spotlighted it for him...he went in turned around, and left....almost hitting my EZ-up again....then he went to the Marina, and put it into a slip...it was on the bottom the next morning!!! :D Cost him plenty to get it out too.....there was oil all around the ramp when I launched the next day.

RiverToysJas
08-27-2005, 12:02 AM
Looks like my Lavey Brother Boatnam Jim is online, but where's he at????
What happened to ROZ????

HighRoller
08-27-2005, 12:04 AM
This dork ran aground next to our camp, which made us laugh. Then, he pushed off, idled around, and drove right between two of our boats. We stood up and started yelling at him to stop, but he ran aground. Then, his buddy pushed him sideways and he gassed it, swerving between some other boats and getting stuck sideways between us. My buddy told him to shut it off and his buddy started talking junk about how we were "making it worse" by telling him what to do! We wrote down the CF numbers and called the ranger while this loser and his crew pushed off. (Again) He ran aground once more but hit the gas and let his prop dig him out!! White Baja with red and black graphics. Amateur driver behind the wheel, big mouth bitch and small dude as a crew. We invited them ashore to "discuss" the driver's skills. Their bodies apparently weren't up to backing up what their mouths had promised.

RiverToysJas
08-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Wow, you're typing pretty good. I think yoyu need more JD....

HighRoller
08-27-2005, 12:28 AM
So when do I get to come hang out with you big ballers at NMP?

RiverToysJas
08-27-2005, 12:31 AM
OUr next trip is Sept 17th, but we'll be staying at the Nautical for the Lavey Regatta. Haven't decided if I'm going to launch at Needles and just run the boat down for the weekend, or if we'll tow down to havasu. I'd like to run down in the boat, but we'll have the kids...so we'll see. OP6 is Oct. 22nd....I'd like to get one Needles trip in between that and Lavey Regatta....I'll keep you posted.

HighRoller
08-27-2005, 12:35 AM
I'll have my Dad's Sea-Ray Signature down here for the winter. I know, I know. I might draw all the play away from you guys, so if you don't want me to come it's okay.

RiverToysJas
08-27-2005, 12:39 AM
I bet the chicks are all over that!!! "yeah.....it's my Dad's" LMAO!
:)

HighRoller
08-27-2005, 12:41 AM
Hey, the dealer said he'd be lucky to get 50mph out of it and I've already hit 57mph!! If I got that 3 blade stainless prop lab finished I'd hit 60!! Now if I could just keep the speakers from distorting when I crank up the Tupac....

RiverToysJas
08-27-2005, 12:43 AM
Shit dude, that's faster than 80% of the jet boats out there!!! :D

Vada
08-27-2005, 06:27 AM
are you guys still drunk?

ROZ
08-27-2005, 07:25 AM
are you guys still drunk?Yep.. Now I'm going to work ;) :D

Vada
08-27-2005, 07:39 AM
I decided to drink a bunch of "Cold Shots" last night.
Not one of my greatest ideas.....I feel sick today......and after reading that thread by Hoolign about eating fingers just about did it for me

pjones
08-27-2005, 07:50 AM
I decided to drink a bunch of "Cold Shots" last night.
Not one of my greatest ideas.....I feel sick today......and after reading that thread by Hoolign about eating fingers just about did it for me
Cold shots of what?
How you can do that on a schoold night I'll
never know. :boxed:

Vada
08-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Cold shots of what?
How you can do that on a schoold night I'll
never know. :boxed:
Molson Canadian has these beers called cold shots. They are something like 6 or 6.5% alcohol as opposed to the normal 4-5.
School night????? I'm at work right now just working away!!! :D

pjones
08-27-2005, 07:55 AM
Molson Canadian has these beers called cold shots. They are something like 6 or 6.5% alcohol as opposed to the normal 4-5.
School night????? I'm at work right now just working away!!! :D
May just have to give some of those a try....sounds like
they may kick one in the arse....if one is not careful...
l

Miss Perfect
08-27-2005, 08:09 AM
F smooth drinks :)
F you too! :p

BarryMac
08-27-2005, 08:09 AM
HEY JASON HOW ARE YOU FEELING THIS MORNING??? (All caps means I'm yelling btw)

Vada
08-27-2005, 08:10 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhh......stop the yelling!!!
I have a massive headache this today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea

BarryMac
08-27-2005, 08:13 AM
ahhhhhhhhhhhh......stop the yelling!!!
I have a massive headache this today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hammerhea
MAYBE WE CAN GET YOU TOO DO SOME FUN STUFF THEN JUST SO WE WILL STOP TORMENTING YOU.
TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND TAKE SOME PICTURES... :wink: :)

Vada
08-27-2005, 08:19 AM
MAYBE WE CAN GET YOU TOO DO SOME FUN STUFF THEN JUST SO WE WILL STOP TORMENTING YOU.
TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND TAKE SOME PICTURES... :wink: :)
I found my clothes just before I had to leave for work.....I'm not taking them off for a while now....might lose them again :redface:

RiverToysJas
08-27-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm feelin' just fine thanks!!!! :D

BarryMac
08-27-2005, 09:40 AM
I'm feelin' just fine thanks!!!! :D
Glad too hear that pal, what time did you finally crash out, or I mean pass out... :) :boxed: :)

RiverToysJas
08-27-2005, 09:41 AM
Glad too hear that pal, what time did you finally crash out, or I mean pass out... :) :boxed: :)
02:00.......ish..... :D

BarryMac
08-27-2005, 09:42 AM
02:00.......ish..... :D
What??? And you were up and on HB about 9ish? you must have the day off. Are you going to go play this weekend???

RiverToysJas
08-27-2005, 09:44 AM
I don't work until the afternoon! ;)
I decided against golf as a new hobby. I'm going to try SCUBA Diving when I'm ready to spend more money.......first I have to get my ATC's ready for the desert season though! :D

BarryMac
08-27-2005, 09:50 AM
I don't work until the afternoon! ;)
I decided against golf as a new hobby. I'm going to try SCUBA Diving when I'm ready to spend more money.......first I have to get my ATC's ready for the desert season though! :D
One thing for sure, Scuba Diving is a whole hell lot more relaxing then Golf, that's a pretty wise decision if you ask me.
I don't work until the afternoon either, I spend my mornings on RRL and HB, I have my computer faced so no one can see what I'm doing and as of now my I.S. Dept. hasn't blocked them, so all is good... :rollside: :cool: :smile: :rollside: :cool: :smile: :rollside:

RiverToysJas
08-27-2005, 09:52 AM
I figure scuba diving is more in line with my other hobby.....boating! :D
I can't do Hot Boat at work. I get the big red hand on my screen there. :rolleyes:

BarryMac
08-27-2005, 09:54 AM
I figure scuba diving is more in line with my other hobby.....boating! :D
I can't do Hot Boat at work. I get the big red hand on my screen there. :rolleyes:
Jas, check your PM's, Please... :D :D :D