PDA

View Full Version : DJunkie's "Drunk Neighbor Cam"...

HighRoller
08-28-2005, 04:47 PM
I figured instead of waiting for this poor schlub to appear and snapping pics of him, can you mount a camera on your front porch pointed at his house? That way we can check in at our leisure and save you the trouble of giving us updates. Thanks. Oh, and make sure we can pan left and right to see how good he walks after 23 Old Milwaukees...at 10AM!!

HocusPocus
08-28-2005, 04:54 PM
good idea.. also do you have any good looking female neighbors who like to leave their curtains open?

djunkie
08-28-2005, 09:53 PM
good idea.. also do you have any good looking female neighbors who like to leave their curtains open?
Yes I do actually. I'll have to look into the webcam. It would be better mounted in one of the upstairs bedrooms. It'll look right into his backyard. LOL!!!! Is that illegal? Hell he'll never know. :D :D

HocusPocus
08-28-2005, 09:55 PM
as long as you don't record sound its not against the law.. :)

Miss Perfect
08-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Yes I do actually. I'll have to look into the webcam. It would be better mounted in one of the upstairs bedrooms. It'll look right into his backyard. LOL!!!! Is that illegal? Hell he'll never know. :D :D
Who cares if it's legal. We won't tell on you. Promise!!! Now get your butt down to the store and buy a web cam! :D

djunkie
08-28-2005, 10:03 PM
Who cares if it's legal. We won't tell on you. Promise!!! Now get your butt down to the store and buy a web cam! :D
I'll see what I can do. Haven't been much going on though. Haven't even heard any cans opening on the other side of the wall.

h2oski2fast
08-29-2005, 12:03 AM
I figured instead of waiting for this poor schlub to appear and snapping pics of him, can you mount a camera on your front porch pointed at his house? That way we can check in at our leisure and save you the trouble of giving us updates. Thanks. Oh, and make sure we can pan left and right to see how good he walks after 23 Old Milwaukees...at 10AM!!
This statement says sooooo much about your life! I guess you don't have anything better to do?

Redneck
08-29-2005, 07:05 AM
sounds like a good idea to me

hoolign
08-29-2005, 12:06 PM
This statement says sooooo much about your life! I guess you don't have anything better to do?
"hello kettle...it's me pot" .."yes it's 2:03 in the morning, ..sorry ...I didnt know you were going boating at 06:00...my bad"..click..... (dial dial dial ) " hello..is this hypocrites annonymous?" :idea:

h2oski2fast
08-29-2005, 01:13 PM
"hello kettle...it's me pot" .."yes it's 2:03 in the morning, ..sorry ...I didnt know you were going boating at 06:00...my bad"..click..... (dial dial dial ) " hello..is this hypocrites annonymous?" :idea:
Yeah, my 1/2 per day average to your 4 1/4 per day average. I guess the stats don't lie. You must be trying to validate your existence by post whoring on HB and starting worth while threads like:"Ok MissPerfect..since we have discussed your"snapple" lets discuss your "snapper". Very classy.
And your going boating at 6:00, but still posting at 2:06? Hahahaha, go back and read your own quote.

SummitKarl
08-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Yeah, my 1/2 per day average to your 4 1/4 per day average. I guess the stats don't lie. You must be trying to validate your existence by post whoring on HB and starting worth while threads like:"Ok MissPerfect..since we have discussed your"snapple" lets discuss your "snapper". Very classy.
And your going boating at 6:00, but still posting at 2:06? Hahahaha, go back and read your own quote.
So your saying Miss Perfect doesn't have a classy snapper!!!! :jawdrop:
oh boy!!!!!!! your in big trouble now :D

76ANTHONY
08-29-2005, 01:27 PM
maybe the wifey finally offed him :idea: go over with a beer basket and check on the poor guy. you know, beer, asprin, pepto, and some doritos. come-on go check on him. maybe snap off some more pics of that hottie daughter, maybe in a moo moo or something sexy for hooli :D :D :clover: :hammer2:

Miss Perfect
08-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Why do I always get dragged into this stuff?? Geesh....
Hey H2O, try not to take life so seriously.

hoolign
08-29-2005, 03:36 PM
You should probably go and read it you moron!!
your post was at 2:03 in the morning...and you have what for a life???, mine was at 2 in the PM??? ( yeah I know ) still with me here knothead??? my post was a reference to you saying that someone doesnt have a life, yet you post that at two in the morning??? keepin with me here??? maybe put down the rubbing alcohol or at least dilute it a bIt more

h2oski2fast
08-29-2005, 03:55 PM
You should probably go and read it you moron!!
your post was at 2:03 in the morning...and you have what for a life???, mine was at 2 in the PM??? ( yeah I know ) still with me here knothead??? my post was a reference to you saying that someone doesnt have a life, yet you post that at two in the morning??? keepin with me here??? maybe put down the rubbing alcohol or at least dilute it a bIt more
My bad about the time. I was working late and it was only 1am. But still doesn't discredit the stats, sooooooo kiss off!!!

rivermama
08-29-2005, 04:08 PM
I thought the photos were great to look at...web cam sounds pretty interesting as long as his shorts stay up!

SummitKarl
08-29-2005, 04:10 PM
oh boy I sence some real creative writing on it's way :)

rivermama
08-29-2005, 04:12 PM
is it possible to be more creative than the last time? what am i saying of course it can always be more creative

hoolign
08-29-2005, 04:18 PM
My bad about the time. I was working late and it was only 1am. But still doesn't discredit the stats, sooooooo kiss off!!!
So this starts with you not being able to "read so good" ( in my best zoolander impression) and you flip this to my post count?? and content of my posts ??? what was that comment "very classy" ..classy enough for you to remember the thread title word for word!! The stats arent wrong so where does the discrediting them fit in?? a little more dilution is needed there skippy! try 10 parts rubbing alcohol and the rest water. "Here's your sign!" Tell me you didnt start your buisness because you had an abundance of 'signs"

totenhosen
08-30-2005, 10:13 AM
Look who else lives in the neighborhood:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/rockandrollchevy/rednecktruck.jpg

rrrr
08-30-2005, 10:21 AM
Look who else lives in the neighborhood:
LMFAO!! :D :D