PDA

View Full Version : Hey Roz...

Riverkid
08-30-2005, 07:14 AM
Quick question for you. A friend gave us his old school projector, a Pulsar Video TVP 2000. It was set up for ceiling mount. It did not come with any manuals/paperwork unfortunately. Do you know (or anyone else out there) anything about this unit? We are thinking about using it in the backyard and at the river on a portable screen. Ideas?
Thanks. :)

ROZ
08-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Quick question for you. A friend gave us his old school projector, a Pulsar Video TVP 2000. It was set up for ceiling mount. It did not come with any manuals/paperwork unfortunately. Do you know (or anyone else out there) anything about this unit? We are thinking about using it in the backyard and at the river on a portable screen. Ideas?
Sorry man, never heard of Pulsar... Most projectors are for both table top and ceiling mount. In the video menu, there should be an adjustment revert the picture for table top use.
What type of info are you looking for?

Riverkid
08-30-2005, 09:56 AM
The picture revert stuff. I haven't powered it up yet, but we will prolly just set it on a table or some such so I was looking how to flip it and I believe you just answered that ?. I'll set it up tonight and try it out. Hopefully it has decent picture quality. Thanks.

h2oski2fast
08-31-2005, 11:31 PM
I know someone who could prolly figure it out, but he requires lots of beer and cocktails. :mix: :mix: :mix:

Riverkid
09-01-2005, 09:18 AM
I know someone who could prolly figure it out, but he requires lots of beer and cocktails. :mix: :mix: :mix:
Just picked up a fresh keg last night, and we still have that case of tequila out in the garage...

BADASS38CHEVY
09-01-2005, 03:27 PM
My Sharp projector has a setting for ceiling or table mount.You have to go into menu settings to find it.

Riverkid
09-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Thank you. Got it going tonight. ;)