PDA

View Full Version : Dog pissing everywhere....

Cole
08-30-2005, 09:02 AM
We adopted a one year old male Welch corgi and he pisses (marking) everything in sight. He pisses on the couch, bed, carpet, we also have a male wiener dog so it is probably a teritorrial thing. We got him about 2 months ago and is a great dog (very smart). I never catch him in the act so I really cant scold him....any ideas on how to control his marking everything in sight?? :confused:

riverbound
08-30-2005, 09:03 AM
Neuter him.

Tom Brown
Install yellow carpet and bed spreads.

OGShocker
We adopted a one year old male Welch corgi and he pisses (marking) everything in sight. He pisses on the couch, bed, carpet, we also have a male wiener dog so it is probably a teritorrial thing. We got him about 2 months ago and is a great dog (very smart). I never catch him in the act so I really cant scold him....any ideas on how to control his marking everything in sight?? :confused:
Putting him outside will save your furniture. :idea:

Vada
08-30-2005, 09:04 AM
glue that pee hole shut :crossx:

OGShocker
08-30-2005, 09:06 AM
glue that pee hole shut :crossx:
DAMN! :2purples:

Vada
08-30-2005, 09:07 AM
DAMN! :2purples:
what's wrong? :D

Tom Brown
08-30-2005, 09:10 AM
what's wrong? :D
Perhaps he'd like to glue your pee hole shut.... with his semen.

OGShocker
08-30-2005, 09:12 AM
Perhaps he'd like to glue your pee hole shut.... with his semen.
Tom? Did you really just type "semen"? That right there is funny...

SummitKarl
08-30-2005, 09:13 AM
nuter him is the correct answer
if he is already nutered, then try a old trick here...PEPPER!!! lightly sprinkle pepper were you (do not) want the dog to go potty works every time!!! this is also a good way to make the dog pick the spot YOU want them to do their biz. outside, this also works for dogs that like to dig!!!!
it's a gentel way without correction that makes the dog do what you want :D

SummitKarl
08-30-2005, 09:16 AM
TAKE AN EMPTY MAYONNAISE JAR, AND CLEAN IT THOROUGHLY OF ANY MAYONNAISE. REMOVE THE LABEL, AND FILL IT TO THE TOP WITH WATER. SCREW THE LID ON, AND PLACE IT WHEREVER YOU DO NOT WANT THE DOG TO TAKE A PISS. HE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE JAR AT ALL, UNTIL HE HAS TO TAKE A PISS. HE WON't GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT.
Shifty this is interesting please explain!!!
oh and I am guessing you do CAD by the caps lock :D

hoolign
08-30-2005, 09:17 AM
Have you tried pissing on his stuff to see how he likes it?? :D

Vada
08-30-2005, 09:19 AM
Did that work on your dog? :D

Holland
08-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Only you hooli... LMAO!!!

hoolign
08-30-2005, 09:21 AM
Did that work on your dog? :D
My dog stands in front of the toilet and uses it. he makes abit of a mess when he shakes though!

Vada
08-30-2005, 09:23 AM
My dog stands in front of the toilet and uses it. he makes abit of a mess when he shakes though!
Wow! That's a smart dog you have there

hoolign
08-30-2005, 09:24 AM
Wow! That's a smart dog you have there
Not really...he keeps forgetting to lift the seat! :notam:

BarryMac
08-30-2005, 09:34 AM
LMFAO... OMG...I'm crying from laughing so hard...

cdog
08-30-2005, 09:36 AM
Time to cage train him. Go and buy a big cage and buy the piss mats to put in the cage. Keep him in there when your out. Transfer the piss soaked mats to the back yard and stick to a simple saying that will let him know that he has to piss where you want. We say "potty out side" Sounds corny. But it works. My dog has not pissed in the house since she was about 5 month old. Now she'll turn blue holding it in untill she can go outside. Don't be afaid to give him a crack on the ass for f'in up. With male dogs it can be a tearitorial thing and you have to let him know that your the boss. I've done this with cocker spanials, golden retrievers, labs and now a weimweiner. It's worked with all of them.

CARLSON-JET
08-30-2005, 09:46 AM
Just call the new dog "Spot".. :devil: As a carpet installer for 20+ years now, I have done a few "house diaper" inspections. :squiggle: There are a few enzyme treatments that will help the aftermath. The only way to fix this habit is to grab the offender by the neck and rub his frickin face in the offending spot. A few whacks later out it goes. Anybody that says "My dog/cat NEVER pees in the house" is either a liar or they have issues using their bathroom facilities. I call folks out on this all the time. They usually admit to the pet being the offender. Personally I would never choose to have an indoor pet, but I'm overruled. :notam: good luck .. have you thought of a cage??

Vada
08-30-2005, 09:55 AM
I don't know the answer, but whacking him off is definately not the way to go.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

hoolign
08-30-2005, 09:57 AM
I don't know the answer, but whacking him off is definately not the way to go.
No kidding?? he would probably just piss alot farther forward with a woody :notam:

PlyaPlya22
08-30-2005, 10:00 AM
Did you get the dog in Beaumont??? :2purples:

PlyaPlya22
08-30-2005, 10:03 AM
That is SO FOCKIN FUNNY!! I laughed so loud everyone came in my office...Thanks Hooli :coffeycup :D

PlyaPlya22
08-30-2005, 10:04 AM
TAKE AN EMPTY MAYONNAISE JAR, AND CLEAN IT THOROUGHLY OF ANY MAYONNAISE. REMOVE THE LABEL, AND FILL IT TO THE TOP WITH WATER. SCREW THE LID ON, AND PLACE IT WHEREVER YOU DO NOT WANT THE DOG TO TAKE A PISS. HE WILL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE JAR AT ALL, UNTIL HE HAS TO TAKE A PISS. HE WON't GO ANYWHERE NEAR IT.
So how many jars would it take if you don't want the dog to piss in the house at all??? :2purples:

Cole
08-30-2005, 11:49 AM
I dont get this at all.... :confused:

Vada
08-30-2005, 11:50 AM
I dont get this at all.... :confused:
good....I thought that maybe it was just me :redface:

SummitKarl
08-30-2005, 12:05 PM
LMFAO... OMG...I'm crying from laughing so hard...
obviously this hit a personel note, "B" have you been tinckling on something :D

ahhell
08-30-2005, 12:15 PM
catheter

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 12:25 PM
or you could just yell at your dog to make them go :rolleyes:
lol :rollside:

Norseman
08-30-2005, 12:32 PM
nuter him is the correct answer
if he is already nutered, then try a old trick here...PEPPER!!! lightly sprinkle pepper were you (do not) want the dog to go potty works every time!!! this is also a good way to make the dog pick the spot YOU want them to do their biz. outside, this also works for dogs that like to dig!!!!
it's a gentel way without correction that makes the dog do what you want :D
I tried that with a german shepard pup we had, he would chew stuff up.
Everyone recommended using black pepper, well it didn't work so we tried Cheyenne red pepper, figuring the hotter the better....
Damn dog would eat the stuff like candy, he also liked horse radish and Real Hot Salsa. Oh yea and Coors Light. :D

Norseman
08-30-2005, 12:35 PM
NO KIDDING!!! IT REALLY WORKS. WE HAVE THREE SECTIONS OF LAWN IN OUR BACK YARD. WE HAD OUR GOLDEN RETRIEVER TRAINED TO HIT ONE SPECIFIC AREA, BUT THE BLACK LAB DID WHATEVER SHE WANTED... WHEREVER SHE WANTED. SOMEBODY TOLD US ABOUT THAT TRICK, AND IT WORKED... IT's WORKED WITH EVERY ONE OF MY FRIEND's DOGS THAT WERE A PROBLEM. JUST TAKE A MAYONNAISE JAR (OR SOMETHING SIMILAR) WITH NO LABEL, AND FREE FROM ANY FOOD TYPE ODORS THAT THE DOG MIGHT PICK UP ON... AND FILL IT WITH WATER. PUT THE LID ON, AND PUT IT WHEREVER YOU DON't WANT THE DOG TO PISS. LEAVE IT THERE FOR A FEW WEEKS, AND YOUR PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED. AFTER THAT, YOU CAN REMOVE THE JAR AND THE DOG STILL WON't PISS IN THE AREA.
Do you need a REALLY BIG mayonnaise jar??? Or does the dog know to stay 20 feet away from the jar????? :idea:
I just don't get this one......... :)

ROZ
08-30-2005, 12:37 PM
Have you tried box training the dog?

ROZ
08-30-2005, 12:41 PM
NO KIDDING!!! IT REALLY WORKS. WE HAVE THREE SECTIONS OF LAWN IN OUR BACK YARD. WE HAD OUR GOLDEN RETRIEVER TRAINED TO HIT ONE SPECIFIC AREA, BUT THE BLACK LAB DID WHATEVER SHE WANTED... WHEREVER SHE WANTED. SOMEBODY TOLD US ABOUT THAT TRICK, AND IT WORKED... IT's WORKED WITH EVERY ONE OF MY FRIEND's DOGS THAT WERE A PROBLEM. JUST TAKE A MAYONNAISE JAR (OR SOMETHING SIMILAR) WITH NO LABEL, AND FREE FROM ANY FOOD TYPE ODORS THAT THE DOG MIGHT PICK UP ON... AND FILL IT WITH WATER. PUT THE LID ON, AND PUT IT WHEREVER YOU DON't WANT THE DOG TO PISS. LEAVE IT THERE FOR A FEW WEEKS, AND YOUR PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED. AFTER THAT, YOU CAN REMOVE THE JAR AND THE DOG STILL WON't PISS IN THE AREA.
I'd have to buy a case of mayo to get the dog to not pee on the lawn...

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 12:51 PM
except one of my kids or husband would kick the jars over accidentaly and flood the carpet with water, or do you put them outside? :hammer2:

Norseman
08-30-2005, 12:57 PM
I'd have to buy a case of mayo to get the dog to not pee on the lawn...
How many jars do I need for a 1 acre lawn????? :2purples:

coolchange
08-30-2005, 04:05 PM
That is SO FOCKIN FUNNY!! I laughed so loud everyone came in my office...Thanks Hooli :coffeycup :D
Thats a different kind of mess.. Don't know bout the Mayo thing...

coolchange
08-30-2005, 04:24 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/369hollidog.JPG

ahhell
08-30-2005, 04:28 PM
or you could just yell at your dog to make them go :rolleyes:
lol :rollside:
do you know what a talent that is????........ :D

riverroyal
08-30-2005, 04:36 PM
same way about mayo,stuffs nasty,smart dog.

Debbolas
08-30-2005, 04:37 PM
do you know what a talent that is????........ :D
LOL :D
Matt yelled at Blondie and she went all over the carpet..........Cracked me up!!! :D

Desert Rat
08-30-2005, 04:43 PM
Super Glue his pee hole shut :supp: :D